It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important: ufo case- very siginificant regarding current events

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
And ah where might they be hiding this massive island? Or is it the pacific rubbish island? As for the plane well i wont go into that here but i really cant see a plane big enough to warrant being called a city....lol but hey who knows huh.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by HumanistInitiative

Well, our biggest hint where elenin could hit is place that was described in the video, somewhere near carribean. What he also said that it will affect whole world (ele - extinction level event, what nin stands for is questionable).So, I guess it wont be safe anywhere when that happens, but it still will be safer than in the area where it will hit.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by watchthemfly

well, it may not be built yet. What that abductee in the video said that all these things will happen very soon. Documentary was made in 80s. To aliens, our years may seem like a short time
(they may live much much longer than we do, I wouldnt be suprised, ones that abducted that guy are obviously much more advanced, since they have a spacecraft like that, not to mention fact that they had different conditions for evolution, so their life span is either shorter or longer, but since they are so advanced, they have most likely prolonged it anyway, just look how our life span has extended for last 100 years, all because of advancement in technology and medicine). 30 years isnt really such a long time anyways.
Things have just recently got into motion.
Lets start chronologically:
1. First came One World Government - NWO - it has been in the making for at least couple of decades. Things are speeding up now, just look at the ridiculous laws that are being pushed in the USA and many events around the world (revolts, preparing for war). Well ,it is not set up yet, but that is only question of time. All the current events lead into that

2. Then came BP and their oil rig - Black slimy sea, it indeed was black, in gulf, just look at some of the pictures taken from helicopters. I dont believe BP stopped the leak, it would be late anyways. It has spread to Atlantic Ocean for sure by now. Amount of oil that escaped is just ridiculously massive. Rest of the world seas could become black later.
3. Then we found up about comet Elenin. So far, it is our only thing/hint. Comet that is described in the video could be Elenin. By the looks of current events, it is our biggest chance.
4. Floating city on black slimy sea - well, he could be shown only that one particular city/portion of land/sea where it was black. City is not being build yet, we would know about it. My guess is that they will start building it in 5-10 years.

Both Elenin and city are events yet to come. About other 2 we already know.

edit on 2-3-2011 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
But "they" also said that elenin IF given the right circumstances and provided she does not move from her current path will move past us at a distance of 42,000,000 miles don't quote me on that 42,000,000 i got that from a site i cant remember, i do not think elenin will hit, i just don't see it happening. In the past we've had people from all corners promoting doom....I'm not saying that you are doing that at all but every time someone says it people laugh it off and nothing happens, what do you think people will do now though? Laugh or Believe?, Okay yes it's bound to happen sooner or later i believe that, but even if it does happen......where are we going to hide? we have NOWHERE to run. And i am a believer in life from elsewhere in the universe.....But if they have been apparently protecting us for millenia then whats stopping them from protecting us when "The Time" or Elenin comes?. I am also wondering if this floating city will be considered the modern age Noah's Ark......but i guess we'll get to it when the time comes right? thats if we're all still here though.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchthemfly
But "they" also said that elenin IF given the right circumstances and provided she does not move from her current path will move past us at a distance of 42,000,000 miles don't quote me on that 42,000,000 i got that from a site i cant remember, i do not think elenin will hit, i just don't see it happening. In the past we've had people from all corners promoting doom....I'm not saying that you are doing that at all but every time someone says it people laugh it off and nothing happens, what do you think people will do now though? Laugh or Believe?, Okay yes it's bound to happen sooner or later i believe that, but even if it does happen......where are we going to hide? we have NOWHERE to run. And i am a believer in life from elsewhere in the universe.....But if they have been apparently protecting us for millenia then whats stopping them from protecting us when "The Time" or Elenin comes?. I am also wondering if this floating city will be considered the modern age Noah's Ark......but i guess we'll get to it when the time comes right? thats if we're all still here though.

Yes, but path of Elenin can change and it has changed since it was found first. First it was very far - slight chance that it'll hit us. Then the path has changed and the chance is much higher. Besides that, Elenin should come near us at least 3 times this year, If I'm right.

I am not predicting anything! I suck at predicting, tbh. This is just my theory ofc. Everything that abductee said fits to current events.

Yes, you are right, we have nowhere to run. Unfortunately, we are stuck on this planet. If these events will lead into wiping us out, then there's nothing we can do about it.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

science.howstuffworks.com...

Check out this website.

I think this says floating city to me!! In the process of being built now.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Alright well I would like to say thanks for the post, it's very interesting. Now I'll go on with what I believe...

Regarding Atlantis:
I don't believe Atlantis was a single continent, I believe it's more like a widespread civilization. There also was a continent which disappeared, it's called Antarctica. Under 2 miles of ice is a landscape which is completely unexplored to us as humans. If Antaractica was moved by a tectonic jolt and push, it would be possible that it had been inhabited before. Honestly, we don't know enough about the prehistory of the world to rule out a civilization living here long, long ago.

As far as floating cities go, we can find examples everywhere, in the UAE and elsewhere. Technology for that is easy enough to find.

The comet Elenin coming to hit Earth is something I still don't really know about. I personally haven't gotten any kind of intuitive feeling that a comet is going to hit, but maybe that's what is going to shift the poles for us soon. I don't have a feeling for that one though. My guess is we won't get hit.

As for the abduction, I can see that certainly being the case. I would say that a warning from ET's/spiritual guides would be a good way for us to change our reality while we have the chance. I've had a lot of judgment day/apocalypse type dreams and my personal view is that they're a glimpse down a different fork in the road. It's important to take these glimpses as a clue, what to do, what not to do, what to get ready for, etc.

Overall I would say that this great change we're all feeling coming is going to be a lot more spiritual than physical, nuts and bolts. What I mean is not religious fanfare and god coming down on a golden chariot to save everyone who is good and destroy the evil. I believe it will happen on a much more cosmic and scientifically unexplainable level.

Good vibes will manifest and in great number people will take proactive action to change the world. There is only one way for us to allow a positive change to happen, and that is to actively engage in it. If not attempting to help mankind in some way, then you are most certainly detracting, and you'll be lost in the abyss.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

The orbit of the comet has not changed since it was discovered. This is a misunderstanding of how the orbit is calculated. As more observations are made, the calculations of its orbit become more accurate.

There is no reason to believe its orbit will change while inbound our outbound. What might change is its long term orbit. The next time it comes back, if it does (and it won't be for a very long time), it could very well be on a different path.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

The orbit of the comet has not changed since it was discovered. This is a misunderstanding of how the orbit is calculated. As more observations are made, the calculations of its orbit become more accurate.

There is no reason to believe its orbit will change while inbound our outbound. What might change is its long term orbit. The next time it comes back, if it does (and it won't be for a very long time), it could very well be on a different path.

Yes, you are right
. I misunderstood that one. Calculations were not that accurate, but they are more accurate now. Comet's orbit has not changed, it remained same. But thanks to more accurate calculations we found up that Elenin will be closer than first thought.
Anyways, Elenin should come near us couple of times this year. Closest day is March 15, then some time later around middle of june and then during the winter 2011 (sept-dec).

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Nope.

On March 15 it will be about 195,000,000 miles from Earth.
On June 15 it will be about 167,000,000 miles from Earth.
It will be closest to Earth On October 16, at a distance of about 21,000,000 miles.
After that it just keeps getting farther and farther away. It may show up again though. In about a million years or so.

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks for link.
Yes, but as closest I didn't mean distance but date.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join