It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gay Agenda Exposed.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchIlluminatus

You are not serious? I happen to a member of this site and I am gay. I find posts like this offsensive and hateful. What makes hetrosexuals in better or more moral than us?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

S&F mate

Excellent post

Scary stuff, though it all makes sense now, we see it everywhere, every day in life.

Backs to the wall boys

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Good find and phewy on the un-godly that can not accept the truth.

It is not normal never will be normal and does hurt society in every way.

And to those that disagree you can not harm or shame me as the Truth is always right, it is not subjective.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ACTS 2:38

So you are really taking this post seriously? I don't believe it is a sin. How is it a sin for 2 people to love each other?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Having grown up in Britains gayest city I can honestly say I have never seen any gay agenda being pushed.. aside from having fun and enjoying life... hand on heart I think I prefer to live some where open minded and willing to have a little fun than some where a few can dictate how every one should live.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Can I ask a question to all the homosexual members here.

Why is it that gay couples demand equal treatment within society, rights acceptance freedom of expression etc (and quite rightly)

However them actively seek to segregate themselves? yet then insist on imposing in spectacles Mardi Gras and Gay Pride parades

I am just curious!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
While there's undoubtedly some validity to Hollywood and politics/ sociologists (hand in hand) pushing a "gay agenda", I think it's a lot deeper than that. More & more, I believe that GLBTs- just like Blacks, Hispanics, and women, are being exploited and used to promote a completely separate agenda. Once that agenda succeeds (God Forbid!), they'll all be in it just as deep as the rest of us- maybe even worse.

Maybe it was true in more "macho" arenas (ie. heavily military or "redneck" or "biker"), but in real life, gay people *did* live alongside ordinary people- in varying degrees of outness (how they dressed or demeanor or whatever). If people blinked, it sure wasn't obvious. I guess you could describe it as people just didn't talk about it (because they didn't), but they also didn't act weird about it, either. Just like "civil rights" (now there was some overt behavior!), I think there's been a certain amount of agitating/ ginning up to create "a movement" and some militancy that naturally puts people off and causes a backlash. I'm saying that it's an intentionally created conflict- for *political* reasons and not because of some "empathy" or "defense" or "tolerance" for "gay rights". This is why I believe it's exploitation. I know at least 2 people (men) who haven't changed their public personas at all since I met them 36, 40 years ago. One, you could call "flaming" on his personal time, but "super professional" at work (though I think you can still tell). The other is "just a guy" all the time who happens to be gay. (He has not a few disappointed females in his past, but most of us remain dear friends with him to this day).
* Have "hate crimes" against gay people ever existed disproportionately to any other crime- rape, assault, robbery or murder? I don't think so. Criminals do what criminals do and *anyone* can be a victim. We should *all* be safe and we should also all use common sense and take precautions in being safe.

From a "religious" standpoint, I feel like too many people have taken the bait and lost sight of the point. The Bible was written by men, not directly by God. Men are fallible and it should be understood that men have biases and agendas all over the place. King James, who commissioned the writing of the Bible used by Protestants since (I think) c. 1625, was himself, alleged to be gay. Or bi. The creation narrative does use Adam and Eve. (Do we imagine it was only they who existed on this earth? how was the planet populated without a whole lot of incest?) I'm not saying that homosexuality is somehow "sanctioned" by God, but would it make sense to begin the story of how the earth came to be when it is physically impossible for the 2 "first people" to "go forth and multiply"? The devil has no powers of creating any mortal creature, so in fact God Created *all* of us; in His Image and Loves every single one. (look at the story of David- "the apple of God's eye- His "favorite").
What's supposed to go to your heart isn't the picky details. That's exactly Christ's point about the Pharisees. The whole point is- besides accepting Christ and being a decent human being (note that homosexuality is not included in the 10 Commandments. How "important" could it be?) is that we love one another and treat each other like it and that includes minding our own "righteousness" and not judging others. That's God's job, not ours.

I would be highly indignant (I have been!) if anyone treated me and/or my gay friends rudely. That had never happened from 1972 until about the late 80s/ early 90s. I wonder why that is. Not really. I personally blame the "gay rights movement" and so does one of the 2 men I mentioned earlier. Not even a transgender friend (and ardent democrat) I met in 2001 subscribes to that agenda that I can tell (we haven't ever talked about it)- and that's interesting because she is no stranger to activism.

By "either side" (gay or straight) going there, we weaken- and lay vulnerable, our society to a genuine and deadly threat where *none* of us has any freedom, anymore- many of us, for the rest of our lives.
It's too bad we can't reset to a time when people were just themselves and lived their lives according to their hearts' dictates without any outside interference. People need to knock it off.
jmho.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Boooyyyyy, i wanna take you to a gay barrrr!
I wanna take you to a gay barrrr,
i wanna take you to a gay bar! gay bar! gay bar!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ALadInsane

either way you look at it the homosexuality is just plain and sick to all the rest of us who are not. and im sure there are more non homosexuals then there are homos or we would have been wiped out as a people generations ago. it just aint natural and its sick

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Well, the reason they have gay pride paraids and such is because society used to believe that being homosexual was wrong and would cause the end of the world. So, like many groups of people before them, Homosexuals got together and decided to STAND for what they believed in.
Now from things such as gay pride events, people have learned that homosexuality doesnt harm anyone or help society decay.
From my own experiences ive never met a homosexual that segregated themselves from society, on the contray, they mingle very well with people. Everyone has that "One gay friend" - And its normal and acceptible because homosexuality is normal.
It makes me laugh when people say "Gay agenda" Seriously, the amount of # going on in the world and your hung up on what people like to do in their private? Get a grip.
Homosexuality isnt going away. Neither is hetrosexuality. Not that it matters.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by banned62

Look, its unnatural and sick TO YOU. My god, do you have no consideration for other peoples thoughts and feelings? Its that kind of irrational thinking that makes me sick.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I dont get what it is with this whole implied "gay agenda" thing. To me it doesn't make sense.

Are you telling me that by our society stating that homosexuality is not a "sin" or a crime that should be shunned and spat upon...that it somehow unfairly influences other non gays to want to "be" gay?

I dont know friend, but you must have an extremely weak mind and a poor sense of self to harbor such illogical fears.

You know how much propaganda it would take for me to one day decide.."hmmm...maybe that homosexual thing isnt so bad after all...I need to go give it a try!"?

None.... because it could and would never happen. Why? Because Im not a homosexual. See how that works?

And if there is a "gay agenda" because gay people want the same rights to live freely and have a life without being beaten or burned at the stake by intolerant, insecure bigots and religious hypocrites....then Im all for the gay agenda.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

So if you take the words homosexual and gay and replace them with words like african american or black you basically get a manual for the KKK. Pretty distateful subject matter for those who claim to deny ignorance. I would like to see race/gay discriminating threads be removed. No respectable conspiracy website would allow this garbage and that includes me so I am not going to comment on them further.

edit on 3-3-2011 by wildoracle13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I'm gay. I have an agenda. I want equal treatment, nothing more, nothing less. People's religious views are irrelevant to me, and I support the right of people to hold views about gay people that I find offensive - we're 'not normal', we're 'unnatural', we're 'sinful' blah blah ad infinitum. This is all water off a duck's back, now that I am over the adolescent fear, self-loathing, and depression as the result of being homophobically bullied by people with views like yours - cheers for that!

However, in the US and the UK we live in secular pluralist democracies. You are free to hold your religious views and I am free to live without discrimination - i.e. stop thinking you have a right to put your religious views into action if that is going to have a negative impact on my life.

As an aside, I'm gay and I'm sick of all of the 'homosexuality is great' and 'homosexuality is terrible' threads on this site. It's boring and I don't see what it has to do with the mission statement of this site. It's just bored, bitter people looking for a pointless fight with somebody.

Enough!
edit on 3-3-2011 by Nonvexatious because: Correcting a typo

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I can't say what i want to on the matter as I will receive my 3rd warning and get thrown off the site...I will say though that if everyone were homosexual the world would end in 1 generation as you can not carry on the life cycle with all homosexuals...it doesn't work that way.. Thats why there are MEN and WOMEN and why THEY are to be together...Steve and Steve= 0 life, Ann and Ann= 0 life, Steve and Ann= LIFE ...

P/S... If I get thrown off for telling the TRUTH, so be it......
edit on 3-3-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I just cannot see any plan against any kind of hatred as an "agenda." Sorry. I see it more as a way to build tolerance. And hatred-promoting behavior, on the other hand...is an agenda.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
I can't say what i want to on the matter as I will receive my 3rd warning and get thrown off the site...I will say though that if everyone were homosexual the world would end in 1 generation as you can not carry on the life cycle with all homosexuals...it doesn't work that way.. Thats why there are MEN and WOMEN and why THEY are to be together...Steve and Steve= 0 life, Ann and Ann= 0 life, Steve and Ann= LIFE ...

P/S... If I get thrown off for telling the TRUTH, so be it......

And we need more people...why?

There's a species of gull that turns homosexual when the population density gets too high. And for a while, births drop off. They revert back to heterosexual behavior when the population drops to a lower density.

Frankly, I cannot grasp why people are so concerned with what others do with their sexual organs - as long as it is between consenting adults.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719
And if there is a "gay agenda" because gay people want the same rights to live freely and have a life without being beaten or burned at the stake by intolerant, insecure bigots and religious hypocrites....then Im all for the gay agenda.

I gave you a star...but I wish I could give you a hundred more. I'm not gay, but I will fight for an individual to be treated with respect regardless of what they do with their genitals behind closed doors with consenting adults.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Funny how bisexuality is never mentionned in this kind of thread by their OP. And what is most brought up about homsexuality is man+man. I don't remember anyone complaining about girl+girl.

Another thing, true homosexuals cannot pass their genes, so cannot reproduce. So why is there still any if it is unnatural. Answer that !

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by banned62
reply to post by ALadInsane

either way you look at it the homosexuality is just plain and sick to all the rest of us who are not.

Wrong. Homosexuality just is, in my heterosexual book. It's not my business, and I don't care. Why should I?
edit on 3/3/2011 by Amaterasu because: to clarify

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join