It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gay Agenda Exposed.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchIlluminatus

You are absolutely correct OP. In fact, I have helped promote the homosexual agenda since I was 14. Homosexuality NEEDS to be accepted so that we can morally bankrupt the population. The more people are accepting of homosexuality the faster we can get rid of Christianity. The illuminati are satanic-homosexuals and this has been the plan all along.

Even with as blatantly obvious as it is no one will believe you. You might as well join us.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Good heavens - everyone knows that the gay agenda is to have the same rights as everyone else while looking fabulous. Nothing more, nothing less.
edit on 3-3-2011 by LibertyLover because: because

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by banned62
reply to post by ALadInsane

either way you look at it the homosexuality is just plain and sick to all the rest of us who are not. and im sure there are more non homosexuals then there are homos or we would have been wiped out as a people generations ago. it just aint natural and its sick

Y'see I think what people focus on is the carnal side of homosexuality when they say it is 'sick' and 'wrong'. It's blinkered, and a bit misguided anyway, because if you are focusing on specific sexual acts, they're no different to what heterosexual couples partake in. The only difference between heterosexuals and homosexuals performing these acts is it involves people of the same sex.

The haters struggle to see the side where it is two people who actually care and love one another, which is a very NATURAL human emotion. Struggling to see this suggests to me someone who is disconnected from society and has trouble expressing their own emotion, let alone allowing others to express theirs.

As a heterosexual male, I have absolutely no qualms with a free expression of emotion. It is after all, what makes us human.
edit on 4/3/11 by ALadInsane because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
forget it, please erase...not worth my energy.
edit on 4-3-2011 by Sphota because: delete my post.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
reply to post by ACTS 2:38

So you are really taking this post seriously? I don't believe it is a sin. How is it a sin for 2 people to love each other?

It's not love it's lust.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

That is an interesting outline. To me it appears to be opinion or advice for how to discuss the topic in certain situations. I think they are trying to be helpful to people.

I think homosexual people have a very difficult life. I remember puberty and the teen-age years as very trying. You are growing and learning, and the body is working towards adulthood. T & A was priority 1, 24/7. I can't imagine how more difficult those years were for the homosexual children.

Years ago I read an in-depth article in a Playboy magazine ( a 1967 or 69 issue) about homosexuality in the wild. Researchers had studied and found that wild animals also display homosexual behavior. Nature is nature.

I don't see the outline the OP posted as being a negative thing. Homosexuals have been around before I was born. I'll bet you dollars to donuts homosexuals will be all around the globe after I die. So will people with blue eyes, brown eyes, left handed and right handed.

I think it is sad that such a book should have to be published. Writing a book is a very large project, and actually getting one published is even more work. These two fellows who authored the book took the project seriously, put in a lot of hours and a lot of effort. A publisher risked a lot of money bringing the book to press. Obviously at least three people felt this book should exist.

After being on Facebook about a year I started finding some old classmates from school days, so long ago. It was a real eye-opener to find out many guys from my graduating class had married, had children, hung in there for some 20 years and wound up coming out of the closet. Now they are with other fellows in good relationships and they are happy.

I thought about how hard it must have been for them. These guys did what other people expected them to do. These guys not only went to the public school system when I did, they were also in Church every Sunday and at CCD Class in the Churchs Annex building every Wednesday.

These guys had so much crap jammed in their heads by other people that they couldn't come to grip with their own sexuality until they were well along in their adult years. How sad is that?

"There's no accounting for taste", said the old lady as she bent to kiss her cow.

"Why can't we all just get along" said Rodney King, a man I quote often.

"Our technology has far surpassed our humanity" said Albert Einstein (in 1957!), and he was one clever fellow.

People are multi-layered and interesting. I look forward to the day when we will celebrate our selves as we are, and learn to appreciate our differences for the wonderful gifts of nature that they are.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

No I never segergate myself. I just want the same as hetrosexuals no more or no less.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Would YOU ever turn gay? No? Then why is so hard to believe that being homosexual isnt an infectious virus that reeks havoc among humanity!? Gee'z. You cant catch homosexuality. Why dont you read into the Kinsley report eh? Educate yourself.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Well.. what you say is completely retarded because there will always be couples that want to have children. Gay and straight. So even in the impossible scenario you present there would still be children if every couple was gay. You are aware that gay people still have functioning reproductive systems right? Also.. The majority of people will always be hetero.. so just chill with your crazy thoughts, continue being straight yourself, and in the mean time let other people alone to their own business.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
reply to post by ACTS 2:38

So you are really taking this post seriously? I don't believe it is a sin. How is it a sin for 2 people to love each other?

1 Corinthians 6:9 Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality.

It's a sin, it's clearly stated in the Bible.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Show me proof of god and i may start taking the religious argument about homosexuality seriously.
Until then, Bible quotes can only back up an opinion with an agreeing opinion.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The gay agenda doesn't scare me but the Heterosexual Agenda is really terrifying!

here are some points made in this report titled "The Heterosexual Agenda: Exposing The Myths"

heterosexual militants have embarked on a systematic assault on American values;
heterosexual activists plan on recruiting your children into their lifestyle;
heterosexuals are undermining traditional marriage;
heterosexuals are undermining the health and safety of society;
violence has become a hallmark of the heterosexual lifestyle;
heterosexuals are intent on eventually recriminalizing all freedoms of expression for gay men and women. (It’s already happening in Zimbabwe, Nigeria, and throughout the Middle East where the heterosexual agenda is well advanced.)

you can find it here
www.BoxTurtleBulletin.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchIlluminatus
Laugh all you want but you can see the results on television. Homosexuality is promoted in Will and Grace, Queer Eye For The Straight Guy, Queer as Folk, Boy Meets Boy, and it goes on and on you can Google it. They are trying to normalize this deviant behavior. They keep jamming the air waves with their propaganda. They play victims when they are not.

They are plaguing themselves with disease because of their unnatural sexual practices. HIV is highest among homosexuals.

(LifeSiteNews.com) - An official with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced the CDC's estimate Monday that in the United States AIDS is fifty times more prevalent among men who have sex with men ('MSM') than the rest of the population. Dr. Amy Lansky revealed this statistic during a plenary session at the 2009 HIV Prevention Conference in Atlanta.

The CDC had already revealed last year that approximately 53% of the estimated 56,300 new HIV cases in 2006 were in homosexual men

According to Dr. Lansky, then, based on the 4 percent figure, the CDC estimates that in 2007 there were 692.2 new HIV cases per 100,000 homosexual men - or fifty times more cases than the rest of the population.

While homosexualists have actively suppressed such statistics in the past and focused on portraying HIV/AIDS as a disease affecting the whole population in an equal fashion, the statistics' increasing undeniability has forced their hand. Rather than admit any inherent problem with homosexual practice itself, however, the apparent prevalence of disease among practicing homosexuals has led them to switch tactics and use these statistics to urge governments and other organizations to increase support to the homosexual communities.

www.lifesitenews.com...

They tried suppressing the HIV/AIDS data in the past as mentioned in the article, they can't hid it any longer so they are trying to force the government to get support.

Domestic violence is also higher among homosexual men:

The American Journal of Public Health has published a detailed study of battering victimization in the male homosexual community (December 2002, Vol. 92, No. 12). The probability-based sampling of "men who have sex with men" (MSM) focused on four geographical areas (San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, and New York) and resulted in 2,881 completed telephone interviews.

Based on these responses, this first-of-its-kind study determined that the rate of battering victimization among gay men in the target group (men over 18 who had engaged in homosexual activity since age 14, or who identified as gay, homosexual, or bisexual) is "substantially higher than among heterosexual men" and also possibly higher than the rate for heterosexual women, according to the study.

The researchers report a high rate of battering within the context of intimate homosexual partnerships, with 39% of those studied reporting at least one type of battering by a partner over the last five years.

www.narth.com...

Why go on hiding the data for political correctness. The data and statistics show they are more abusive, more disease infected than heterosexuals. This isn't normal. They can't silence the truth forever.

Actually DV is highest among lesbians(when compared to hetero and homosexual male couples), that is the dirty little secret of the feminist hate movement.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

ArchIlluminatus,

The Gay agenda is using the same psychological technique of "Guilt Programming " and manipulation/propaganda as are the feminist groups, the Islamic groups, The illegal alien groups and the Racist groups..who only have racism as their major calling card. All of these groups have one common fingerprint for which they and their willing accomplices in the media use..over and over with predictability. Guilt and labeling of their opposition.
The labeling technique of this group becomes very noticeable when you realize that they want tolerance from others but give little of it themselves. This fingerprint fits a number of the groups listed above..not just this group.

What you begin to realize when you see this technique or fingerprint over and over and over...is that the same people running and managing one group is managing the others as well and in the same techniques and towards the same goal/goals..

This is an "Occult " fingerprint. Never intended for those subject to it to see it for what it is. Hidden, concealed, even esoteric from those who are outside the group..and even from some within the group..but it is a noticeable fingerprint once you train yourself to spot it.

Oh..by the way...this fingerprint also fits another very occult, concealed, and even esoteric group known as politicians/politics. Hidden and concealed from those they intend to control and regulate.

This can be taken further but this is sufficient for now.

Thanks,
Orangetom

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join