It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horrific US Medical Experiments Come to Light

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

www.aolnews.com

ATLANTA -- Shocking as it may seem, U.S. government doctors once thought it was fine to experiment on disabled people and prison inmates. Such experiments included giving hepatitis to mental patients in Connecticut, squirting a pandemic flu virus up the noses of prisoners in Maryland, and injecting cancer cells into chronically ill people at a New York hospital.

Much of this horrific history is 40 to 80 years old, but it is the backdrop for a meeting in Washington this week by a presidential bioethics commission. The meeting was triggered by the government's apology last fall for federal d
(visit the link for the full news article)

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Aww, but wait! The U.S. would NEVER expirement on its own citizens, would it? After all, we're a 'law-abiding' nation, right? A beacon for "democracy" and human rights? LMAO

Straight out of a Stephen King Horror novel, only it's no imaginary tale. Straight out of Nazi-Germany "research" and testing upon jewish prisoners, only this was OUR gov, testing on its OWN, right here in the good old U.S. of A.

But just remember, Big Brother ALWAYS has all of your best interests in mind, and would NEVER do anything but PROTECT you, right? Now line up for your next series of vaccinations from all the new "unknown diseases" which keep "mysteriously" popping up!

www.aolnews.com

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
How horrific. Is it me, or does the american government always take years to fully apologize for wrongdoing?
Good finding!
BTW, Im starting to be a big fan of your posts!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Disgusting there is no other word for it.

The medical community (of which I am a part) has hed its secrets for a long time. From the CIA experiments to Tuskeege its a sad commentary to say the least.

One item still classified are the radiation research conducted on unsuspecting workers from the manhattan project on.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by FredT

All sponsored by our own Big Bro, who so many folks are still entirely convinced would never do anything to harm them.

If folks would actually look into these things, they might be a little more reticent to go so eagerly into these "research studies" in the future.

An equally disturbing prob as celimonster alluded to, and as this story points out is that many times the TRUE results and "apologies" don't come out until AGES after much of the damage has been done, and most of the folks victimized and who CONDUCTED the expirements are long gone.
edit on 28-2-2011 by DimensionalDetective because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I guess in 40-80 years from now well hear an apology for the fall of the twin towers from our government....IF its still standing....

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I would condone this sort of thing on child molesters/child killers, murderers, peadophiles and other sick twisted individuals.

Flame me if you like
Im just saying that these sort of people are scum and dont deserve the luxury of human rights because of their sick crimes.
At least learn something from them whilst the taxpayer spends 30k a year to keep them safe from the society that they removed themselves from.

Im not saying its right...im just saying if given the choice to experiment by putting chemicals in a innocent monkeys eyes or a filthy child molesters eyes...i know which one i would chose everytime

edit on 28-2-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I am waiting for the neuroethics committee...this isn't even the tip of the iceberg and of course...there is no "internet proof"...but there is a whole different genre of experimentation...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

The Tuskeegee airmen comes to mind as well. Before you hang the Government though, please tell me that you never suspected the US Government, or any other government for that matter, to do something like this?

As despicable as it is, keep in mind the time this stuff was being done. Completely different mindset all around.

Today you wont see unprotected soldiers standing next to a nuclear detonation, but 60 years ago you would. Today you would not see school drills, telling students to duck under their desks to avoid a nuclear detonation, but back in the day you would.

I am not making excuses for this stuff, but merely pointing out that it did happen because of the mindset at the time. The only good bringing this stuff up is so we wont forget nd fall back into that practice.

If we were to make an argument though in todays time, then all those smokers need to snuff it out before going outside. Second hand smoke is in the same boat in terms of affecting a large part of the population.

Although tobacco companies and smokers will disgaree with that assesment, just like 40-80 years ag.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Nope---Not buying it---Not for a SECOND.

3 words....GULF....WAR....SYNDROME.

These "expirements" are ongoing. There are certain segments of Big Brother who do not give a flying turd about you nor I.

And yes, I have not just suspected---I KNEW. These things are ever-ongoing, all one has to do is dig deep enough.

But it's still nice to see substantiation, even if it is WAY after the fact.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

Nope---Not buying it---Not for a SECOND.

3 words....GULF....WAR....SYNDROME.

These "expirements" are ongoing. There are certain segments of Big Brother who do not give a flying turd about you nor I.

And yes, I have not just suspected---I KNEW. These things are ever-ongoing, all one has to do is dig deep enough.

But it's still nice to see substantiation, even if it is WAY after the fact.

Care to provide sources and medical data on the Gulf war syndrome? Maybe some info on all current ongoing medical testing on US citizens?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Come on now, you know better Xcath.

There have been FAR too many stories of vets being screwed up from it and lack of "answers" from health personnel.

I'm not saying anything we're not ALL well aware of by now, and I know you know it. lol

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

www.aolnews.com

ATLANTA -- Shocking as it may seem, U.S. government doctors once thought it was fine to experiment on disabled people and prison inmates. Such experiments included giving hepatitis to mental patients in Connecticut, squirting a pandemic flu virus up the noses of prisoners in Maryland, and injecting cancer cells into chronically ill people at a New York hospital.

Much of this horrific history is 40 to 80 years old, but it is the backdrop for a meeting in Washington this week by a presidential bioethics commission. The meeting was triggered by the government's apology last fall for federal d

This is not surprising to me at all. I cannot imagine what other kinds of cruel experiments are undertaken and funded by our government. We are the worst thing to happen to ourselves.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
So, heah dey come with de POTIUM, dump 'nit in de mash potatoes!
Dey done sprinkle a little bit of it on some of de boys in SAN QUENTIM (since dey done used a few of 'em befo' when dey was messin' wit de ZYPH'LISS)

GALOOT CO-LOG-NUH Thass right!
I heard it straight from my MAMMY NUN.

(seriously, Zappa did a Broadway play about some of these medical experiments back in '82)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Even worse than medical testing.

michael-robinett.com...

www.alternet.org...

www.wired.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
damn! i live in CT. lifelong resident of 36 years. wonder what places did this? nice too see :X america has adopted joseph mengeles teqniques, or those done by the japanese unit 731 is it?
how terrible...now the questioni s..DID these patinets sing any documents or papers allowing such medical techniques to be done to them? if not...lawsuite time! or by thier familys
it goes to show, what a fake and dream system we live in, it really is.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Come on now, you know better Xcath.

There have been FAR too many stories of vets being screwed up from it and lack of "answers" from health personnel.

I'm not saying anything we're not ALL well aware of by now, and I know you know it. lol

I know.. its been sometime though since i got to give you grief.. Just making up for it

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
They continue expirementing even today.. Only reasons they let those come to light is that by now the subjects have passed and they can avoid paying compensation.. My guess as to where they continue them at would be Ft. Detrick Md. and similar facilities...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing this.
The USA is and has always been worse than Nazi Germany ever has been or will be!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
They continue expirementing even today..

Indeed they do, those secret prisons all over the world are there for a reason.

Many are also used as spare parts to prolong the lives of zionist elites.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join