It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw Jesus in the sky

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Okay..first off, i'm still new to ATS, so PLEASE be nice. If you're going to be mean and tease me, please don't comment. I am being 100% sincere. I decided to make this thread to see if anyone else has had any experiences like mine. And i am a Christian. I do believe in God and in being saved. Anyways, I have only told 2 people about this, besides my mom.

This happened when i was a child, and questioned it for years until I stumbled upon my mother's diary.
To my surprise, it was there. In black and white. She had written down what i had said word for word, and what i had seen. Now..to my story.

I was about 4 years of age and my family and i lived in a trailor back home. My siblings and i were always playing outside 24/7. Well, my mother had recently gotten saved and for some reason, called us out to go worship our Heavenly Father with her. The sky at that time was the normal pinkish/orangy color when the sun sets. Anyways, She began to sing songs and lift her hands towards the sky. We mimmicked her as well, but at my age, I really didn'tknow what i was doing.
At that moment, as i was looking at the sky, admiring all of the colors, the clouds opened up. Just like how you can picture it, it did and i saw 3 men on horses or donkeys. They were clothed in white and where slowly moving along. One stops and turns to me, and it was just beautiful. In my mom's diary, i said ":Look mommy, there's Jesus." In her dairy, she continued to say how I kept telling her and asking her if she was seeing Him also. I remember her saying "yes baby, He's in the sky". But she was just saying that to her little 4 yr. old. She didn't see it. Anyways, If i were a painter, I would paint this image, and it would be beautiful.

Oh and it was raining lightly during this time. It was just a beautiful moment. I can see it so clear in my head after almost 20 years.

Now I find myself sharing this with you all. Like i said, i'm new, but I want to know if any of you have ever experienced anything like this before?

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
This is ATS... without pics... I dunno....

JK,
Thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkgomo653

So, were the donkey riders and jesus in the sky, or riding on the ground?
Also, did you see the other peoples faces? Very interesting story, glad to hear someone had a good experience at such a young age.

How did you know it was Jesus? Did he talk, or, you just "knew"?

Great story, thanks for sharing

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

Well maybe I put this on the wrong forum?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by chancemusky

I guess i just knew it was. The others didn't turn. They were just looking forward, which was my left.

I know I was only a child, but I could feel His presence. It was an amazing experience and when I finally meet Him, i'll ask him why He did that.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

It's fine I drank to much coffee so I am a bit hyper. I was just havin fun Once again thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Oh i'm sorry i probably confused you. They were in the sky. They were riding on solid ground, but it was like the border of the whole scene was clouds, so you couldn't see it perfectly clear(the ground that is).

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

You are definitely gonna get picked on.... But fortunately when I was kid, I swore I saw jesus also... White rob, nappy black hair, dark skin, red eyes.... It was either jesus or one the drunk deacons of the church my father pastored.... But I was a kid, then I would have put a million on a lie dectector cause thats how much I beleived I saw him.... But I really dont think I did.
When I was a child I thought as a child, understood as a child, but when I became a man, I put away those childish ways

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

Yea, i was NOT the type of kid that obsessively lied and/or "saw things".

Even now, as an adult, my story has never changed. I didn't "think" I saw something.

I saw what I saw and I won't let anyone tell me otherwise.

I figured i'd post this to see if anyone has had anything similar.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
jesus in the sky with diamonds
(dumb)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Jesus always told us to be like children. We must have childlike faith when we ask for things. In everything we do we have to trust Him like a son trusts his father. Maybe there is something in children that allows them to see things like this. Maybe when you have enough faith like you did as a child you CAN see Jesus.

He did say that you can receive anything in His name if you believe you have already received it. Maybe your mom couldn't see it because she didn't have enough faith?

Anyways, I totally believe you and I hope you aren't getting bashed too badly in here.
edit on 1-3-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I think it was a dream and you want to tell yourself and others you saw him while awake. If it were a UFO, you would expect a nice reply from me but there is no way, you saw people standing in the sky with a goat or whatever...sounds more like a cool dream. Or you were just generally hallucinating.

Sorry if I came off bad but I am just throwing in my solid standpoint.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

I was not hallucinating lol And i'm not here to make you believe me. I just want those that are open to my experience to give input.

I was definitely not dreaming either. I clearly remember that day and forgot to mention that i had stepped on a pepple that heart my toe. So I went back inside while they stayed outside for a couple more minutes.

My mother has it in her diary and clearly remembers that day.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

Thanks for that
And I really don't know why He did that. I wasn't thinking of seeing him nor wishing i did. I just did and that image stays in my mind forever.

I sometimes think that maybe that is why He did let me see Him. Because i was a child. And I wouldn't doubt it like adults do because we have to have "proof" of everything.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Lovely story. Thank you for sharing. Obviously it was a meaningful and spiritual experience for you, even at four years old, to have remembered it vividly to this day and still feel the beauty of it.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

No problem
So, slightly like a vision thing?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I too wonder how he knew it was Jesus? Did he offer a physical description? I understand that Jesus was a shortman , 5 ft-5 ft 5inches and had a shaved head. Did this person you saw match this description? No......then it probably wasn't him.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Maybe you had a vision. But the vision happened in plain sight in the sky because you clearly remember the day. It could mean something for the future or something like that.

I am open to your thread and what you have to bring to us. I just threw out a possibility or two.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I guess you could say that, but it was perfectly clear. It wasn't a blur nor foggy.

They didn't look ghostly, if that's what you're asking.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

First of all, i'm a SHE.

And no, i don't have 100% proof that it was Him.
Nor do i think it was Him.

When He looked down at me, I just knew.
I will say that He had dark hair.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join