It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comedian Louis CK asks Donald Rumsfeld Directly if he is a Reptillian

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Comedian Louis CK on the Opie and Anthony show.
Skip to 2:35 for a funny direct question if Donald Rumsfeld if he and Dick Cheney are a lizard people.
Notice that Rumsfeld refuses to answer.
Then Louis CK keeps pressing him.
LOL!

By the way, mods please move this if this not the appropriate forum.
edit on 2/24/2011 by theBLESSINGofVISION because: House keeping.

edit on 2/24/2011 by theBLESSINGofVISION because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Someone beat you to it here -

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 24-2-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I searched but nothing came up. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by theBLESSINGofVISION

I almost fell out my chair when the guy whispers "hes a lizard" at like the 319 mark
. Rummy just completely blows the question off. Thanks for the vid,,,absolutely hilarious.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
And how did Rummy respond?

I mean besides flicking out his bifurcated tongue to lick his own eyebrows.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Great find...I absolutely love Louis CK! And you're right, the question never got an answer.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

LOVE Louis CK, but I highly doubt the real Donald Rumsfeld would EVER appear on the Opie and Anthony Show. I have no hard evidence and I won't try to acquire any, I'll leave that for the people who are more inclined to believe this. But I must say that that audio really got my BS detector pinging of the chart. But people will believe what they believe.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Thanks, I really enjoyed that!

Mr. Rumsfield are you a Lizard that eats human flesh? "Well I was in a restaurant and a guy I don't know bought me dinner!"

Question that should have been asked was "what did you eat at the restaurant?" Answer Mexican food, Mexican babies

When he said "I've been shot at" I would have asked "who by, Dick Cheney"

Living in Asia I have never heard this show before but what a funny dude, loved it and thanks again!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Threadfall

LOVE Louis CK, but I highly doubt the real Donald Rumsfeld would EVER appear on the Opie and Anthony Show. I have no hard evidence and I won't try to acquire any, I'll leave that for the people who are more inclined to believe this. But I must say that that audio really got my BS detector pinging of the chart. But people will believe what they believe.

Rumsfeld is pushing his new book, he's been doing the talk show runs lately, was on Mancow just a few days ago and feigned knowledge about WTC7. It's a real interview, forced upon the hosts by the station owners helping Rumsfeld peddle his wares.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Touche, Jibby. I'll take you at your word that this was legit. But far from being an admission of reptilian, shape shifting alien origin, I think Rumsfeld played the typical politician strategy when confronted with an accusation (or question) that he didn't really "get." Talk Talk Talk. I think it is more than probable that he went off on that lame tangent because he didn't get the assertion, not because he's an actual alien. Savvy politicians, when presented with something that they do not understand just naturally start talking until (they hope) the original question lost in their ensuing anecdote or diatribe. **In case anyone is confused about my point of view I think the whole reptilian theory is BS, but I think Rumsfeld is a dick too...in this case I really don't think he (Rumsfeld) knew what anyone was talking about. And being on a comedic radio show, he probably didn't bother to give answers that were totally honest or respectful. Regardless, f@ck Rumsfeld. Oh yea and aliens most certainly exist, but ET, reptilian, shape-shifting, pedophile overlords...errrrrr, that's a hard pill for me to swallow.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
OH MY GOD that was the most hilarious thing I have ever listened on radio XDDDD
Jesus, Louis C.K. is a legend! I always loved his stand-up and tv show. God it was so out of the blue haha..
Oh man, I hope nothing bad happens to Louie. That was so disrespectful yet hilarious XD.

It's so weird that Rumsfeld didn't deny that he was a lizard, it's just makes him seem even more like a lizard haha.
"He handled it like a lizard who knows how to never answer."- Louis C.K. ahahahahaha!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Threadfall

Yes you're spot on there. Politician avoidance speak, happens to work in big corporations too, avoid, ignore, then deny until it goes away on it's own. Sounds like it wouldn't work, but it happens to every time.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Hey OP, are you a reddit reader, lol? That link was just posted on reddit...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Hilarious!

Love how he doesn't answer the question. But then again, sort of a lose lose situation even if he said no.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

No. I actually listen to Opie and Anthony.
I love edgy comedy radio and I love Louis CK's comedy.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

that was hilarious....

thanks man....

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Wow, that's awesome. He never said no or even hinted that the answer was no. If the question was "are you caucasian/white" or "are you a male or female" and the answer was "the other day I went to dinner at an Italian place with the missus and people asked for my autograph" then I am left with no meaningful information, I still don't know if he's a lizard or not. I kinda would have expected some politician, when asked if he is a flesh-eating reptilian overlord to quickly reply with "No."

Got a kick outta this one, thanks

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
By far the the funniest thing I have heard in awhile. thank you OP for making my day that much greater. We need Louis C.K. to interview more people.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Here is the whole show for those that have been asking for the unedited interview.
The Rumsfeld interview starts around 58 minutes into it.

Hilarious banter regarding Quadafi to start things off as well..
edit on 2/26/2011 by theBLESSINGofVISION because: To add.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
any updates re icke's reaction?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join