It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When is South Park going to do Charlie Sheen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Charlie Sheen is a South Park cartoon parody ---waiting to happen---- . Right now I am watching 20/20, "Inside the mind and life" of Sheen. See, I heard him make references to his "Godesses" and it's these (some kind of) ho's (oops sorry ats...) he lives with. The media interviewer asked what they all do all day, and it was something like, everything you can imagine ( or.....don't want to..) This guy needs a SERIOUS EXORCISM.
At first the 'Dave' and 'poleshift' controversy made me question Alex Jones, but Alex's STAUNCH unyeilding defense of Sheen, now realllllly makes me question Jones.
Sheen is, to me, like, if you could imagine Ty Pennington on methamphetamine.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Ha! That would be funny.

I'm not really one to keep up with celebrity antics, but I admit, lately when I hear Charlie's name, it gets my attention. He's unraveling, and seems to be loving it. Proud of it. He's in a league of his own, that's for sure, except for maybe John Belushi, and Chris Farley.

Oh, oops.
edit on 3/1/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
you know it's gonna happen pretty soon...they did mel gibson almost immediately after his first jew-hating rant.

remember? it was the one where gibson was running around crapping everywhere and smearing feces.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
ya its gota be coming soon....

Hope they use the cast of 2 1/2 men too!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
you do realize that 99% of what they show is out of context on the news right

he might have said: "i am a god" but what he really said was: " people are running around thinking that what i'm saying is that I AM A GOD"

but i'm sure south park will do something... but they are out of season right now

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I keep hoping that South Park will do an episode on Westboro Baptist.

Maybe if WBC ever protests them. I can dream.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Im sure South Park has already.

Not an episode entirely about him though, the episode was called "sexual healing"
They had a go at Sheen, Tiger Woods, David Duchovny, Bill Clinton... ect, pretty much any male sex addict in the public eye.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Oh yeah that would riot of an episode.

Trey and the boys are probably working on it, but it probably cracks them up too much for much progress

S & F!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mrcheezel

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Unfortunately for Mr Sheen, in his case it isn't necessary to resort to any creative editing. All you need to do is turn a camera on him and let him go. He's his own worst enemy at this point.

The guys at South Park are probably waiting to see how it plays out. I'm sure there's much more potential for ridicule right around the corner. At this point, Sheen is a self-parody. Yeah, Charlie, I'm judging you. Obviously the sycophants and leeches in your "inner circle" aren't doing anything in your best interest. Good luck with that.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 3/2/2011 by yeahright because: Typo

new topics

top topics

join