It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendelsham documents found to be 'missing' during latest UK UFO archives release.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
ATS'rs in the UK may have seen the reports today about the release of the next batch of 8,000 MOD UFO reports- the usual smug reporters with silly MSM reports talking of 'little green men' etc. However, caught in the middle of these reports was the news that where the intelligence files relating to the Rendelsham forest incident should have been, there was a "huge gap". Most interesting and bound to get the conspiracy warning bells ringing.

The main news report seemed to focus on a sighting of a strange cloud in Sri Lanka by a member of the RAF on holiday there, but there were also interesting reports by a Tornado pilot traveling at Mach 0.8 who was overtaken by an unusual object the size of a C130- this is 'explained' away by mentioning that a Russian booster rocket re-entered the atmosphere that day, although how an object in free fall could overtake a fighter jet isnt explained.

Anyway, heres the link to the BBC reports:

www.bbc.co.uk...

Sri Lanka UFO:

www.bbc.co.uk...

Release of latest MOD UFO files:

www.bbc.co.uk...

Link to National Archives UFO files- PDF downloads:

ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk...

P.S. Having downloaded some of the new UFO reports from the above National Archives site, I can recommend downloading 'defe-24-2055-1-1.pdf' which contains reports made by British Police officers- some pretty wild sightings!
edit on 3-3-2011 by Thunda because: new info

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I wish I remembered who it was, but there was a man on here who claimed to have some inside information regarding this encounter, promising that there was a lot more than meets the eye. Being that the info is missing I don't doubt it. That was a very special case.

I know one of the men finally wrote down all the numbers he was seeing in his head and it was like 6 pages of binary code [1's and 0's.] When someone translated it they found it to be coordinates to a long lost ancient island of sorts.

Theres something huge to this. UFOs are completely real and there is something very important some are trying to tell us. God damn I wish they would just drop some pamphlets.
edit on 3-3-2011 by iversusvsversusi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi
I wish I remembered who it was, but there was a man on here who claimed to have some inside information regarding this encounter, promising that there was a lot more than meets the eye. Being that the info is missing I don't doubt it. That was a very special case.

I know one of the men finally wrote down all the numbers he was seeing in his head and it was like 6 pages of binary code [1's and 0's.] When someone translated it they found it to be coordinates to a long lost ancient island of sorts.

Theres something huge to this. UFOs are completely real and there is something very important some are trying to tell us. God damn I wish they would just drop some pamphlets.

Ignore the guy who claimed to have inside info. He was a regular troll. He set up numerous accounts over the course of a few days that were all banned.

A fraud. A comical fraud, but a fraud nonetheless

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
the rendelsham incident, that was a us pilot who went missing from his cockpit without it being opened after giving some weird radio transmissions regarding strange flying objects, maybe the us took those documents as it involved one of their own but i could be wrong.
please someone correct me if i am thinking about the wrong incident here.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
This disgusts me. I do understand that some onfo might need to be kept secret for national security reasons but I dont think our own govts have the right to keep us in the dark about visitors from another world. How can we trust them on any thing if they are keeping something so imprtant to mankind from us?

If these stories are true then it makes me think why should I go slave away at work and pay my taxes and be a good citzen when you are keeping something from us that is so important to us. more important than any fake war on terror or football result. I dont follow blindly.

If it isnt true and there is nothing to this story, then why destroy the evidance? If it is true then they should be held accountable for trying to cover up our history and something so important to everyone on earth.
edit on 3-3-2011 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I see this as being a very informative document release, simply because of what is missing.

This tells us that at the *very* least, it wasn't a 'lighthouse' being mistaken for a UFO! So this proves that particular whitewash is a load of BS.

Lighthouses do not tend to be classified and the light from them being mistaken for a highly manoeuvrable UFO, isn't normally classified either!

Sometimes they tell us more by telling us nothing.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALadInsane

Ignore the guy who claimed to have inside info. He was a regular troll. He set up numerous accounts over the course of a few days that were all banned.

what was his name since you seem to remember him?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by lewman

No, you are thinking of the 'Foxtrot 94' incident, and RAF Lightning F6 jet fighter XS594, piloted by Captain William Schaffner- an interesting case indeed, and extremely controversial. The general claimed UFO story is that this aircraft was vectored onto an object which had been being tracked by several other aircraft- after chasing the object, the Schaffner radioed he had a 'visual', then the object seemed to merge with the radar blip of the Lightning. There was a pause in radio transmission, then the pilot came back on the air confused and disorientated. Although he reported he could get back to base, he was 'ordered' over the radio to ditch in the sea- a most unusual order to be given to a jet fighter pilot. One (official) explanation is that the good captain was simply undertrained and didnt realise he had lost altitude trying to vector into another aircraft on a 'routine exercise', and this is the story the sons of the pilot go with (although they do quote occams razor!). I have a few problems with this explanation, not least that the Lightning was a supersonic jet fighter with a large air intake in the nose- probably the worst type of aircraft to attempt to ditch into the choppy North sea at night- however, this is what we are expected to believe happened, leaving the aircraft almost intact- check out the photos online. The whole idea of the RAF exercise, which was supposed to be a single jet fighter, flown by an unfamiliar, undertrained USAAF pilot on loan to the RAF, supposedly trying to make a radar intercept with a really slow marine aircraft (an Avro Shacklton) sounds fishy to me. When the wreckage was found, the cockpit was found to be empty, the ejector seat having not been activated, and no trace of Schaffner was ever found. Google it and Im sure you will find many interesting articles on the subject.

As for the topic of The Rendelsham Forest incident, its probably the most famous UK UFO case which happened back in 1980 over 2 (some say 3) nights- multiple USAAF and civilian witnesses including the deputy base commander, alleged physical contact with an object etc etc- google that, and you will probably get thousands of pages of info- hence me flagging the unusual fact that all MOD documents relating to it are 'missing'!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by angrybernard

Ha ha ha your either having a laugh (cos i had a good laugh) or
1. you are a 20ft plajuran reptile
or
2. You need lookin at mate !
Thanks though for the laughs !

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
>SNIP<

If you are banned, then why are you here...Crank

edit on 3/3/2011 by yeahright because: Mod edit to remove quote of deleted content

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Oh how convenient. I'm sure this is all just a big misunderstanding and if the guilty party returns the documents there will be no questions asked. We'll act like the whole thing never even took place.

...turns his back...

Waiting...

Waiting....

Well, I guess they're lost forever. Carry on folks. You can rest assured that TPTB will spare no effort in locating these files so they can be made immediately available to the general public.

edit on 3-3-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunda

thanks for clearing that thunda, my memory works in funny ways at times but i think i know what incident we are talking about now but i will google it to get a refresher

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALadInsane

wow, all that from being here for 2 months.
You seem to know alot about this person, for someone who's not been here long. How mahy incarnations have you been here under. I thought HBGarys' software was supposed to stop this cross contamination persona? You may need the upgrade

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunda
[As for the topic of The Rendelsham Forest incident, its probably the most famous UK UFO case hence me flagging the unusual fact that all MOD documents relating to it are 'missing'!

Just to be clear, not "all MOD documents relating to" Rendlesham are missing - only those held within part of the MOD. Documents relating to Rendlesham held by another part of the MOD have already been released.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by lewman

Thats a different inccident but it sounds very interesting tho, can you find the name of it by any chance?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by clintdelicious
reply to post by lewman

Thats a different inccident but it sounds very interesting tho, can you find the name of it by any chance?

Its known as the 'Foxtrot 94 incident' or Incident at RAF Binbrook
September 8th 1970

Here is a summary from a UFO believers point of view (ex-policeman Tony Dodds)

www.crowdedskies.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

Originally posted by Thunda
[As for the topic of The Rendelsham Forest incident, its probably the most famous UK UFO case hence me flagging the unusual fact that all MOD documents relating to it are 'missing'!

Just to be clear, not "all MOD documents relating to" Rendlesham are missing - only those held within part of the MOD. Documents relating to Rendlesham held by another part of the MOD have already been released.

Well, I dont want to sound tabloid, and excuse me for quoting the BBC headline but: "Intelligence papers on a reported UFO sighting known as the "Rendlesham incident" have gone missing, files from the National Archives reveal." and "Officials found a "huge" gap where defence intelligence files relating to the case should be, the papers show."

You say that isnt all of the MOD documents relating to Rendlesham that are missing- could you be more specific as to what documents you believe might be left? And if there are any remaining, what do they mean by a 'huge gap'? Dont mean to sound aggressive- just interested.
edit on 3-3-2011 by Thunda because: re-read

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I'd be interested to hear about the strange cloud in Sri Lanka.

I've seen a strange black cloud at 1500 feet. It was shooting out lightning every second. Hyper charged like no cloud I've ever seen..impossible to have that much energy for it's small size. It was moving at about 25mph and ..ed to Sri Lanka. I was not far from Sri Lanka when we saw it. Thousands of witnesses. All dumbfounded....weird cloud. Everyone joked it was some new US spaceship cloaking itself. Likely.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Having listened to the recording of the personnel transmissions from the incident and studied the details of the alleged phenomena and situation of the lighthouse, I'm convinced that what happened at Rendlesham that night was caused by something unknown. Whether it was military or alien, I don't know.

Very concerning that these files have gone missing.

(S+F sorry about the duplicate thread)
edit on 3-3-2011 by subby because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join