It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendelsham documents found to be 'missing' during latest UK UFO archives release.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Originally posted by ALadInsane

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi
I wish I remembered who it was, but there was a man on here who claimed to have some inside information regarding this encounter, promising that there was a lot more than meets the eye. Being that the info is missing I don't doubt it. That was a very special case.

I know one of the men finally wrote down all the numbers he was seeing in his head and it was like 6 pages of binary code [1's and 0's.] When someone translated it they found it to be coordinates to a long lost ancient island of sorts.

Theres something huge to this. UFOs are completely real and there is something very important some are trying to tell us. God damn I wish they would just drop some pamphlets.
edit on 3-3-2011 by iversusvsversusi because: (no reason given)

Ignore the guy who claimed to have inside info. He was a regular troll. He set up numerous accounts over the course of a few days that were all banned.

A fraud. A comical fraud, but a fraud nonetheless
wow, all that from being here for 2 months.
You seem to know alot about this person, for someone who's not been here long. How mahy incarnations have you been here under. I thought HBGarys' software was supposed to stop this cross contamination persona? You may need the upgrade

I'm not allowed to spot a fraud? He signed up claiming he was a Roswell witness, then someone involved in Rendlesham. It went on for about 2 weeks. He also posted saying he was in regular contact with aliens and proceeded to post photos of people dressed for some kind of LARP events.

I can't remember the name, although Bernard Schmidt or something rings a bell.

Whether I've been here long or not, pointing a poster in the direction of what was obviously a fraud has nothing to do with 'time served'. I was doing the guy a favour.

Seriously, get a grip.

Edited: Just read back over the other posts and spotted the 'AngryBernard' post was listed as off topic. So clearly I was right. But I guess I'll just keep schtum from helping people in future until I've racked up 3k of posts and I'm 'allowed'. Pfft.
edit on 3/3/11 by ALadInsane because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALadInsane
I can't remember the name, although Bernard Schmidt or something rings a bell.

I think you are thinking of "bernardschnitzel", hoaxer of various threads here on ATS.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I´m not really surprised. Are the files only missing or destroyed? It´s very suspicious though. Why hiding something that can easily be explained? Yes i read all the bullsh*t. Nothing made sense so far. This scecrecy is a goddamn joke. UFOs popping up all over the world it´s not only a local problem ffs. I´m really pissed off right now.

If the real truth comes to light the government should be really concerned about their own safety. People don´t respond well to liers. Hell if i would find out that Obama or in my case Merkel knew this all along i would kick in their doors and demand some anwers. They want our trust? Good but trust is only earned through telling the whole truth.

What if some UFOs would show up over higly populated cities and just stay their for hours or days? I´m pretty sure many people would just open fire. Just tell us something before some deranged people incidentally start a intergalactic war. The lack of information could be catastrophic.

The question is no longer that they exist that is already a fact but why there is still the need to keep it a secret? Mass panic is no longer a excuse.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
Just to be clear, not "all MOD documents relating to" Rendlesham are missing - only those held within part of the MOD. Documents relating to Rendlesham held by another part of the MOD have already been released.

AH! Gotcha..

So the right hand gives us the stuff that is safe... while the left hand loses the real files

uh huh..yup

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
I think you are thinking of "bernardschnitzel", hoaxer of various threads here on ATS.

Yeah and likely angrybernard on page one as well

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunda

I seem to remember reading somewhere recently that the whole Rendlesham Forest incident was a test of the RAF to see how its personel would handle phenomena like this. Perhaps if that is the case these files were removed because they didnt really fit the profile of a UFO case.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
As pointed out earlier disclosures did address the Rendlesham incident:

A quote directly from teh archive site:

"Included in this release are papers relating to the famous Rendlesham Forest sightings, often described as 'Britain's Roswell', and reports of a lemon-headed alien trying to lure two men away in Staffordshire. Also recorded are accounts of UFO sightings in Belgium that led to the Belgian Air Force scrambling F-16 fighters to intercept the strange flying objects."

Check the archives to find the file yourself. I'm not saying that all documents were released but they have certainly released documents related to the incident.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
Oh how convenient. I'm sure this is all just a big misunderstanding and if the guilty party returns the documents there will be no questions asked. We'll act like the whole thing never even took place.

...turns his back...

Waiting...

Waiting....

Well, I guess they're lost forever. Carry on folks. You can rest assured that TPTB will spare no effort in locating these files so they can be made immediately available to the general public.

edit on 3-3-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

Perhaps if you turned your back and turned off the lights? Tee hee.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Wow! Check out page 133-135 of this report:

filestore.nationalarchives.gov.uk...

Airline pilots see a UFO, radar on the craft shows it, impressive sighting. The "incident therefore remains unresolved"

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
here's the pdf's from the national archives

ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk...

be aware that they are only being made available for a month,

these files are from the years 2000 to 2005, i have mine and i'll be noseying through for any goodies,

concerning rendlesham,

this is the memorandum from Lt. Colonel Charles Halt, USAF, who was deputy base commander in charge of Bentwaters and Woodbridge’s security.

rendlesham-incident.co.uk...

and a transcript from part of an audio tape halt made while they were actually there

www.ianridpath.com...

make of it what you will, but i think something was there

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Here's a Coast to Coast video on this topic posted on youtube.com today:

edit on 3/7/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join