It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan was sent to hell as a punishment or compromise?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Topsy_Cret

Satan got mad at God when God told him to look after us and serve us AKA his children. Satan refused to serve a lesser being, us humans. Satan then went out to Compton and started his own gang of thugs and told everyone he was a God from another planet so humans would not try to stone him to death for disobeying the one true GOD. Satan and his buds then got horny of coarse and slept with our women, Taught man how to make weapons and women to use make-up. Some others taught various sciences and other things to humans to really piss God off. When the human girls got pregnant with Satan and his thugs babies they were born half breed Giants that ate everything in site, Including humans. God really got pissed and said thats enough.

He sent in his spec ops, the Arch Angels and they gave Satan and his thugs a beat down biblical style. When Satan and his right hand thug were stored away for safe keeping in jail GOD sent the flood to wipe out the nasty human eating Giants and the rest of the sinful tainted Humans to restart what GOD had planned in the get go.

Some Giants survived in the highest mountains around the planet but most perished. They were soulless beast and very few in numbers so the humans eventually tracked them down and killed them all.

Fast forward 10,000 years or so and here we are today, not much better off except we don't have giants chasing us around. GOD is once again getting ready to teach us stubborn humans another lesson we will never forget.

Any questions?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

I must say very impressive and for extra points "who had his head removed" and name that remover for your "Teaching Cert" with all Honours that go with it

Ohh A++
Me

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Topsy_Cret

What the situation sounds like to me is that God gave Satan a place to rule for compromise. Maybe the war between the 2 was not going aswell as God planned or whatever. I say this because I think if the ALMIGHTY GOD wanted something gone he would simply un-create it (for lack of a better words)

No he is just using old Satan to show us how BAD things can be with him around and how good things can be if we listen to GOD. Its all one giant study lesson to make us Humans more God like as we are all gods as we are sons and daughters of GOD.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
reply to post by Sky watcher

I must say very impressive and for extra points "who had his head removed" and name that remover for your "Teaching Cert" with all Honours that go with it

Ohh A++
Me

In that story or just during biblical times?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Well did want too give David-Goliath a mention, as that was the end of that particular mess , but ya biblical.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Bible is fake. What is the point of therorizing about fake story?
2nd line

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold

2nd line

Non of the great books are fake they have been hijacked by evol so you have no guide. Now what is your soul guide if what you say is true.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

2nd line

Non of the great books are fake they have been hijacked by evol so you have no guide. Now what is your soul guide if what you say is true.

Because all of the religions were made to control masses
with fear of bad afterlife. Knowing whether there is god or not is impossible. And if there is one, knowing whether he is like he is being described in Bible is also very questionable. All of the big religions describe god differently. Which one is true then?
People from 2000 years ago knew who,how and when created world, and how universe works,etc., while we, much more technologically advanced people 2000 years later know very little about all of it? Its like expecting that cave men knew how to build nuclear power plant at their time. We dont even know how to stop diseases, we havent discovered so many places on our planet and about universe, etc. And yet we are better medicine, much better machines and knowledge and yet we cannot explain most of the things in the universe. our planet and bodies.
My advice is, stop thinking about religions, do not believe in any of them, they tell you not to do so many enjoyable things, that are not bad at all. Enjoy your life while you can. Life is too short.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This has likely been covered, but most of the world's myths come from Sumer, if you look into those myths it's quite clear that the gods were aliens. The Satan that we think of is basically the leader of the Fallen Angels, these were aliens which wanted to have sex with human women among other things, like teaching warfare. These aliens are Humans, Reptilians, and Hybrids of the two, mix that with spaceships and we have basically all of the giants and dragons covered. Our general concept of the devil: claws, horns, tail, and wings is actually a pretty accurate picture of Reptilians, especially if you work European dragons into there. These Fallen Angels were sent down to Earth, since the Flood and fall of Atlantis our planet had dropped down into the 3rd dimension. That meant that any higher dimensional aliens which stayed here too long got caught up in our dimension and intertwined with our planetary karma. That's why gods were sent here often as a punishment, it's also why the various ambrosia/nectar of the gods is so important to demi-gods and a few complaining alien wives. So the hell which we think of is actually low-density Earth, that's where the Fallen Angels were sent. Then we end up with Enlil's trifling progeny screwing up Mesopatamia while Enki and his progeny begin the various American cultures. This is where our various myths come from once you add India and China, for us it would be Sumer and Zoroastrianism which have had the most influence on our Western Christian world. My website in my sig talks about all these things if you're interested, I could go on for a lot longer, with many more references, but that's sort of why I made the site instead. Here are a few quotes from it.

But dragons aside, from the Testament of Amran: "I saw Watchers in my vision, the dream-vision. Two men were fighting over me. I asked them, ’who are you, that you are thus empowered over me?’ They answered me, ’We have been empowered and rule over all Mankind.’ They said to me, ’Which of us do you choose to rule you?’ I raised my eyes and looked. One of them was terrifying in his appearance, like a serpent, his cloak many colored yet very dark. ... And I looked again, and ... in his appearance, his visage like a viper. ... I replied to him, ’This watcher, who is he?’ He answered me, ’This Watcher, ... and his three names are Belial and Prince of Darkness and Kind of Evil.’"

If you are a Muslim, it is considered apostate not to believe in one of Allah's creations, his three creations are humans, angels, and Jinn, which are serpent beings. “Jinns or genies are supernatural creatures in Arab folklore and Islamic teachings which occupy a parallel world to that of mankind. Together, jinn, humans and angels make up the three sentient creations of Allah. According to the Qur'an, there are two creations that have free will: humans and jinn. Religious sources say little about them; however, the Qur’an mentions that jinn are made of smokeless flame or 'the fire of a scorching wind'. They have the ability to change their shape. Like human beings, the jinn can also be good, evil, or neutrally benevolent.” Here is a site that tells more about Jinns. Iblis is one of these Jinns and is considered to be the Muslim Devil, here are some interesting quotes, “Iblis was a jinn and a devoted servant of Allah, according to Qur’an. However, according to other non-Qur’anic sources he was a 'disobedient angel'. He attained a very high status and was brought close or even equal with the angels. Allah knew Iblis harbored ill intentions, however, and this was the reason for his name, Iblis 'Desperate,' or 'despair.' The angels do not have free will and simply do not sin because they were not granted the freedom by Allah to disobey. Allah one day told his creations that one of them will turn against him. The angels then rushed to Iblis, knowing that Allah valued his supplication immensely. Iblis prayed to Allah to 'not let any of the angels be the one to turn against Allah', and Allah granted his plea. However, he did not include himself in the supplication because he thought of himself as safe and high in Allah's eye. When Allah created Adam, He commanded all the angels and Iblis (whose rank allowed him to be considered equal to that of an angel) to prostrate to Adam as was termed 'the Best of Creation'. All the angels did so except Iblis, who refused to obey. Iblis was proud and arrogant and considered himself superior to Adam, since Adam was made from clay and Iblis was created from smokeless fire. For this act of disobedience, Allah cursed him to Hell for eternity, but gave him respite until the Day of Judgement, after Iblis requested it. Iblis obtained permission from Allah and vowed that he would use this time to lead all human men and women astray to Hell as a way of revenge against them. By refusing to obey Allah’s order he was thrown out of Paradise and thereafter he was called 'Shaitan'. Although Allah grants the request, He also warns the Shaytan that he would have no authority over His sincere 'ubud 'devoted servants'.”

Here's from the beginning of R.A. Boulay's very thorough book, Flying Serpents and Dragons: The Story of Mankind's Reptilian Past, “According to Genesis and other documents, and long before humans ever existed, the serpent lived in the Garden of Eden and did all the necessary work to maintain it. This Bibilical serpent was not just a lowly snake; it could converse with Eve, and knew the truth about the Tree of Knowledge. It was of such a stature that it unhesitatingly challenged the deity. Genesis concedes this point when it asserts that 'the serpent was the shrewdest of all the world beasts that God had made.' Ancient Jewish legends describe the serpent of Eden as manlike – he looked like a man and talked like a man. The part of the Haggadh which deals with the Creation depicts the serpent who inhabited the garden as an upright creature that stood on two feet and who was equal in height to the 'camel.' He was said to be the lord over all the beasts of Eden. 'God spoke to the serpent: 'I created you to be king over all the animals. I created you to be of an upright position.' In the Haggadah there seems to be little doubt that he was legged and walked like a man. The tempter of Eve was not actually a serpent. It had legs like other animals. Therefore, the many representations of the temptation of Eve which shows it as a snake curled around the Tree of Knowledge are really based on a misunderstanding of the scriptural text.” “Ancient Jewish legends indicate that the clothes worn by Adam and Eve were not only made of reptile skins but that they protected them from predators: 'When they wore the coats, Adama and Eve were told, all the creatures on Earth would fear them' The serpent skins were symbolic of the ruling race, and not only reminded Adam and Eve of their origin, but also acted as a talisman to safeguard them from wild creatures.”

Page 17 starts my YHWH section, the alien god part will take you to the end of page 27.
edit on 3-3-2011 by SincerelySarcastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Satan is the god of this world, he wasn't cast into hell, he roams the earth devouring those whom cross his path. He is the father of lies and the deceiver of the world. I guess it's sort of an ongoing battle over our hearts until Jesus returns and finally ends Satans reign on this planet. If you read Revelations it explains that those who died for their faith and all the virgins will follow Jesus into battle, so maybe he's waiting for his army to grow first. But, I doubt army size has anything to do with it. It's all supposed to make sense in the end (apocalypse means "to uncover or reveal"). At least, that's the way I interpret it.
Peace!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I was looking at a page that talked about draw Mohammed day and I ran across this picture, this goes along with Mohammed seeing all the women strung up by their hair in Hell (for causing lust in men), there is a "green demon" in this picture, it also looks like the many reports of Reptilians and throws a twist on how the Abrahamic religions see the devil.

Here are two that don't quite fit that description: here is a black panther looking demon.

Here is the other one, he is red and looks sort of like a baboon with a red/blue nose.

Also, all those talking about how the devil is on Earth or hell until Jesus comes back, well guess what, Jesus isn't coming back, instead it's the movement known as the "New Age" (loaded word now) that is really the second coming of the Christ energy/consciousness, this would be the 144,000. Most Christians would see these people as pagans and witches, they would certainly think we're going to hell, which is perfect, since these "New Age" people are far more like the original Christians (including Jesus), which most modern Christianis would also consider pagans and witches. I work under the theory that if Jesus were to have appeared on the scene with Christianity as the dominant religion (different savior, same story) instead of Judaism, he would have still been killed by the priests for heresy and such. But back to the point, once we reach this New Age, this New World in the higher dimensions, negative entities will no longer be able to exist within it, it's like god-light burning demons concept. At this point all negative ETs will have to leave, though it will be before then, so this is the whole Satan has to stay in Hell till the second judgement. I could go on and on about the second judgement, it's basically this New Age we're heading into, generally considered the "Fifth world" and the 7th Golden Age.
edit on 3-3-2011 by SincerelySarcastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
"There's no Satan. It's merely our own Self, not realizing who we truly are. You are your own opponent in this matrix game of earth school."

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I see a lot of responses here, but to all of you who think satan is in Hell right now I ask you where you read this in the Bible? Satan still has access to the throne of God today, it says he accuses the brethren before God day and night. He is not thrown from heaven until the midpoint of the 70th week of Daniel, immediately prior to the great tribulation's 3 1/2 years. And even then he isn't cast into Hell, that happens 1,000 years later at Judgment Day.

Where did you guys get this wrong information?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

2nd line

Can you even try to follow the TOS for this forum???

Hint, read the OP in THIS stickied thread at the top of this forum.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Thanks all, I have received a lot of good response while I was gone.
For those who state that all this is simply just made up, I respect your option. As I stated before I am not highly religious. I think you should believe what ever make sense to you. I am more of a theist more that anything simply for the main reason most religious book have been modified, weather it be from translation or having books removed or added. If we all had the originals from the people that witnessed everything I believe that this religion thing would be alot easier to understand and not contradict itself.

-----------------------

I have read several posts that people feel he was sent to hell so we humans will be able to make the choice of being good or evil. That does make kinda senses considering all the free will stuff.

reply to post by NOTurTypical

It was my understanding that Satan was cast down after he attempted to take over heaven. I was unaware that he still had access to the pearly gates. Would you be able to explain that further?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join