It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Mexican Soldiers on US SOIL?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Are Mexican Soldiers on US SOIL?

www.kfoxtv.com

Border Incursion In Hudspeth County:

For the second time in two weeks, American law enforcement officers say men carrying high powered automatic weapons and who appeared to be Mexican soldiers violated the international boundary and crossed into the United States in Hudspeth County, East of El Paso. In the past the Mexican Consulate in El Paso had stated that their Government policy is that no armed Mexican soldiers are allowed closer than three mil
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The second part of this story is for a Second Time, Armed Soldiers were inside the US Territories (Caught by Camera Crew)

The only funny thing about this... I have sent this URL to every Major Network and the don't say a word about it.

I wondered why.
Then I remembered watching the Video on Youtube to where it said, "Obama is NOT going to close the US BORDERS." Then it all made sense.

www.kfoxtv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Anyone questioning the fuzzy hat the guy is wearing thats in front of the camera?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Guys, it's FOX.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MajWilliamMartin

Obama has supposedly stated to Senator Jon Kyl that he will not fix the border until an amnesty deal is agreed upon.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mexican helicopters continue to make intrusions. A citizen should shoot one down IMO.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I say " have at it boys", any militant ( military, cartel..ANYONE ) from an another country stepping foot on our country, is open season! Like a freaking turkey shoot!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

It wouldn't surprise me a bit.

Obummer as Commander And Chief is AWOL. It's friggin amateur hour in the White House.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
I say " have at it boys", any militant ( military, cartel..ANYONE ) from an another country stepping foot on our country, is open season! Like a freaking turkey shoot!

Does the same apply to US citizens, military, diplomats....ANYONE stepping foot in foreign countries?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded

OK, so I presume you support all the citizens of every country that US troops are trampling around in - and there are dozens - declaring 'open season' on them?

Woo Turkey shoot! Kill the yanks!

No?

Hmm.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

To answer your question, i dont think we as the US have the right, to start illegal wars, or oppress another countries people,...so I'd say if it meant that the "other " peoples stood up for what they believe in, have at it! But, bare in mind, I dont think anyone coming here either, should be allowable either. Especially when most of the public are against it to begin with, as of late anyways.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I concur...someone like me would/should take aim, and shoot at the samll propelry at tail of helicoptor, prefferably if it s sit still like a dead duck. shoot at the blades and rotary system connecting to the top of helicoptor

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
IF foreing threats are on US territory, that is an act fo war..or am i wrong? that opens doors, or a door, so they can slowly advance if no one does anything about it. that in itself is a threat, occupation* well since the pentagon and president dont wanna do anything about it..goes to show what thier game is* more important to overspend our tax money of foreign affairs, than prtect its own citziens..theyve killed the american freedom way of democracy were all on our own america*

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

Any citizen of any nation has the right to defend his country from hostile froces with lethal force no matter whether the forces are from mexico, america or the moon.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
No haven't you heard. They are not actual Mexican soldiers. They are just cartel drug runners, dressed up as Mexican soldiers. They get run off all the time. I really wish our soldiers were not all over the world. So we could walk into Mexico and clean out some of this infection.
edit on 24-2-2011 by Royal76 because: Because i can't spell silly

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

You posed a very important question: All should be aware of. In many towns across America the Military is training with Foreign troops. Yes, FOREIGN TROOPS.
What would happen if you were taking out the Trash and you saw a Russian or another countries Military in Your Backyard? Most would think, WE HAVE BEEN INVADED!!!

If someone was to Shoot and Kill one or two or three of these (Special Op's) playing War Games. You can Google this. It has happened in many parts of Texas. On Chief of Police kicked the US Military OUT and said NO WAY to your War Games.

But if a US Citizen were to Shoot a Foreign troop on American Soil. The Crap would hit the fan. Namely because HOW did that Soldier get Access to American Soil. This would expose these Mind Games the US Military is playing with us as they get us or CONDITION US to MARTIAL LAW. Which IS Coming.
Think about it.
You shoot a Soldier on Your Property, Would you be charged with a International Crime?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
If any of you have not recently looked at the Posse Comitatus and Insurrection Acts? Bush changed them in 2007.
They were changed to allow Martial Law.

One of the things that can Trigger Martial Law is, "Conspiracy" Yes... You heard it now go Read It.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Now for the Shock and Awe!
On March 10, 2009, active duty Army military police troops from Fort Rucker were deployed to Samson, Alabama in response to a murder spree. Samson police officials confirmed the troops' presence, but it remains unclear who requested the troops and under what authority they were deployed. The governor of Alabama did not request military assistance and President Obama did not authorize their deployment. SO, WHO DID?

We have a growing Military Presence and there is also something else in the Picture. What?
From Egypt across the Middle East, We are seeing that these Countries OWN Military will not Fire upon their OWN CITIZENS. The Answer?

FEMA: FEMA is now working with NATO's Troops. Yes NATO. And who is training NATO's Troop's? The USA.
So some day when you see a Soldier out your backdoor... He may not be an American BUT he'll be PAID by FEMA to Shoot. Look that up.

Try to have a Good Day.
edit on 24-2-2011 by MajWilliamMartin because: ADD URL for Slide Show

edit on 24-2-2011 by MajWilliamMartin because: ADD URL for Slide Show

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Additional Links:

www.kfoxtv.com... Video from "Sneaky Soldiers" trying to hide from News Crew.

new topics

top topics

join