It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report of an extremely tall humanoid

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

Originally posted by blocula
its a being from the fourth dimension, where our physical laws dont apply...the questions remain, are these things finding a way here or are they put here?

and you know this how exactly...?

give me a source!
the source is in the knowledge thats gained from realizing that thousands upon thousands of sightings have occured throughout history ,right up to now, of strange and unearthly creatures of all shapes,sizes and types...they must be coming from somewhere and the fourth dimension or an alternate reality is my best guess...
edit on 4-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

exactly my point!

thank you...

don't state your 'best guesses' with such certainty, because we just DON'T know.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Why do i have that odd, odd feeling that some movie is about to come out which will feature exactly such beings?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thill
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Not necessary I can accomplish the task of closing curtains and switching light off in about 20 to 30 seconds without trying to be fast .. Just saying

well that may very well be.
but if someone closed the curtains, she ought to have seen this humanoid being.

so this sighting could potentially be corroberated.

that was my point, rereading my initial post, i didn't make that very clear

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
when you close your curtains or blinds are you looking for or even thinking about a creature outside?, i'm not,but i will be now.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

The language is Cyrillic, the written form of the Russian language, I can recognize it, but not translate it.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

If there's no shadow in the second pic, then what are those marks on the wall behind the figure?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
He looks tall but I think we can take him...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
what does this creature think about us?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
It's a gumby/stretch armstrong humanoid hybrid

ok all joking aside that is pretty trippy. I'm suprised they got such clear pictures

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
i think that these "things" are put here by aliens. these creatures are the life forms of another planet in another galaxy or they exist in another dimension and they put them here "temporarily"? to test our reactions to them and their reactions to us and unfortunately some of the missing humans of our world may have become the "test transplants" placed in other worlds or dimensions...this explains the vast array of weird beings that have been encountered and witnessed as this link excellently shows > ufo.whipnet.org... although "strangely missing" from the list in the first link is the most bizzare alien of all...the insectoid...which is included in this link > pagli.tripod.com...
edit on 7-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
On photo 2, what is that thing in its crotch
?

Second crotch, I mean line.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I believe in some different paranormal occurrences, but this is not one of them. In my opinion this is a hoax. I am not an expert, so I could be incorrect, but the second photo looks photoshopped to me. The overall look and feel also just seems fake. I just don't buy it, because sometimes, even for a site like ATS, some things just aren't probable.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
When I read the OP and saw those pictures I immediately thought of slender man, but it's a well known fact that it isn't real. Other than that it could be a number of things.
edit on 14/9/11 by Parize because: Switc

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
imagine this thing suddenly without warning, breaking its head through the glass of your bedroom window. while your laying there with the light on and then grabbing you with its arms as it screams and growls. picture its alien eyes staring at you the whole time...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

the pictures have been on the net for a couple of years still no film

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Hello people !
First of all, i'm french, and my english talking is not so good, sorry by advance ! ^^

I'm a photo manipulator adept, and i tried to reduce gain and highlight some details that not appears clearly in original pictures.

Here, a clearly version of the 2nd pic, where you can see the shadow, the "penis", and maybe the head of this thing :

Image 02

So for me, no doubt this is a real object and not CGI ... but don't know if this is a strange life form or a tree branch !

And now a clearly version of the first pic :

Image 01

That seems to be a hand, i think, with a opposable thumb ... but not sure. Don't think this is an artefact, that seems to be "linked" to the body ... but not sure, again.

EDIT : one thing about the basic noise on original pictures : I used to have an old cell phone who made pictures with grain at night ... so for me, it's plausible (this word exist in english ?)
edit on 7-1-2012 by lapinpiskopat because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2012 by lapinpiskopat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
whatever it is i want to have it carry me to the grand canyon for bungee jumping i will be a human yoyo

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
This is one of the freakiest pics I have ever seen on the net. S+F!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hesse

Maybe this thing is the result of some freakish cloning/cross breeding experiment conducted by aliens and or the military/government? Or maybe this thing came from another dimension,an alternate reality,by its own will,or it might have been placed into our reality by aliens or extradimensional beings to test our reactions to it and its reactions to us and earths enviornment...

For one example of many types of animals that could be used,the aliens might be releasing tigers onto the surfaces of other worlds,planets that dont have any animals that even resemble a tiger at all and the inhabitants of those planets would see and encounter a tiger and think it was an alien monster and it would be,to them...

edit on 9-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
To me, the second photo looks like nothing more than a semi-humanoid shaped tree, possibly cut from the wooded area to the left, propped up against the side of the building. It is possible that it was in some power lines and wasn't removed after being cut down. Wouldn't be very hard for three or four stout guys to move it, and have someone take photos from a balcony or out an apartment window. The first is a bit harder to explain and the third one is to dark and grainy for me to make out any revealing details.

I'm not saying this is absolutely fake, I'm just saying what I think given the evidence.

Cheers,
T.Wade
edit on 10-1-2012 by Lindeau because: Grammar

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join