It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*NEW*Jerusalem UFO Investigation! [HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Or so says....Jaime Maussan

Okay...okay....so it's Jaime Maussan and I know that a few, errr maybe quite a few of the events that he has ever been confident of being true were later determined as being...well not so true. BUT! I do however believe that it is not because he is disinfo or anything like that but rather he is simply a believer....okay a hardcore believer. I also am aware that this video has been reduplicated by one of the owners here at ATS, and done so "relatively easy without putting a lot of effort" (to paraphrase what I remember reading in that thread).

But I DID find this to be somewhat entertaining and from a slightly different perspective and well...perhaps I too want to believe but....well suspend some disbelief or bias and see for yourself if you are interested. Enjoy

edit on 4-3-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Personally for myself I didn't need anyone else to tell me this wasn't real, it's fairly obvious what with all the different perspectives shown in the various vids of the incident.
Only those with blinders on and preprogrammed belief systems that hypnotize them from what they actually seeing with their own eyes will be in denial...IMHO

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I agree with the OP about Jamie Maussan, he really believes what he says you can tell. Doesn't make what he says right. Again I too think the Jerusalem videos (at least the 1st two) are real. However this thread will get locked along with the rest :/

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

This is an awesome video. I am sure debunkers will have their opinions but this looks very legit to me. Star and Flag!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I like how quickly debunkers moved this to the "HOAX" bin. Im still baffled by how the shadow was on the dome the whole time and I didn't notice it before. That's the part that gets me the most.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Is there any way to contact Jaime Maussan and invite him to ATS so he can read up on some of the investigating done here? Will give him some new insight on the issue and maybe he can learn something or two and maybe come to a different conclusion. I am not so sure that he has fully gone over all the facts.

2cents.
Bzzzzzzz

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk

That answers all questions. Don't know what else to say.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BuzzingOn

Invite a well known Hoaxer here to defend a Hoax? Go ahead.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
There is no proof that it was a hoax, just opinons given that more would look up.
Doesn't happen. And if some did they would think something that is soundless, not a plane, not a satellite, was one of those two anyway, no matter what it was or did. I know that as well. Programming!

The other proof, was so called experts, yeah they called those in for 9/11 too! The footage still held out and was on security camera.

Some force didn't want people to see the UFO over Solomon's Temple. But, that was not a ufo! It was an entity and that place is a long standing historical stargate.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BuzzingOn
Is there any way to contact Jaime Maussan and invite him to ATS

Just ask free_spirit, a member here. I am sure he can get to Jamie

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
You are a brave man OP'er...

I saw the video at youtube not long after it was posted there and was too scared to post it here!!
Time will tell how long or if the thread will last. Hope it is allowed to run its course, many have questions not answered it seems.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
There is no evidence that Jaime has ever been directly involved in a hoax. Granted, there have been occasions when his material has appeared questionable.
The point is..Just because he reports on it, doesn't mean he's involved in it...many a great reporters have reported false information throughout their careers.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I keep hearing how this was proved a hoax, but how exactly was it proven a hoax, can someone please explain in detail the events that led this to being proven.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I had not seen that the Jerusalem city-cam also imaged the object. That is just one more peice of documentation on this amazing event.

I'm adding 10% and now thinking this is 85% chance of actually being real.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

Please go to the Hoax boards and find the post. Read over it you will see how it was proven a hoax. I defended it as long as possible. To much evidence stacked up as it being a hoax.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by OatDelphi

FYI it was proven that this cam in no way shape or form could have got a photo of the image we talked to the manager of the cam himself.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Most of the reports that Maussan has covered are most likely hoaxes, right,
...And If he isnt apart of the hoax, then he obviously cant "deny ignorance"?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I was sold by this, then thought it was a hoax.... then this happened:
I am a channeler (please remember this thread is about the Dome of the Rock and not channeling), I had broken off channeling sessions for a bit because I had been told it was "them" (beings from Sirius) and when I found out it "was a hoax" I was bummed and surprised, BUT this is what I was told later:

It is I, SeRen#ha! I am glad to connect with you once again, Jay. It is with pure understanding I accept your break in our speeches. In regards to your question about our ship over the Dome of the Rock – this was not a hoax, as you say. The information is incomplete and biased and some even altered [> got a sound image of the women talking in one video], this is part of the ongoing preponderance of force trying to keep our presence hidden from view. There is no need to focus on these events from before, in very short order, we will be known to all! There will be no means to hide what we have planned and your continued wish of our interaction provides we will indeed show ourselves and increase awareness of much of your masses.

so my question is this - can we get a link to the weather cams, or do we need to trust this latest video?

I am an abductee and have been a channeler for over 10 years so it's not a question of faith for me, but it is a question of what to share with people.

Here's a link to the channeling blog; you'll need to click the link, then change the "#" in the link to S-H-I-T, because ATS blocks those letters.
channeling blog

edit on 4-3-2011 by Thermo Klein because: fixed link

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Jaime does a good job arguing that this is real and the weather camera , Ive always thought was hard to dispute.
Eligael seems sincere and he has proven in the video below that he does have access to the sites where this was filmed , so why would they use a fake background? Still , the thing that bothers me is the apparent clone/flip of that one set of lights. I am unsure now.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk

Okay...okay....so it's Jaime Maussan and I know that a few, errr maybe quite a few of the events that he has ever been confident of being true were later determined as being...well not so true. BUT! I do however believe that it is not because he is disinfo or anything like that but rather he is simply a believer....okay a hardcore believer. I also am aware that this video has been reduplicated by one of the owners here at ATS, and done so "relatively easy without putting a lot of effort" (to paraphrase what I remember reading in that thread).

But I DID find this to be somewhat entertaining and from a slightly different perspective and well...perhaps I too want to believe but....well suspend some disbelief or bias and see for yourself if you are interested. Enjoy

Before I begin looking at your thread in mor detail, please can you or someone link me to the Skepticoverlord's claimed duplication of what he believes is CGI hoax---the Jerusalem UFO. I heard that he had yesterday and was not provided with a link, so I tried to find it via Google search and wasn't successful, and searched here also. So I would like to see it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join