It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gay Agenda Exposed.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
In the past two decades you may have noticed how homosexuality is being shown as being 'normal' more and more in television shows and movies. This is no mistake, it was lined out in a book published in the 1989 called "After The Ball" written by Marshall Kirk and Hunter Madsen, two homosexuals. In the book they outline the gay agenda to 'normalize' the perversion so it will be accepted by normal people. Here is some excerpts from the book giving an overview of the tactics they have been using.

I. DESENSITIZATION

Apply this to the problem of homohatred. If gays present themselves-- or allow themselves to be presented--as overwhelmingly different and threatening, they will put straights on a triple-red alert, driving them to overt acts of political oppression or physical violence. If, however, gays can live alongside straights, visibly but as inoffensively as possible, they will arouse a low-grade alert only, which, though annoying to straights, will eventually diminish for purely physiological reasons. Straights will be desensitized. Put more simply, if you go out of your way to be unendurable, people will try to destroy you; otherwise, they might eventually get used to you. This commonsense axiom should make it clear that living down to the stereotype, a la Gender-Bending, is a very bad idea.

We can extract the following principle for our campaign to desensitize straights to gays and gayness, inundate them in a continuous flood of gay-related advertising, presented in the least offensive fashion possible. If straights can't shut off the shower, they may at least eventually get used to being wet.

Of course, while sheer indifference is, itself, vastly preferable to hatred and threats, we would like to do better than that. We turn next to more difficult, but also more vigorous and rewarding, tactics.

www.article8.org...

2. JAMMING

The trick is to get the bigot into the position of feeling a conflicting twinge of shame, along with his reward, whenever his homohatred surfaces, so that his reward will be diluted or spoiled. This can be accomplished in a variety of ways, all making use of repeated exposure to pictorial images or verbal statements that are incompatible with his self-image as a well-liked person, one who fits in with the rest of the crowd. Thus, propagandistic advertisement can depict homophobic and homohating bigots as crude loudmouths and assholes--people who say not only 'faggot' but ''n-word',' 'kike,' and other shameful epithets--who are 'not Christian.' It can show them being criticized, hated, shunned. It can depict gays experiencing horrific suffering as the direct result of homohatred-suffering of which even most bigots would be ashamed to be the cause. It can, in short, link homohating bigotry with all sorts of attributes the bigot would be ashamed to possess, and with social consequences he would find unpleasant and scary. The attack, therefore, is on self-image and on the pleasure in hating.

When our ads show a bigot--just like the members of the target audience--being criticized, hated, and shunned, we make use of Direct Emotional Modeling as well. Remember, a bigot seeks approval and liking from 'his crowd.' When he sees someone like himself being disapproved of and disliked by ordinary Joes, Direct Emotional Modeling ensures that he will feel just what they feel --and transfer it to himself. This wrinkle effectively elicits shame and doubt, Jamming any pleasure he might normally feel. In a very real sense, every time a bigot sees such a thing, he is un- learning a little bit of the lesson of prejudice taught him by his parents and peers.

Note that the bigot need not actually be made to believe that he is such a heinous creature, that others will now despise him, and that he has been the immoral agent of suffering. It would be impossible to make him believe any such thing. Rather, our effect is achieved without reference to facts, logic, or proof.

www.article8.org...

3.CONVERSION

It isn't enough that antigay bigots should become confused about us, or even indifferent to us--we are safest, in the long run, if we can actually make them like us. Conversion aims at just this.

Please don't confuse Conversion with political Subversion. The word 'subversion' has a nasty ring, of which the American people are inordinately afraid--and on their guard against. Yet, ironically, by Conversion we actually mean something far more profoundly threatening to the American Way of Life, without which no truly sweeping social change can occur. We mean conversion of the average American's emotions, mind, and will, through a planned psychological attack, in the form of propaganda fed to the nation via the media. We mean 'subverting' the mechanism of prejudice to our own ends--using the very processes that made America hate us to turn their hatred into warm regard--whether they like it or not.

Conversion makes use of Associative Conditioning, much as Jamming does--indeed, in practice the two processes overlap-- but far more ambitiously. In Conversion, the bigot, who holds a very negative stereotypic picture, is repeatedly exposed to literal picture/label pairs, in magazines, and on billboards and TV, of gay- explicitly labeled as such!--who not only don't look like his picture of a homosexual, but are carefully selected to look either like the bigot and his friends, or like any one of his other stereotypes of all-right guys-- the kind of people he already likes and ` admires. This image must, of necessity, be carefully tailored to be free of absolutely every element of the widely held stereotypes of how 'faggots' look, dress, and sound. He--or she--must not be too well or fashionably dressed; must not be too handsome--that is, mustn't look like a model--or well groomed. The image must be that of an icon of normality--a good beginning would be to take a long look at Coors beer and Three Musketeers candy commercials. Subsequent ads can branch out from that solid basis to include really adorable, athletic teenagers, kindly grandmothers, avuncular policemen, ad infinitem.

www.article8.org...

What can I say, their words speak against themselves in their subversion plot to corrupt the morals and values of this country.

They have been using psychological warfare against the population for along time now. It's time people know the truth so they won't be subject to such deception any longer.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Good one, had me for a minute until I realised what you were doing. Very funny. Shouldn't this be in the Joke and Humour Forum

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Hmm... what happened to the ignore user button? I'm missing it right about now.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ArchIlluminatus

Sir, by posting this you yourself are using the same 'Jamming' technique as outlined in your OP.

Anyone who disputes your OP will feel the sense of reward at having shot down your narrow minded little diatribe and exposed it for the homophobic post that it really is.

However, that small victory will be tarnished, when you and others like you, jump in with biblical quotes and attempt to flame those who disagree with you.

So I'm exposing YOU for using psychological warfare on this forum.

Good day.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Hilarious, the two posts above "aLadInsane" are exactly what this OP is talking about. Why are we suddenly disregarding the subject of Homosexuality as abnormal, pervasive, and agenda driven? Why are we so apt to ignore facts, to not discuss? This IS an alternative news and taboo-subject conspiracy website, is it not?

This seems to be new material, thus exempting itself from the recurring debate on homosexuality.

The ignoring, belligerent parrots who do nothing but spread psychological dis-info by turning other posters off of the topic seem to be the real issue. (i,e two posts above)

edit on 3-3-2011 by AsimpleAbstraction because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Do you think the "Gay Agenda" maybe nothing more than an attempt to drag the people who want to live in the 18th century into the present day? How does two people of the same sex being together effect anyone else? Instead of crying about gays people who are so religious should start paying attention to the scandals going on in their own church. If the church has such a problem with gays then why doesn't the church do something about the priest that molest little boys instead of just moving them to a new hunting ground.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Do you think the "Gay Agenda" maybe nothing more than an attempt to drag the people who want to live in the 18th century into the present day? How does two people of the same sex being together effect anyone else? Instead of crying about gays people who are so religious should start paying attention to the scandals going on in their own church. If the church has such a problem with gays then why doesn't the church do something about the priest that molest little boys instead of just moving them to a new hunting ground.

Attempting numerous policy changes for a sub-sect minority, forcing religious ceremony to conform, prominent sexual perversion on the streets (in public), and a completely new infrastructure of viewing all "feminine" men as "closet homos" (or in some cases 'all' men') all for some biological abnormality. A malfunction in the Darwinist idea of evolution, guarded by policy and government rather than weeded out by 'survival of the fittest'

It seems the natural world has become backwards.

I think all of those things are pretty intrusive.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the gay agenda to have intercourse with others of the same sex?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This very post would be clear proof that their Pink Agenda ain't working properly eh How can you refer to homosexuality still as a perversion? It sounds so medieval

edit on 3-3-2011 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I find this ...post/book...to be amusing. I never realised that I was supposed to be following a manual! lol

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mizbeach40

I find this ...post/book...to be amusing. I never realised that I was supposed to be following a manual! lol

You haven't been told of the secret handshake yet then? My gay mate got drunk one night and told me all about it. He showed me his membership card too. i take it, you haven't got one of those either?

Apparently there is such a thing called the 'gay mafia'. They abduct badly dressed people from the street, give them a make-over and release them back into the community. They also break into peoples houses, make a quiche, throw scatter cushions around, light scented candles and then dissappear. Be afraid!

edit on 3-3-2011 by JonoEnglish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Laugh all you want but you can see the results on television. Homosexuality is promoted in Will and Grace, Queer Eye For The Straight Guy, Queer as Folk, Boy Meets Boy, and it goes on and on you can Google it. They are trying to normalize this deviant behavior. They keep jamming the air waves with their propaganda. They play victims when they are not.

They are plaguing themselves with disease because of their unnatural sexual practices. HIV is highest among homosexuals.

(LifeSiteNews.com) - An official with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced the CDC's estimate Monday that in the United States AIDS is fifty times more prevalent among men who have sex with men ('MSM') than the rest of the population. Dr. Amy Lansky revealed this statistic during a plenary session at the 2009 HIV Prevention Conference in Atlanta.

The CDC had already revealed last year that approximately 53% of the estimated 56,300 new HIV cases in 2006 were in homosexual men

According to Dr. Lansky, then, based on the 4 percent figure, the CDC estimates that in 2007 there were 692.2 new HIV cases per 100,000 homosexual men - or fifty times more cases than the rest of the population.

While homosexualists have actively suppressed such statistics in the past and focused on portraying HIV/AIDS as a disease affecting the whole population in an equal fashion, the statistics' increasing undeniability has forced their hand. Rather than admit any inherent problem with homosexual practice itself, however, the apparent prevalence of disease among practicing homosexuals has led them to switch tactics and use these statistics to urge governments and other organizations to increase support to the homosexual communities.

www.lifesitenews.com...

They tried suppressing the HIV/AIDS data in the past as mentioned in the article, they can't hid it any longer so they are trying to force the government to get support.

Domestic violence is also higher among homosexual men:

The American Journal of Public Health has published a detailed study of battering victimization in the male homosexual community (December 2002, Vol. 92, No. 12). The probability-based sampling of "men who have sex with men" (MSM) focused on four geographical areas (San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, and New York) and resulted in 2,881 completed telephone interviews.

Based on these responses, this first-of-its-kind study determined that the rate of battering victimization among gay men in the target group (men over 18 who had engaged in homosexual activity since age 14, or who identified as gay, homosexual, or bisexual) is "substantially higher than among heterosexual men" and also possibly higher than the rate for heterosexual women, according to the study.

The researchers report a high rate of battering within the context of intimate homosexual partnerships, with 39% of those studied reporting at least one type of battering by a partner over the last five years.

www.narth.com...

Why go on hiding the data for political correctness. The data and statistics show they are more abusive, more disease infected than heterosexuals. This isn't normal. They can't silence the truth forever.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I suggest you stop watching them four gay themed tv programs you mention.

Most tv has a heterosexual theme, though I'm not sure what channels you watch so it may be different in your case.

As for STD's, well you can throw out as many statistic you want. I as sure can but there really wouldn''t be any point.

To me, sex education is the key to that, not only for the homosexual section of society but for the heterosexual community too. Yes, us hetero's can catch STD's too.

As for domestic violence, well, again you can pull out statistics to show men are more violent than women, Country by Country, comparing etc.etc ... You are not getting to the crux of the issue as to why domestic violence occurs.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JonoEnglish

Hi jono .
Is it just coincedence that all these anti - homosexual threads are appearing around the time they ruled it acceptable to have anti gay protests at funerals?

For the record I'm straight but I have zero problems with people doing as they please as long as no one is harmed by their actions .

I'ts like the anti pot brigade , cannabis is a crime with no victims. Let people do what they want !

Just another Dividing thread to distract us from the REAL enemy the elite .

Its 2011 people, ignorance and hatred theres NO need for it , we are ALL brothers and sisters .

Peace .

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
reply to post by JonoEnglish

Hi jono .
Is it just coincedence that all these anti - homosexual threads are appearing around the time they ruled it acceptable to have anti gay protests at funerals?

For the record I'm straight but I have zero problems with people doing as they please as long as no one is harmed by their actions .

I'ts like the anti pot brigade , cannabis is a crime with no victims. Let people do what they want !

Its 2011 people, ignorance and hatred theres NO need for it , we are ALL brothers and sisters .

Peace .

Hi Doom,

I totally agree with you on that.

i guess some people just like to make other peoples lives a misery, instead of focusing on their own flawes. We all have them.
edit on 3-3-2011 by JonoEnglish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
If you come to think about all life's problems boils down to this:

People meddling into other people's affairs.

IMO you would not have any problems with gays being overly vocal about their lifestyle if it wasn't for the Xtians/Muslims/[insert any other homophobic religion here] punishing them for their lifestyle [not so long ago]. Action - reaction.

Anyone can do whatever he/she wants with other person so long as they both agree to that and they're adults.

And before you say it's unnatural I'll answer: anything existing in nature, and on Earth in general, is natural.

Trying to see the world as you would like it to be is a narrow way of thinking and actually does you great harm in the long run.

So many thousands years and people still act like children, making a ginger-headed kid life a misery. Good going. Remeber action-reaction. Seed the wind - reap the storm.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Yeah, sorry but I could care less what others do behind closed doors.
But using the Rules for Radicals, to show how portions are using Rules for Radicals is a good twist on showmanship.

Look, if you live by the notion that it is immoral, more likely then not handed down via religion, then you are entitled to that.
If you follow that notion, realize that your salvation is individual, not collective. Who cares how others live. live your live how you see fit.

If it is the slippery slope idea, then again who cares?

What people do behind closed doors is their business.
If they turned around and all gays started to try to influence your religion, the argument would still fall onto who cares?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Is the Gay Agenda live and well here on ATS?
I've posted several times on a post located here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
And Nothing ever makes it to the "Recent Post Board"

Talk about a conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ethancoop
correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the gay agenda to have intercourse with others of the same sex?

No correction needed.
If they didn't know or feel that it wasn't wrong, they wouldn't object so much.
G_D created Adam and Eve, Not Adam and Steve.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

Well, I guess it is good in one sense... at least we know who the brain washed people who are under the influence of the elite are. We are never going to change people's minds unless they figure things out for themselves. People choose to take the paths they take usually because of what they are taught. We are dealing with people who have been influenced since an early age either through their parents or religion to dislike a group of people because of their sexual preference. I have never met a homosexual who has ever tried to push his/her lifestyle upon me or my family... ever. The humanities enemies are the ones who let themselves be influenced by the evils of ignorance. This site might be about 'denying ignorance' - but yet the mouth pieces of ignorance seem to get the most attention. If people didn't respond to posts like this - these people would fade away and perhaps even question what they have learned all of their lives... but when people respond to hate mongers - the haters get more fuel...
Haters gonna hate

Peace brother
edit on 3/3/2011 by kroms33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join