It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report of an extremely tall humanoid

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadeWolf

it looks like a shadow person

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
itssightings like this that give me a reason to believe in aliens. just a ordinary guy who heard something suspicious, and took a picture of a alien.just his lucky day.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
This is sad, this is from the Slenderman thing from the Something Awful forums, this does not belong here, for people not familiar with this, look up the marble hornets videos on youtube

I feel like this is just an attempt to get stars and or flags, don't put this crap on ATS, it's big on /x/, and other stupid forums on the internet.

He is shopped into lots of photos to make it seem real, but it's just from a contest that was held on the Something Awful forums.

Been seeing these pictures for years =\

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
looks scary nonetheless

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Damn, that sure is freaky I would of love to have seen that thing there but that's not the point, speculating on what it might have been my answer would be, i really don't know but guessing, it might be some sort of fantastic 4 character? you know the one with the ability to stretch.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
There are a few videos on youtube of stick-like creatures like this one that began appearing in Fresno, Atwater and Yosemite and caught on CCTV. Watching it/them walk is sorta freaky. I could imagine how freaked out the person who took the pics must have been seeing it also grow and scale that building.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
It looks fake. If it isnt its really cool.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Can anyone make out the third picture? I can't tell what's circled. Can anyone clear it up, by chance?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Actually, there was a thread GO SEEabout 'stick people' not long ago.
There are some rather convincing ones on youtube
. (If you dare look)
Stick People are nothing new

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
why am i reading fake fake fake all the time?... we were'nt there. this and all kinds of other beings and creatures could exist in another world or dimension or even another vibrational frequency and they may have found or created some kind of window or doorway into our reality.or are they intentionally put here, by who knows what, to test each others reactions...them to us and us to them...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by iforget
I do notice that in the 1st pic, ground floor of the building that the thing climbs, directly to the right of where it climbs, there is a light on 2nd pic the light is off...
lights dont get turned off ?...i know i sure do, with all the its fake being thrown around...if i filmed a real ufo in broad daylight land in my yard complete with real aliens getting out of it..."it would almost be pointless",because most would instantly say fake, tptb sure have us trained well dont they, trained to laugh at,ridicule and deny just about every damn thing that is out of the ordinary...
edit on 4-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadeWolf

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/edc50a15b4a4.jpg[/atsimg]

haven´t read the thread so far, just wanted to give a first opinion.

what i´ve noticed is, it must have taken the ´thing´ quite some time to get to the building.

pic 1: bottom floor, curtains open and lights on.
pic 2: bottom floor, curtains closed and lights off.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by gmac10001
P.S their is no shadow on the wall in the second pic..judging from the street lights and the brightness their should be a shadow...its look more like a fake by the minute..
yes there is a shadow in the 2nd picture,right in front of the legs and at the correct angle of light, with a picture of anything you dont always see the whole shadow,sometimes the object blocks its own shadow...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by gmac10001
heres a better pic to show size difference in both pics.

i dont see much of a size difference,they both look pretty tall...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MakoVulpes
reply to post by ShadeWolf

saw somethin' like that outside my window as a kid once (I remember because I heard tapping on the window)
the scary part was I lived in an apartment 5 stories up with nothing to stand on outside the window...
if this is what I think it is, the creature your lookin' for is called "Slender Man"
cases of this creature seem to have came up centuries back, I think stories of it started as a nursery rhyme to keep kids from running from home
unfortunatly it's hard to find evidence that isn't made up ^^;
are we unknowingly creating these beings/creatures with our minds?...a tulpa >>> en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spinotoror
reply to post by ZombieFinny

Your opinion made me think.

So we have a body with seven billion atoms, for example. If it stretches (and somehow mantains the thickness), the space between the atoms increase, and what would do that? Carrying it to the extreme, would you be able to see what's behind trough 'holes', or would you see the mesh being disorded?

What if you scale it down? Would you see a 'blob' or a chubby mesh lacking definition, due to atom collapse?

That's why I think what they did in Doraemon is not possible. To make yourself bigger and keep yourself intact (but bigger), you would have to scale the atoms, but you can't do that, so you would have to place more atoms between two of them, for each pair of your whole body.
edit on 7-4-2011 by Spinotoror because: (no reason given)
its a being from the fourth dimension, where our physical laws dont apply...the questions remain, are these things finding a way here or are they put here?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I wasnt trying to ridicule this at all just an observation was all I actually found the pictures to be quite fascinating

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
its a being from the fourth dimension, where our physical laws dont apply...the questions remain, are these things finding a way here or are they put here?

and you know this how exactly...?

give me a source!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Not necessary I can accomplish the task of closing curtains and switching light off in about 20 to 30 seconds without trying to be fast .. Just saying

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

Originally posted by blocula

and you know this how exactly...?

give me a source!
the source is in the knowledge thats gained from realizing that thousands upon thousands of sightings have occured throughout history ,right up to now, of strange and unearthly creatures of all shapes,sizes and types...they must be coming from somewhere and the fourth dimension or an alternate reality is my best guess...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join