It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am not a paid propoganda agent

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Recent revelations on Above Top Secret have lead to information that states that Paid government information agents are unable to post falsehoods, under penalty of the Universal Code of Military Justice.

False Statements made while "In the line of Duty" are punishable under the UCMJ.

(Military Law Review: ARTICLE 107, UCMJ: DO FALSE STATEMENTS REALLY HAVE TO BE OFFICIAL?)
(Lieutenant Colonel Colby C. Vokey, USMC)
(www.loc.gov...)

I would like to state now, for the record, that I am not currently, and have not previously been paid to spread propaganda, steer truth, or guide discussion on any social website or forum.

I am here entirely of my own free will to conduct discussions as I see fit, for entertainment, enlightenment, and increasing knowledge of the hidden truths of the world.

So, if you have the courage, then State openly that you are NOT a dis-info or propaganda Agent for pay, or under contract from the Federal Government, or ANY Government or institution, public or private for the purposes of steering discussion towards a set agenda.

This is an attempt to separate the wheat from the chaff.

So, in that idiom, here is my plan to do just that:

Step 1: State that you are not a propaganda, dis-info, or discussion steering agent under the employ of Government or Corporation in this thread.

Step 2: paste YOUR POST (Copy link location from "This Post" on your post) into your signature like so:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce8599c3e3cc.jpg[/atsimg]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm Not An Agent: www.abovetopsecret.com...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Check out MY Signature for an example, the purpose of this is to provide quick identification)

Step 3: Let the List Grow (Tell your friends, Etcetera)

Step 4: PROFIT!

Sincerely, ErtaiNaGia.
edit on 28-2-2011 by ErtaiNaGia because: Added source for UCMJ

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I dont get the point of this thread??

Are you saying.....only people that arent dis-info agents would do this??
Im not going to do it....does that make me a dis-info agent??

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

You mean that you cannot just SAY that you are not a dis-info agent?

What do you have to hide?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia

If your looking for stars and flags i dont think you will get them

What would be achieved by me saying im not a disinfo agent?? I could well be...couldnt i

Wouldnt that be what a disinfo agent would say? Like if your a terrorist your not exactly going to admit that if asked whether or not you are

So....yea im a disinfo agent, im paid vast amounts of money to post on a random website

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

So....yea im a disinfo agent, im paid vast amounts of money to post on a random website

Well then, thank you for admitting it.

Thankfully, ErtaiNaGia
edit on 28-2-2011 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Well then, thank you for admitting it.

Thankfully, ErtaiNaGia
edit on 28-2-2011 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

No problem
But as im top of the game in disinfo i could be lying eh...who knows...only me i suppose

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

If your looking for stars and flags i dont think you will get them

What would be achieved by me saying im not a disinfo agent?? I could well be...couldnt i

Wouldnt that be what a disinfo agent would say? Like if your a terrorist your not exactly going to admit that if asked whether or not you are

I've had a cop trick me like this once. I asked him if he were a cop... he turned to his buddy and said "pfft.. .this guy wants to know if i'm a cop" and laughed. (avoiding the question, much like yourself). Made me feel stupid and I retracted my question, not expecting an answer, shared my pot... thats when he told me he was a cop. Lesson learned. Don't be a turd.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

if i said i was then i wouldn't be a good disinfo agent and if i said i wasn't then who'd believe me. Either way i am not a disinfo agent. I am agentblue as far as you are concerned and agent of what I don't have to disclose because everybody know that blue is a color signifying depth and tranquility.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

No problem But as im top of the game in disinfo i could be lying eh...who knows...only me i suppose

There was a simple option that was requested by the topic of this thread:

"State clearly for the record that you are not a disinfo agent"

You chose to attempt to ridicule the thread instead.

You have chosen your side, unless you want to clearly state that you are not working for the government?

I'm ALL ears buddy.

I'm *ALL EARS*

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

Recent revelations on Above Top Secret have lead to information that states that Paid government information agents are unable to post falsehoods, under penalty of the Universal Code of Military Justice.

That's all fine and dandy till you remember how often the Government and it's employees break their own laws..

BTW, I'm not a paid dis-info agent..

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by agentblue

if i said i was then i wouldn't be a good disinfo agent and if i said i wasn't then who'd believe me. Either way i am not a disinfo agent. I am agentblue as far as you are concerned and agent of what I don't have to disclose because everybody know that blue is a color signifying depth and tranquility.

It's not that difficult to do, actually, Just SAY it... SAY that you are not working for the government.

IT's EASY!

It's a lot easier than not answering the question, actually.... which you seem to have skipped around, instead of answering directly.

And it just makes you look guilty.

So, yeah... thanks.

Unless, you want to state that you are NOT a dis-info agent working for a government or corporation?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

BTW, I'm not a paid dis-info agent.

Thank you Sir...

You see how easy that was kiddies?

No beating around the bush, no sidestepping the issue... quick, direct.... Excellent

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
ever watch pirates of the carribean...

'Eye its more of a set of guidelines then rules'

Sorry the UMCJ defense only applies if they are caught....

I know I am bad, shame on me, but it is how most commands operate....

I cant say all because it is like the mythical honest politician, they might be out there...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I've had a cop trick me like this once. I asked him if he were a cop... he turned to his buddy and said "pfft.. .this guy wants to know if i'm a cop" and laughed. (avoiding the question, much like yourself). Made me feel stupid and I retracted my question, not expecting an answer, shared my pot... thats when he told me he was a cop. Lesson learned. Don't be a turd.

LOL i didnt avoid the question i told him i was a disinfo agent

I just find this kind of thread pointless and a waste of ATS's bandwidth to be honest.
If i am i am...if im not im not...what difference does it make? Theres enough intelligent people on here to work out whos lying and whos telling the truth...there are also a number of unintelligent people that will accept anything as truth...so you decide what i am...it doesnt matter to me if you think i am or im not

edit on 28-2-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: trying to sort quote from the other dude

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I see it the other way around.
The first time you get called a disinfo agent you should get a special star and reward.
It probably means you have stepped on some-one's toes in a way that is potentially Denying Ignorance.
There probably are disinfo agents, but they are unlikely to make it even slightly obvious.
To me it seems like a slur bandied about when a nerve is hit.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

If i am i am...if im not im not...what difference does it make?

CAN YOU SAY IT?

CAN YOU?

Nothing else in your post matters at all.

Can you SAY IT?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

If i am i am...if im not im not...what difference does it make?

CAN YOU SAY IT?

CAN YOU?

Nothing else in your post matters at all.

Can you SAY IT?

Prove im not a disinfo agent...prove i am a disinfo agent...you cant prove either so its a pointless thread

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Prove im not a disinfo agent...prove i am a disinfo agent...you cant prove either so its a pointless thread

You see, my theory is, that you cannot LEGALLY STATE that you are NOT a dis-info agent of a government or corporation.

And your continued posts, and refusal to state that you are NOT in the employ of a government agency for the purpose of directing discussions merely serves as Evidence for my theory.

Do you see how that works?

So, once again, for the Record....

ARE YOU WORKING FOR A GOVERNMENT OR CORPORATION FOR THE PURPOSES OF POSTING ON THIS WEBSITE TO CONTROL DISCUSSION AND DISSEMINATE PROPAGANDA?

Just answer the question please.
edit on 28-2-2011 by ErtaiNaGia because: clarification

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
oops image shack doesnt work

edit on 28-2-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Yeppers, i agree with this one, the US Gumment has been caught several times in just the past decade doing less than, humane, desireable, legal, Etc. things.
The rulebook only applies to those who play by the rules.
Btw, I am not a disinfo agent, i am here only for entertainment purposes and networking.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join