It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw Jesus in the sky

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkgomo653

I meant vision more as in, the background was different than what it was before? Sorry if Im asking confusing questions, just trying to understand exactly what happened, so maybe I can compare it with similar stories

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

I don't think it was prophetic in any way due to them just riding away.

But i've searched online to see if anyone else has had anything similar and can't find anything.

The facts are that I was clearly awake and in my right mind. I was not imagining anything and it was not a dream.

I am a big dreamer, but most ofmy dreams are fogging and I can never remember them after a couple of days.

But this has been 18 yrs..

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by chancemusky

No, keep them coming! lol I enjoy answering these questions.

But like i said, the sky was pink/orange due to sunset.

But when the clouds opened up, they made a frame of the whole scene of them riding. Behind them was just light. Just a white bright background.

It's crazy because now that i think of it, i could see how high it was, but yet i was able to see them clearly and not as tiny ants far away...do you know what i mean?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

So almost like they broke the laws of perception?

and do you think they were physically there, or a more spiritual view?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I was definitely physically there. And if you can imagine what i described..plain and simple, that's prety much how i saw it.

Oops, I meant yes. THEY were physically there. As in, Ifi could touch them, they would have felt real.
edit on 1-3-2011 by Pinkgomo653 because: Forgot to add

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Hmmm....interesting, thanks
Great post

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Thanks

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Thats beautiful, maybe he showed himself to you so that you would maintain your faith. It would be hard to dismiss him having had that vision. I'm curious who might have been accompanying him. Have you ever wondered about that yourself?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Christarella

Oh yes of course. But I don't think i could ever possibly ever find out. I just know there were 2 other men with him. Maybe His right hand angels..??

I have always wondered that..

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedish

Jesus always told us to be like children. We must have childlike faith when we ask for things. In everything we do we have to trust Him like a son trusts his father. Maybe there is something in children that allows them to see things like this. Maybe when you have enough faith like you did as a child you CAN see Jesus.

He did say that you can receive anything in His name if you believe you have already received it. Maybe your mom couldn't see it because she didn't have enough faith?

Anyways, I totally believe you and I hope you aren't getting bashed too badly in here.
edit on 1-3-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

faith is absolutely not a virtue, faith is believing in something just because.

you do know that children are incredibly credulous of anything. that's why they go to school to learn things and make better judgement and eventually, do away with faith. if they didnt and were told that noah got 2 of every animal in a boat, they'd believe it.

that's why i believe that faith is not a good thing to have, instead believe in stuff that you know have some basis of truth.

op:

what if i told you to give me your money and ill repay you in 5 years? you would not do it. so why would you give so much more faith to something you dont know exists? are you afraid of death? do you believe there is some creator that watches over you? is it because you had some personal experience that made you think there was a god?

furthermore, how did you know it was jesus? i guess it could have easily been Muhammad considering they probably look alike and are both supposed deities. sounds like your mom didnt believe in jesus enough to turn her head slightly up. i mean, if some one yelled "jesus!", id go running faster than lightning to see him.

the point of this post was to present an ex-christian's point of view. my life is sooo much better now that ive given up my faith, and i wish you to truly open your mind, seeing as this is ATS. our motto: DENY IGNORANCE.

btw you are gonna get flamed a lot because most atheists resent christians very much, but if you dont want all the attention, a blog is a lot more private. so welcome, i guess. ill be happy to discuss with you anytime.
edit on 2-3-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2011 by vjr1113 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

I dont know why you are condenming faith, seeing as your picture is of a sacred hexagon...and also, I dont think many athiests hate christians, just the ignorant ones.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by chancemusky
reply to post by vjr1113

I dont know why you are condenming faith, seeing as your picture is of a sacred hexagon...and also, I dont think many athiests hate christians, just the ignorant ones.

its a unicrusal hexagram, feel free to wiki it.

ive just explained why i think faith is bad, because you're throwing your trust around like garbage. i really wish you'd didnt.

well i think if you'd read the old testament you'd see why atheists hate christians. i mean really draw an outline of all the killing. and then there's the "witch" burnings, crusades, hate against gays, the oppression of women, the endorsement of slaves. then there's the resentment of a god that will condemn many to hell, even tho an all knowing omnipotent god would already know they're going to hell.
edit on 2-3-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

Lemme clarify: most athiests ive met dont hate MODERN christians
obviously the killing etc is horrible

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

modern christians are enablers for extremism and justify the "traditional" christians.
if you truly are a christian then you believe the entire bible is the absolute word of god.
but if you think the unjust murder of entire tribes, nations, and even children is a little wrong...
then i believe there's still hope for you to realize the truth, and i do wish you happy learning
edit on 2-3-2011 by vjr1113 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Not trying to be funny here, but this was my first thought when I read the title of this thread: It's at least a lot more dignified than seeing jesus on a grilled cheese sandwich.

I believe said sandwich was auctioned on Ebay.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Hmmm

When I was a kid something similar happened to me, I remember I was about 5 or 6 years old and I kept seeing a weird shadow on the wall and for some reason something inside me kept telling me it was Jesus, I remember I told my mom to look at it but she couldn't see what I was seeing, only I could

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I believe you believe what you saw....AND now I am about to open up to the firing squad. Mine is even harder to believe than yours is, because this is something that is totally legend or fiction!!!! So here goes..When I was around 5 years old , I was playing in a patch of woods behind my grandparents house. I was walking down the path that my uncle's used going to their rabbit boxes. When suddenly I saw a fairy..yes, that is what I said,. a fairy.!! He was about a foot high and had brown pants on, like the type of George Washington's era and a white shirt, but no wings. He was standing beside a tree and as soon as he saw me he vanished!! I ran back to the house yelling, " Mother! I saw a fairy!!," ((Mom wouldn't let me and my sister call her Momma. or Mommy. she liked the "proper" use of Mother.When we got older we used Mom.)) She said, "OK, honey" I thought she believed me until I started telling everyone else what I saw. She said it was my imagination and there is no such things as fairies and to quit saying that.
To me it was real..even today.. I can still see the fairy beside the tree...I have no idea what could have caused me to see that. An over active imagination as My Mom called it.

edit on 2-3-2011 by ellieN because: needed Punctuation

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirKnightE

You are definitely gonna get picked on.... But fortunately when I was kid, I swore I saw jesus also... White rob, nappy black hair, dark skin, red eyes.... It was either jesus or one the drunk deacons of the church my father pastored.... But I was a kid, then I would have put a million on a lie dectector cause thats how much I beleived I saw him.... But I really dont think I did.
When I was a child I thought as a child, understood as a child, but when I became a man, I put away those childish ways

You missed the pink cloud

I also saw Jesus, hanging, nailed from a cross, inside a church.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ellieN

OMG.
So, let me get this straight, some of you are seeing Jesus Christ flying about in the clouds, whilst others are seeing fairies with brown pants on, whilst others on other threads are saying they are seeing kids with demon black eyes, whilst others on other threads are saying that they are vampires, whilst others are saying its the end of the world this month, whilst, whilst, whilst.......others are calling for blasphemy laws to come back!

I mean Jesus Christ!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Wellll.. yeap.... that about sums it up.....Wait! Did you say we got Vampires too...!!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join