It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am not a paid propoganda agent

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

If a spy is asked if they are indeed a spy, there is no legal obligation to tell anyone anything!

"Black Operations" are not a fantasy of tinfoil-hat wearing lunatics. Were it not for "Black Ops" some conflicts and political goals simply would not have been won for the West, for one.
If there were truly a plot to withhold information because of a perceived breach of National Security, say for example because of ET threats, then rest assured, those delegated to maintain such security on and offline will not have to "identify themselves if asked". Such tactics would be by their nature hidden from public scrutiny, ie: "Black Ops".

Similarly, to think agents deliberately planted to cause dissent, misinform and otherwise cause confusion amongst the Masses for their respective governments would be forced by any laws to admit they are agents of the Government - if asked - is being very naive indeed. As would it also be naive to think that such acts of propaganda, espionage and fearmongering does not go on outside of official Declarations of War.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Unfortunately, only just today I was informed that I am, indeed, a government disinfo agent.
I guess that means I'm not qualified to partake in this program.

Imagine my dismay...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
Unfortunately, only just today I was informed that I am, indeed, a government disinfo agent.
I guess that means I'm not qualified to partake in this program.

Imagine my dismay...

but you may still qualify for the tax break! "UEPSA deduction"( "unearned paranoid social abuse" deduction ( 2.5%/ post!)

lol

indeed; If I am an xyz special project security officer protecting A multi billion dollar multi decade old black project and some smartazz 8year old in Tacoma asks : Are you a counter intelligence ( dis info ) agent?" andsupposedly I am required by law to say" yup! dangit! you got me I can not tell a lie!
Getoff the video games and
Get freakin' real folks...this is too funny

btw these are an outstanding set of videos I highly recommend; I thought I remembered Bruch covering the "are you a cop? thing" but I may have been wrong( worth the watch anyway)

part2 officer Bruch openly discusses some of his( common; all LEGAL) interview techniques

edit on 28-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2011 by 46ACE because: video

edit on 28-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Prove im not a disinfo agent...prove i am a disinfo agent...you cant prove either so its a pointless thread

You see, my theory is, that you cannot LEGALLY STATE that you are NOT a dis-info agent of a government or corporation.

Your premis is completely faulty. You cite the UCMJ, which applies ONLY to the military. You could easily be a disinfo agent in the government or corporations and not be subject to the UCMJ. Even then, your interpretation of the UCMJ is quite literal. Do you honestly think that if an officer ordered a person to go to ATS and spread disinformation, that thios would be illegal? That's absurd on its face. OF COURSE it's legal. The muilitary uses disinforation to mislead the enemy as a matter of course. There are countless known examples all over the place. Remember the Glomar Explorer? C'mon, you are being completely naive.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArieZ

Originally posted by Drezden

Originally posted by byteshertz

Can you please provide a source to where this is stated in the Universal Code of Military Justice - it sounds about as real as the old wives tale that a police officer has to tell the truth when he answers if he is a policeman.

Old wives tale? If you are arrested or tried in court for evidence obtained from a cop who when specifically asked "Are you a cop?" lies by replying "no". Then the evidence obtained through that deceit is useless in court. This is no old wives tale. I've seen it in action.

In the United States at least.

btw, I'm not a disinfo agent.

edit on 2/28/2011 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

Hahahahhah as a former drug dealer I've had my fair share of trials and I'[m telling you right now without a doubt 100% you are wrong...That's a old law and since has been overshadowed by undercover officers right to protect oneself by not admitting he's a cop.. I've seen it personally in trial and in friends trials that they can lie to protect thier identity for ongoing investigation purposes...An I live in The U.S...oh by the way Nice Bansky Avatar!!! I love his art

Is it possible that this law varies from state to state? In Massachusetts while trying to buy something fun, and therefore illegal, from an undercover cop I asked "Are you a policeman? Are you affiliated with law enforcement in any way?" and he walked away.

On a side note, thanks, I

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
And what difference does that make to us non Americans??

As far as I am aware I could utter those words while being paid by my gov/corporate without crossing any legal lines
I am sure the same can be said about a lot of nations.

I will say that would be nice to be paid to come on ATS, as I really like being on ATS and I'm really not enjoying the Global HRIS implementation I am currently working on.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I'm not going to do it either. It's pointless. Do you really believe that a disinfo agent is unable to tell lies!!!!!!.
omg.

"They paid me to say it .

edit on 28-2-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
"I would like to state now, for the record, that I am not currently, and have not previously been paid to spread propaganda, steer truth, or guide discussion on any social website or forum.

I am here entirely of my own free will to conduct discussions as I see fit, for entertainment, enlightenment, and increasing knowledge of the hidden truths of the world."

- PS

I am not a disinfo agent nor do I work for the government in any capacity. I reiterate the above quoted text as well.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

edit on 2/28/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Your not convincing anyone with your new sig. We know that you are one of them!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
PS

If you insert the HTML code shown below where the apostrophe would be in the word "I'm", then you will have an apostrophe in the word "I'm" in your signature. ATS has a glitch with punctuation in signatures...

Code:

'

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
PS

If you insert the HTML code shown below where the apostrophe would be in the word "I'm", then you will have an apostrophe in the word "I'm" in your signature. ATS has a glitch with punctuation in signatures...

Code:

& # 39 ; without spaces. If I had pasted the code with spaces you would see an apostrophe instead of the code

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

edit on 2/28/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
so...you are saying that you weren't paid but that you were otherwise compensated? Please explain.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I despise having been lead to this thread, due to someone mentioning and pointing out their signature in another thread. I also regret my overwhelming curiosity which caused me to click the link in the signature, and read this thread. However, since I am here on this thread, and regardless that I would rather not be, I have a simple question for you ErtaiNaGia.

I am 99.9% sure that posting on an internet forum is not an official statement. Considering they did not have to even tell the truth to civilian investigators investigating a crime:
The section that you are quoting from is in regards to an off duty soldier, being questioned pursuant to a civilian investigation.

He was not answering the questions while on duty.

Dis-info agents posting on a forum as part OF their duty, ARE on the other hand.

The precedent still stands, Posting falsehoods while "In the line of Duty" is a violation of the Universal code of Military Justice, because they are Acting in an official capacity, and "On the Clock" so to speak.

How do I know for sure that you, ErtaiNaGia, are not a dis-info agent who is currently using a couple of sick days or vacation days?

Thus you are not officially on duty while replying within this particular thread. Once your days off are finished and you go back on duty, you can then continue to join in on other threads with no actual statements claiming that you are not a dis-info agent during these on duty times. Maybe the occasional statement of reply within this particular thread before bedtime, when you are officially off-the-clock, to continue this charade.

False Statements made while "In the line of Duty" are punishable under the UCMJ.
I have come to the conclusion that this one factor, within your entire philosophy of this concept, causes the whole idea to become void. It is inconceivable that you would be on duty 24/7/365.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Ive had a go at reading this thread twice and to be honest I dont see any reason for anyone to reply in any way regarding the premise that the thread offers.

ATS and other less inventive sites are the weapons in the propaganda war staged on the net. If anyone thinks the idea of government, military or intelligence operatives using ATS is pie in the sky, you better wake up a bit. Of course they are here and you dont need to try to prove it. Its a fact because it has to be.

Respects to you

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Double post, now theirs a first,
edit on 1-3-2011 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Recent revelations on Above Top Secret have lead to information that states that Paid government information agents are unable to post falsehoods, under penalty of the Universal Code of Military Justice.

False Statements made while "In the line of Duty" are punishable under the UCMJ.

(Military Law Review: ARTICLE 107, UCMJ: DO FALSE STATEMENTS REALLY HAVE TO BE OFFICIAL?)
(Lieutenant Colonel Colby C. Vokey, USMC)
(www.loc.gov...)

I would like to state now, for the record, that I am not currently, and have not previously been paid to spread propaganda, steer truth, or guide discussion on any social website or forum.

I am here entirely of my own free will to conduct discussions as I see fit, for entertainment, enlightenment, and increasing knowledge of the hidden truths of the world.

So, if you have the courage, then State openly that you are NOT a dis-info or propaganda Agent for pay, or under contract from the Federal Government, or ANY Government or institution, public or private for the purposes of steering discussion towards a set agenda.

This is an attempt to separate the wheat from the chaff.

So, in that idiom, here is my plan to do just that:

Step 1: State that you are not a propaganda, dis-info, or discussion steering agent under the employ of Government or Corporation in this thread.

Step 2: paste YOUR POST (Copy link location from "This Post" on your post) into your signature like so:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce8599c3e3cc.jpg[/atsimg]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm Not An Agent: www.abovetopsecret.com...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Check out MY Signature for an example, the purpose of this is to provide quick identification)

Step 3: Let the List Grow (Tell your friends, Etcetera)

Step 4: PROFIT!

Sincerely, ErtaiNaGia.
edit on 28-2-2011 by ErtaiNaGia because: Added source for UCMJ

I, user Korathin, for the official record state that I am not under the employ of any government, nor am I employed by a corporation/business(public or private) for the purposes of disinformation, espionage or propaganda. I am here of my own volition because of my personnel interest and I act(post) what I believe or feel to be true.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
But dangit I am paid by my Government.....not to be here, and not to have an opinion on anything......that's just my own peculiarity as a civil servant...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join