It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horrific US Medical Experiments Come to Light

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

Aww, but wait! The U.S. would NEVER expirement on its own citizens, would it? After all, we're a 'law-abiding' nation, right? A beacon for "democracy" and human rights? LMAO

Straight out of a Stephen King Horror novel, only it's no imaginary tale. Straight out of Nazi-Germany "research" and testing upon jewish prisoners, only this was OUR gov, testing on its OWN, right here in the good old U.S. of A.

But just remember, Big Brother ALWAYS has all of your best interests in mind, and would NEVER do anything but PROTECT you, right? Now line up for your next series of vaccinations from all the new "unknown diseases" which keep "mysteriously" popping up!

www.aolnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

And with your above post, here we are *Full circle*, going back around to older posts about swine flu being an artificially created bioweapon, created and loosed on the world, for profit.

It also brings us, uncomfortably back to chemtrails and spraying radioactive and carcinogenic chemicals directly over the biosphere, including humans, farm animals, wild animals, farm crops, wild flora, rivers, lakes, seas..and the endless back and forth routines we see regularly in these types of threads.

Someone will start a thread stating that the government/military industrial complex is actually routinely perpetrating these massive crimes against humanity, poisoning our foods, ourselves and our environment, and the inevitable hoards of those people that pop up to rubbish the whole idea, stating their conviction that the government *would never do such a thing, especially to it's own people - this is America for Christ's sake!*

Yeah...well...America is not what it once was...in fact, America was never what it once 'was'...these crimes go back almost a century...think about that, and that's only the stuff we've been 'allowed' to know.

*Exactly* the same things were being carried out by the British governments/military industrial complex (admitted to by the UK gov) throughout the 1950's, 1960's, 1970's and probably right up until this day using chemtrails and viruses.

But, no...it's too horrendous..too unthinkable...*our governments would never deliberately and cold bloodedly harm it's own people*...would it?

Well, sorry folks - rose tinted spectacles, flag waving, hand over heart pledges, oaths, all mean nothing to these people...nothing. All that is important to them is your money, and the levels of control these freaks have over you and your family...as it turns out, it's literally control over our lives and deaths.

The really scary thing about all of this truth, is when we start to consider the accelerated advances we have made technologically, nano, materials, biological engineering, miniaturisation, gene splicing...think what they are doing to us with these technologies today...if you're brave enough!

And of course, we also have the totally 'outrageous', unthinkable and horrendous notion that elements of the US government and it's corporate cohorts, deliberately killed thousands of it's own citizens on 9/11, for the purposes of profit and control.

edit on 28/2/2011 by spikey because: typo

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
Thanks for sharing this.
The USA is and has always been worse than Nazi Germany ever has been or will be!

The US and Nazi Germany were in it together right from the start with the huge funding from rothschilds and the Wall Street.

The same Nazi scientists who were responsbile for genociding '6mil jews' were back at work in NASA and various millitary complexes.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
A lot of people, especially children, go missing right off the streets every single year. Tens of thousands of people that disappear right under our noses and they dont even get a mention on the fifth page of the local newspaper.

It is well documented what has been done to not only prisoners and mentally ill people, but also things that have been done to our soldiers and many in the general public.

Im sure the things they are testing on humans in this day and age are even more sinister and bizarre.

There are things that go on in the world today all around us that are hidden from plain sight, awful and inhuman things.

And for all of you folks who dont believe it, this story is your proof.
edit on 2/28/11 by BlackOps719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

There are things that go on in the world today all around us that are hidden from plain sight, awful and inhuman things. And for all of you folks who dont believe it, this story is your proof.

There are still going to be loads of threads where this will be vigorously denied by posters.

It seems there are things some people cannot mentally accept...their governments being murdering, traitorous bastards, with zero humanity is one of them.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Well I wouldnt call it horrific, its pretty tame and clean, but the result is no different.

But, this isnt new, nor is it really appropriate to condemn, I mean testing and scientific research is the reason we have so many remarkable anti-serums, venoms and methods of medicine available to us.

If I was in my 80's, alone in a home. But of sound judgement and mobile ability id definitely volunteer to trial something that could benefit future generations...

.... of course , if it got me as high as a kit, i wouldnt be complain'n!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Here are some more shocking videos along these same lines

IMMUNOCONTRACEPTIVE HIDDEN IN THE FLU VACCINE
www.youtube.com...

Bayer Exposed ( HIV Contaminated Vaccine )
www.youtube.com...

Dr. confesses Cancer, HIV & other Viruses is found in Vaccines
www.youtube.com...

The origin of AIDS / HIV - P1
www.youtube.com...

Ron Paul about the Swine Flu People die from the Vaccines not from The Flu
www.youtube.com...

H1N1 The Man Made Swine Flu Virus & It's Purpose - Part 1
www.youtube.com...

President Clinton Apologizes for MK Ultra
www.youtube.com...

MKULTRA 1950's
www.youtube.com...

CIA Mind Control Experiments: MK-ULTRA Documentary (Part 1)
www.youtube.com...

What in the World Are They Spraying? • November 15th, 2010
www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-2-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: Sorry I left out the one about chemtrails

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

id definitely volunteer to trial something that could benefit future generations...

Yes, but the lab rats were human, and none of them volunteered.

I appreciate your 'ends justify the means' reasoning, but we have to remember every single atrocity carried out through human history, perpetrated on innocent people, has *always* been carried out in *SOMEONE'S* view of what the 'greater good' actually is.

I'm sure the Nazi's reasoned that experimenting on and slaughtering millions of innocent people against their will wsas somehow in 'the greater good'. It's just that most of the world didn't agree that the end justified the means.

And being 'old' doesn't let *anyone* off the hook morally or legally.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Yes...because elderly people should expect to be infected with advanced syphilis and left alone to go blind and insane?

These people were given no choice in the matter. That whole "people are disposable" way of thinking is what made Hitler the monster that he was.

It matters none that it was done in the name of science, it is still no less evil and deplorable.

What if your child was the one left to rot away with cancer? How much would you care about scientific advancement?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
I would condone this sort of thing on child molesters/child killers, murderers, peadophiles and other sick twisted individuals.

Flame me if you like
Im just saying that these sort of people are scum and dont deserve the luxury of human rights because of their sick crimes.
At least learn something from them whilst the taxpayer spends 30k a year to keep them safe from the society that they removed themselves from.

Im not saying its right...im just saying if given the choice to experiment by putting chemicals in a innocent monkeys eyes or a filthy child molesters eyes...i know which one i would chose everytime

edit on 28-2-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)
There have already been studies that have shown that murderers have different brains but they're unsure whether the brain changes came first or the murdering. I'm not sure about pedophiles, but it's either a sick fetish or something that can't be changed like homosexuality. Pedophiles probably receive the most hate because of what they do. In the past, insane people would have been executed along with everybody else for their crimes. There're cultures that will evict you from the village or even kill your baby if your baby looks different and a pandemic virus kills 80% of them but not your baby - they have superstitions and suspect that your baby that looks different brought spirits to the village that killed people. There're many examples like this. In the future it may very well be that murderers are no longer jailed but instead given pills or a forced brain operation. We just don't know. But if something like this happened, they would look with disgust on what we did.

Ultimately, we can't be blamed because we just didn't know. Future people can still dislike us.
edit on 28-2-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Couldn’t agree more, its morally corrupt believing a life is so cheap as to see it fit for testing.

And I'm those people suffered in their sleeps, but I think today we should instead marvel at its gains, instead of dwell on its reality.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

Yes...because elderly people should expect to be infected with advanced syphilis and left alone to go blind and insane?

These people were given no choice in the matter. That whole "people are disposable" way of thinking is what made Hitler the monster that he was.

It matters none that it was done in the name of science, it is still no less evil and deplorable.

What if your child was the one left to rot away with cancer? How much would you care about scientific advancement?
Some would say that people are disposable in times of war. Look at the draft. Young people get forced into service; they become disposable. The economy is changed by force to produce extra arms and defenses. One of the primary reasons Germany had concentration camps was to produce things for the war. In many of hte camps they had anti-socials and even criminals along with jews. Germany had lost in WWI and wanted to win in WWII, it was Germany's last stand. When times were desperate in WWII, we firebombed (WMD by todays standards) japanese cities and killed 100's of thousands of citizens. Then we dropped the 2 bombs. We refused conditional surrenders offered by the japanese. We can justify what we did by saying that if we didn't then japan would have won.

The cold war made us do things we wouldn't do in times of peace too.

There're numerous examples of us doing what our enemy did, even if it was wrong. If you look at it from a distance you see two adversaries copying eachothers tactics. Losing isn't an option.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I think these items belong with this topic

Health Professionals Call for End to Water Fluoridation
www.youtube.com...

Part 1 of 3 - Mercury Amalgam Fillings Dangers (ITV, Feb 16, 2009)
www.youtube.com...

Aspartame - the hidden poison for society
www.youtube.com...

Splenda was born as an insecticide!!
www.youtube.com...

The Truth about MSG Monosodium Glutamate Clinical Nutrition
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
IF THERE IS ANY DOUBT ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT EXPERIMENTING ON IT'S CITIZENS THIS SHOULD DO IT

The Century of the Self - 1 of 4 - Happiness Machines
www.youtube.com...

The Century of the Self - 2 of 4 - The Engineering of Consent
www.youtube.com...

The Century of the Self - 3 of 4 - There is Policeman Inside all our Heads, He Must Be Destroyed
www.youtube.com...

The Century of the Self - 4 of 4 - Eight People Sipping Wine in Kettering
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Not only in USA ..this is confirmed :

U.S. apologizes for Guatemala STD experiments

www.msnbc.msn.com...
edit on 28-2-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by celimonster
How horrific. Is it me, or does the american government always take years to fully apologize for wrongdoing?
Good finding!
BTW, Im starting to be a big fan of your posts!

The time they take to apologise is intentional. After 40-80 years the people who were originally affected and those close to them are probably not even going to be around or at least very elderly and therefore not in the position to comment. The public that would have been outraged at the time will also have forgotten much since then or not be around. The current public (ie us) are going to be less emotionally linked to the event in question.

The perpetrators themselves will also be dead or very old and the current government that is apologising can say it was a different administration - nothing to do with them. Governments do this all the time.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
If you think thats bad just think about what theyre doing in Dulce. This stuff is no joke.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
My step brother is a double leg amputee. He was in the miliary back in the 90's but did not see any kind of combat. When he started having problems with circulation the doctors were at a loss to figure out what was causing the problem. They traced it back to his military days and the vaccines he was given. Several other men and women in his unit were experiencing the same symptoms. They have not isolated the exact shot that caused this. The best answer they could give them was the shots were "expired." Of course nobody believes this and there is a law suit pending. We all think they were experimented on.

My brother has gone through a living hell with the pain he has had to endure. I am so proud of him though because he still has his sense of humor and his smile lights up the room. He discovered medical marijuana for his pain management and is doing well.

The evil people who do these types of experiments will have their day of reckoning in hell.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I see no problem with doing it to prisoners. Not one time offenders mind you, I'm talking about serial rapists, paedophiles and mass murderers

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
See all this, it makes me wonder... is US the only country in the world(WORLD) that is conducting such inhumane experiments? Are other countries doing the same .. any1?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
You know, I disagree with most of you here....

I do agree that this is inhumane, inhuman, and criminal;

I do agree that it is high-time that the policy makers who implemented the projects should be exposed and taken to task,

I do not agree that this was the (or ever really is) government's doing.

I hold those in government responsible for not putting a stop to it. I feel the executors of the experiments and those who procured the funding and materials should be held criminally liable.

But I suspect that simply because they were on the government payroll doesn't mean it was a 'government' plan....

It is sort of like saying its the government's fault that BP had their massive oil catastrophe in the Gulf. Sure, we could have forbidden them to operate without a verifiable contingency plan... we could have withheld permission to drill until we had actual proof that they're system was adequate and their materials complied with safe operational parameters, but we didn't.

Why? Because the people in government oversight are ultimately loyal to anything BUT the government.

The same can be said of this tragedy; the FDA the CDC, the NIH, the EPA... all of these are manned by 'industrialist experts' vetted by politicians who ache to represent the wealthy and well-represented... like lawyers who only take clients whose income exceeds their own. These people are not placed as political appointees to serve, they are placed their to exploit on behalf of their future employers.

When these biological nightmares were conceived and presented to the government panels and oversight committees that actually "sign off" on the plan, don't you think at least ONE of them might have dissented? Weren't their legislated requirements that such proposals be archived and minutes of proceedings be available of the decision-making process? Of course there were such requirements..... where are the minutes? Who said nothing, when they came for the mentally handicapped, the minorities, and those who were ostensibly being 'reformed'? Who sat quietly by as the masterminds presented the notion that people who legally can't give consent, or have no legal recourse were the perfect people to unknowingly submit to these tests.

We are prepared to allow for the latitude that 'times were different' and 'people were willing to risk more for their perceived national loyalty' but truly, why didn't they do the real patriotic thing and infect themselves or their families? Instead they took the defenseless and feeble-minded using "Animal Farm" mentality because they deemed them 'disposable' or 'expendable'... and everything else it means to have your humanity stripped from you by a so-called educated elite.

My emotional reaction leads me to imagine that members of the medical community who willingly deceive and risk harm to uninformed patients should have the words "DO NO HARM" branded on their foreheads for posterity.

The only contributory factor, which many historian seem happy to forget, is the damning trend of eugenic mentality in social engineering during those days... where people were sterilized for the good of the country; where we were indoctrinated that handicaps were a national threat....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join