It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Dream Was Hijacked! Important Message!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hello ATS....this is a bit of a mixed thread really....I could have put this in the Alien and UFO forum but I will leave that up to the moderator.
So I will relay blow by blow in exact order (this is usually a reocurring dream)the Hijacking:
I fell asleep on the night of 27th March 2011 at around midnight, quite a restless sleep with the usual strange humming noises outside at around 3am. At 6 am I awoke briefly and quickly fell back to sleep but this time I began to dream. I was on my old school hockey pitch and my old friend was now a PE teacher, he was having dificulty finding the correct equipment for his lessons. I offered my help and asked if I could help him find the items on the internet, he gladly accepted my help. I made my way back to the PE changing rooms to the teachers office computer. Now the Changing room backs onto the Stage in the hall which is rumoured to be haunted. While I was typing out from underneath the stage storage area door came the lost and found PE kit floating around the room. I turned to face the floating clothing and shouted at them to stop.....I was very busy!!
Now USUALLY my friend returns with his class and the kids all run off screaming leaving me and my mate deal with floating gym gear....a bit of a comedy really.......BUT before I got to the part where my friend returns an Asian Man in a smart shirt and trousers, slightly over weight, approaches me.........I asked him, "Are you a ghost", he replied, " No I'm the Future", he then continued to say, "20 November 2013 .......Mushroom Fire".....
I looked behind him and at his waist were 3 different Alien species 2 of which I know of ( Personal experiences)the friendly Greys and the slightly darker skinned and smaller headed type, the 3rd alien was stood behind the Asian man but seemed to have a small snout but with big eyes like a grey. They had brought the man to me to deliver the above message.
I have never had a dream like this ever before especially not within a reocurring dream. I take this very seriously and have been told to spread this worldwide,(who told me?.....It wasn't verbal it was inside my head within the dream) so my next idea is to Youtube something......I was told the UN but that maybe beyond my capabilities.
edit on 2-3-2011 by DreamerOracle because: Font HTML code failure.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Sounds like a prediction to me..

Nuclear War 20 November 2013 perhaps...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f5d4f113256c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
or... just a dream.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Well first of all its not even March 27th 2011 yet, I hope you mean Feb 27th or something. Otherwise there might be a little more explaination at hand.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

You seem to be able to time travel. But, I am assuming you meant the 27th February 2011.

Strange one particularly as it was a re-occuring dream. You say the guy was Asian. Was he Chinese?

I have a feeling that what we are currently witnessing throughout the Middle East is going to culminate into WWIII. If it does then Nukes will definately be used.

Keep us updated on any re-occurences.

Also my Mum's Birthday is the 20th November!!
edit on 18/02/2011 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Did the asian guy look like this?

Can you describe the colors/patterns of the clothes he was wearing?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Asian as in middle eastern and bolding....... but his English was very limited. He was being ushered by the 3 E.T's.

I'd go with....... brought back to warn of something he may have had a hand in or maybe a survivor? .....I don't know.
edit on 2-3-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

Well it was near the sports hall, so he may well have turned up for a bit of brain training!!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Very funny...hehe I don't joke and check my threads I'm usually quite close to the mark ...So laugh it up.....

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

No offence intended, I just couldn't help that response. Anyway, he doesn't look anything like the guy you gave in your description.

I will read through your previous posts and then get back to you.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

Sounds like a prediction to me..

Nuclear War 20 November 2013 perhaps...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f5d4f113256c.jpg[/atsimg]

Soon as i saw that pic, North Korea popped into my mind.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

In literature, a mushroom is considered to be a symbol of immorality and eccentricity. As it lacks leaves and flowers but still resembles a plant it is also considered to be a symbol of peculiarity or strange things. The mushroom symbolizes the occurrence of a situation which will be unexpected and have long lasting effects that are very strange and unthinkable.

maby not nuke. maby an unexpected change or turn of events that spreads like fire.

ps. to Op, me and my gf have also been having alien dreams. all our messages point to something happening soon. and it wont be the doom and gloom everyone seems to blab on about. If anything bad happens, it will be by human hands.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I really do hope it is merely symbolic but the nature of the........Incursion......
is something very new to me.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

No offence intended, I just couldn't help that response. Anyway, he doesn't look anything like the guy you gave in your description.

I will read through your previous posts and then get back to you.

Sorry for my abrupt reply....the dream was quite disturbing really, it invaded one of my more enetertaining and funny dreams..Its took me 3 days just to decide wether to post it or not.......but for me the importance is the very clearly relayed date. Another first ...no mix up of numbers..... spoken clearly for me to hear.
edit on 2-3-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I have read through your previous posts and I have to admit, your dreams certainly do seem to be talking to you.

As I said in a previous post, as this is a re-occuring dream, please keep us informed if there is either a repeat or any additional messages coming through.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This is very intriguing. Just wondering whether the man's Asian identity might not be an indicator of location of the 'mushroom fire'. Was there anything about him that might narrow this down any to suggest whether he might be Pakistani, Indian, Afghani maybe? His clothes perhaps, his manner or accent?

peace
J

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by skjalddis

Yes indeed there is........He is an slightly overweight Pakistan business man (but then this could also fit a smart egyptian man....I'm stumping for Pakistan Business Man) ...dark grey trouser, smart white shirt, I'd say balding with what hair he had was very short.
I will inform of any important messages/dreams as promised continually as they are recieved........It seems that this time of year is key when recieving these messages/dreams.........(from other worldly sources)

edit on 5-3-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Thankyou for your reply. It was just that Pakistan jumped into my head the first time I read your initial post, and I don't know why but it seemed important somehow. I really do hope that the 'mushroom fire' is nothing to do with the nuclear interpretation as pointed out above by another poster.

peace
J

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I remeber a similar dream, I don't know if it was an alien, but it most likely was. Basically, I was being shown the aftermath of some kind of event, I had the image of people huddled around in groups in a state of primal fear, like animals, a kind of dark desperation. I was shown how many people are actually negative on the inside, however, because they live in this facade of a reality, they are blinded to thier own darkness. Thus, when they are freed from the system, they end up falling. The key would be education, the key would be to realise what is inside of us, the key would be to confront our true selves, the key would be to realise that all it takes is a harmonic alterations and the entire perceptual and emotional domain can be flipped on the drop of a dime. It was kind of like, all the people, or many of the people were turned into dellusional/paranoid/schitzophrenic type individuals within the space of a few moments, only those that could see through the fear, that could resist the illusion, that were prepared were able to escape. It could be, that 4th density, as they explain it, could be a kind of removal of a certain barrier, a barrier that paradoxically, inhibited the good people, and created a synthetic support for those who were tempted into sin. With that in mind, I have become somewhat fearful, not of myself, but of others, I mean, when I am in a more "zoned out" state of mind, I could eventually start to accept the existence of other beings, however, it would be incredibly fearful for them to just "appear" - however, I am a person that has battled his mind, that has battled hallucination, voices in the mind, and many other things that the average person is simply not equipped to handle if it ever occured to them. I don't know really, I just get the feeling that everyone is just being set-up for a fall
. Its hard to explain, I sense a change, but it is surrounded by an evil, its as if, I am on the side that is resisting the change, and when I listen to the propaganda, I see the dark side, I hear the messages saying how that people are being tempted into sin, I suffer extreme negativity when I resist the system, I am targeted by the most negative forces, however, those that have adopted the system, seem to be in a state of blissfullness, that have this "trust" in the system, as it nurtures their selfish desires, and blinds them from thier own selves. I get the feeling, like the Devil is saying to me "stay out of this" or "leave my sheep alone" whenever I try to wake people up. When I suffer, when I try to help them, its as if he is saying smugly "see, you can't help them, thier mine!"....
edit on 9-3-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

I know what you are saying and exactly what you mean. Fortunately I took myself out of the loop, I will try to let others know but I won't force it upon someone, that is where ego raises its ugly head .........At the end of the day eventually they will make it....the masses I mean. The evil you may sense is merely those that are well and truly grounded but seek a shortcut....It does not work that way and they just don't get it....so they return to school (life). Also more often than not the true evil is a life filled with Ego....look at every evil thing or act ever committed Ever, then look at the root of the act....EGO, Pride, Anger, Jealousy, Hate and even Love in it's material form as opposed to its real form.
The Evil you sense is the fear of those that are losing the control that props up their ego. They are losing............
I like my analogies:The owner of a big bank stores up your money....he fears his banks demise he decides to make his bank even bigger......so he decides to crank up the fear in the markets but in doing so he has put himself and his bank at risk...increasing his own fear on top of his customers fear...but he knows (Hopes) to come out bigger and with an ego to match.
So don't put stock in the world around you, only in those whose life you touch and without ego.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join