It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are They Spraying Anything?

page: 34
<< 31  32  33   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I'm not surprised by that and I can't even comprehend why chemtrail believers stick up for people they obviously know who are lying/wrong. Hopefully 2giveup will come back and show us his/her proof.

This is what gets me the most. That they have the gaul (no pun intended Gaul) to get angry at debunkers, call us shills, tell us we are peddling the same crap etc... andn they turn a blind eye to the leaders on their side constantly lying. Not just once, but over and over again. This is NEVER addressed by them.

No one on their side stands up and says "these guys are giving us a bad name". No one. No, instead, they get mad at the people pointing out the lies.

Its so idiotic that i cant even wrapmy brain around it to be honest. It is 100% like trying to argue with children. This is exactly how children would act.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

should be a different spelling - you mean "gall", not "gaul" - no offense taken

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
a reply to: 3danimator2014

should be a different spelling - you mean "gall", not "gaul" - no offense taken

Mate....i know its pointless saying this now, after the fact, but i knew something was wrong with what i was writing and i told myself "this cant be right.."..i just couldnt be arsed to check. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014 as I said to PHAGE even if I post the data. it won't make a difference. That's why I left this topic.Just tired of being called names and having my grammar corrected. PHAGE was doxed.

Look up what PHAGE is and does. Attach and remove any data.

PHAGE if you are trolling just remember...Just because you work for them does not mean you are one of them.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

R u phages sidekick?? Does anyone on here know what the word civil or manners mean?

Police are trained to strip a person of there rights. Police swear an oath to uphold and maintain an individuals rights.
This is the best example I can give on how .no matter your education or how much you read.it's some one else teaching you something that was wrong to begin with.
The word chemtrail is a conspiracy word in itself and used to debunk real science of the spraying of aerosols on a monatomic level. I quit this topic 7 years ago,because the only way to know the real truth is to do it for yourself. Personally I get a good laugh out of this. So I'll check back on a few days

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 2giveup

did you mean to post something that makes sense??

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I had a feeling 2giveup wouldn't post his/her proof and instead go on the attack, I also do find it funny that 2giveup claims he/she want's people to be nice while being just as rude. 2giveup you might not change Phage's mind but you could change the mind of other people who see this thread and running away/telling people they need to pay you before you will show anyone your proof isn't a good look. 2giveup did surprise me though and somehow managed to throw in an anti-police comment into a thread about chemtrails which does take some skill.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 2giveup

as I said to PHAGE even if I post the data. it won't make a difference.

You don't know until you do.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

So all the other indipendent data out there is not good enough, then why would mine be? I am just rying to get people like you to do it for themselves. Thats all. I hydro locked my motor one time called around tried to get it fixed. All i heard was that my motor was ruined it cant be fixed or we dont do that kind of work.then a song on the radio came on by dave mathews called help yourself. I had a realization was like wow i have been duped back into thinking i need some one else to show /help me. Soo i fixed it myself. I am not a mechanic all it took was reasoning. Our thought process is seriously screwed by what we our taught and the conditioning. We just throw things away and buy another one. The dumbing down of society with flouride and aluminum oxide, etc is happening. So will you rely on someone else or be independent.?

To be or not to be.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog]i posted one word "geoengineering" was blasted and called names had my grammar corrected.. So if i did lash out. I feel i was justified aslo it was direceted at one person.
As with alot of things in life one must learn things for themselves. Sorry if you think capitalism is wrong. I dont have a website ,i have never sold my data and have only shared it with certian peolpe/groups who are actually trying do something about it. Just try for yourself. Have the air tested. You may learn a thing or two in here but the answer is out there.

Peace out.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog]i posted one word "geoengineering" was blasted and called names had my grammar corrected.. So if i did lash out. I feel i was justified aslo it was direceted at one person.
As with alot of things in life one must learn things for themselves. Sorry if you think capitalism is wrong. I dont have a website ,i have never sold my data and have only shared it with certian peolpe/groups who are actually trying do something about it. Just try for yourself. Have the air tested. You may learn a thing or two in here but the answer is out there.

Peace out.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2giveup

So all the other indipendent data out there is not good enough, then why would mine be?

Yours might actually be accurate whereas all the other stuff I've seen is nonsense - at best it is misinterpreted, at worst it is outright lies.

If you have supportable data or information why would you hide it? Doesn't that make you guilty of concealing the conspiracy??

OTOH if you have data that is rubbish then yeah, it's not going to convince me.....

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2giveup
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog]i posted one word "geoengineering" was blasted and called names had my grammar corrected..

no, you didn't.

This is the first post you have made in this thread where you have used the word "geoengineering"!!

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33   >>

join