It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else want a cigarette?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Juston

Oh, best turn it off then

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I was going to make up a thread to tell everyone how much Bonestorm from XBOX is pissing me off but I guess you guys get smokes.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo
reply to post by Juston

Oh, best turn it off then

Thats funny.

You got in trouble, you got in trouble.
I bet you feel like a SMOKE now

Sorry me and my childish ways couldnt resist

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
As a smoker (and one who breathes much easier since starting to smoke) I can safely say that I had not noticed any particular annoyance from these ads. Being a smoker, I can also say that seeing the ad does NOT make me want to smoke. I can do that when ever I want, so I dont see the need to allow some adbot to tell me what to do.
If anything , being on ATS , regardless of the advertising being displayed, actualy keeps me away from my cigarettes (since I NEVER smoke at the computer to avoid getting nicotine, and or/ash all over the keyboard ).
However, I can see how it would aggravate those who wish to, or have already given up.
edit on 28-2-2011 by TrueBrit because: Grammatical farce expunged and replaced.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Odd....anti-smoker, constantly annoyed at them all the time (well, used to be, have mellowed, guess because they can't smoke anywhere anymore! LOL! We win!!).....I am able to ignore that. Eh, we each have our trggers.

But, I was tempted to write in, also, to suggest maybe this topic is more appropriate for the Skeptic Overlord's worst ads thread (in this Forum already).....www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or perhaps a Rant?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The ad doesnt make me fell compelled to do one thing or the other, but i must be terribly lucky as im the 100,000 visitor every time. I might start playing the lottery.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It would be nice for them tobacco fields to stop growing somehow!!! Yea I have the addiction curse, for now.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Off Topic

Chipkin9? Best Avatar EVER!

Smmmohhkkkinnnn.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join