It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Know Who is a Government Employee on this Website

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Are there government agents on ATS I already asked this question and they said yes .. I will have to find that thread as to what it said

Ok I just asked a very simple question and recived a very simple answer by the moderator and it made alot of sense hope this hepls ..

What the Board Business & Questions forum is for, page 1

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My quote by NorthStarGal52

"I have a question regarding ATS being watched by government spy’s ,, I don’t know exactly how to word this but it has been mentioned in a few threads .. also i dot know how true this is that other conspiracy sites have been shut down or closed .. is this something ATS members should be concerned about or is it just rubbish." rumors ??

So if you scroll down like one post from mine greeneyedleo
gives her reply to me

edit on 6-6-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: found my question to the Board an bussiness

edit on 6-6-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: had to include the modwerators name

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Check out the Skunk area on here for things that ATS doesn't want out there for people to read too. Like others have said, if it has merit and is something the govt doesn't want people to know about it gets trashed off the new topics..POOF and ends up in a hole someplace where it won't be seen by many!!

Hey, maybe you could do something to change that!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
john leer says ats is cia run, quite interesting. He names, names etc.

Look for his PC video interview, it's in there...

Anyway, if leer says it's true, that's good enough for me..........

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Wow...now I have a failsafe system to tell what is true and what is false. So basically, posts that are not deleted are false. Am I getting this?

Yes, that is what the they think. Also any poster that posts something that they disagree with is obviously a paid government agent.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

is spoor short for spook? oh spook was taken, ahh i get it....

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoKill
john leer says ats is cia run

wow!

for some reason thats quite tenable, considering the TPTB's budget allowance to seize anyone and anything with as much of our tax dollars as they see fit.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

is spoor short for spook?

no
seikai.wikia.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
No, not government employees, just arseholes.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

8) Moderators will choose to delete your posts and not their posts. 9) They launch "walls of text" to confuse others and fake scientific/military jargon and slang.

Lemme guess... butthurt a few posts or threads got deleted and have some reading comprehension issues. Not everyone who disagrees with you has some sinister govt. sponsored motive. They are probably just a little more difficult to convince. But of course I'm not agreeing so I must be the bad guy. You could NEVER be *gasp* wrong could you?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

is spoor short for spook?

no
seikai.wikia.com...

A cartoon character really? What are you like 12?
I thought you had to be an adult to join cia.. ummm I mean ats.
edit on 7-9-2011 by GoKill because: checking for bugs

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Thanks for the tips. Sounds to me like there are a lot of people like that on here

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
There's probably an awful lot of people wondering why they haven't had a paycheck yet.
Supposedly....

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

A cartoon character really?

As opposed to en.wiktionary.org...
Adjective

gokil

crazy

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor
As opposed to en.wiktionary.org...
Adjective
gokil
crazy

I'm afraid you missed it. 2 words 'go kill' was taken 'i believe' so I had to go with this version on ats. Beside my spelling has 2 L's not 1 like yours. Completely different.
It's "Go Kill" as in: I'm on my way to go kill him. To literally to kill something or someone.

in my younger days in 'da hood' I ran with a ruff crowd so I've seen my fair share. So let's just say I know a bit about the subject. You ever had to bring a friend to the ER with his guts blown out? Yelling in the back seat of a car, while you try to keep pressure on the holes..... Then try to get the blood out the car the next day while he lay dead and cold in the city morgue? naa didn't think so..... I hope you never do...

It's actually a poke at our Government as they are the biggest 'Killers' i know of.
The US government "kills" most everything I can think of...
men
women
children
infants
fetus
animals
sea life
the sea
forest
eco systems
truth
the list goes on for pages.... When we do it, we go to jail if we get caught. When they do it, they call it things like war, terrorist, oil business/clean up, vaccines, etc. follow me?

The other meaning it has is what I do here on ats. I 'go kill' the BS on ats with my post, read a few....
Kinda like you kiddies say "owned' or "pwned" Well we 'older adults' say 'you killed it', it means the same thing.

I was just playing with your nic, just a joke.... your cool, i checked you out....

Ok, English 101 is over for tonight, you have to wake up early for school. So go get some rest son...

Take care, and seek the truth, not what you see on TV. Ask questions...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok back on topic:

Go look around the web if you want to know what people think about ats...... I'ts not good I'll tell you that folks.... Some of the best contributors to ats with REAL evidence have long since left because of the problems here.

Go look for your selves...

what happened to above top secret

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

So according to your theory ,

THIS thread should have been deleted

around about page 2 !?

.... but it's still going

and seems to have attracted 57 flags !

SHEESH

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kissitgoodbye
reply to post by Skyfloating

Check out the Skunk area on here for things that ATS doesn't want out there for people to read too. Like others have said, if it has merit and is something the govt doesn't want people to know about it gets trashed off the new topics..POOF and ends up in a hole someplace where it won't be seen by many!!

Hey, maybe you could do something to change that!

lol you certainly hit the nail on its head

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

1) They are debunkers.
2) They offer no valuable information.
3) They refuse credible information and demand "proof".
4) They refuse thus said proof.
5) They choose to reply with insults and one-liners to de-rail threads.
6) They have an unusually high number of people agreeing with them (other agents).
7) They change the path of information to throw you "off the trail".
8) Moderators will choose to delete your posts and not their posts.
9) They launch "walls of text" to confuse others and fake scientific/military jargon and slang.
10) When all else fails, this thread is hidden under trash threads or deleted.

By those standards, everyone claiming that the Apollo lunar landings were a hoax is a paid government agent. Back to the drawing board.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
well there is a member on here that is trying there best to see who is who, look at the bottom of my post in purple is the link to it, what good it will do??? but hay it at lest it says what you are not.
maybe it is pink?? color blind to some point.
edit on 28-2-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

For me it's blue...

Anywho...You ever hear of that Salem witch trials...I think that this whole line of thought could turn out to be something akin to that...just a thought.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

How to Know Who is a Government Employee on this Website,

There are a lot of "employees" that use this site for all sorts of purposes. Not just Government employees.
There are vast numbers of online lurkers doing market research for the strangest corporate entities. Some post may seem like "debunk" but actually they are trying to determine resiliency.

You need to know the code.
edit on 17-9-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Have you ever thought that maybe ATS employs a few debunkers to keep this site valid?

Even though I can't stand many of the notorious skeptics and debunkers here, I will admit that without them, on some threads it would become a runaway train of crazy.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join