It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky-Map showing Nibiru???

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Kamesan

btw how many new people are going to come in here and defend human ? lol just curious

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by crimsonninja

Give it time, things do happen..eventually, sometimes you gotta keep on them about it though.

I've been through it a few times now...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

thanks , hey chad you have been here a while what is you're opinion about human and his threads am i out of line here ? need a opinion from someone that hasn't just joined recently

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Has ATS fallen to a level that one poster, Crimson Ninja, decides what threads are allowed to develop with views from everyone? I dont quite understand how this is being allowed to happen. This thread is about the subject not the OP. Where are the Mods and why is the behaviour being allowed to continue?

There is absolutly no reason why "Nibiru" threads should be getting treated as they are whether you believe or not.

I have reported an example of the same perpitrator bad mouthing HA in another thread that he wasnt even in and others are now jumping on that bandwagon. There is no place for "Bullying" in ATS. Someone do something about this please, or let me know why its being allowed by one member. Makes you wonder if there is more to the "Nibiru" idea than we think.

Respects
edit on 25-2-2011 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by buster2010

Let me make things clear. Once again. What they are saying here is that in Greek mythology Tyche was the beneficent counterpart to Tyche. This is an appropriate name since Whitmire's original hypothesis was for Nemesis, a binary star in the Oort Cloud, that hurls comets towards the inner solar system. Tyche is his replacement hypothesis that describes a planet closer to us and has no involvement in extinctions. Planet X was a planet proposed by Percival Lowell in the early 20th century to explain perturbations in the orbits of the gas giants. These problems were explained when Pluto was found to be much smaller than expected and Neptune was smaller than previously thought. The term Planet X is no longer used in the astronomical community. It is only been used by New Age authors co-opting the term which has lead to a lot of confusion. Many of the names that have been thrown around in the past few days are mainly rooted in the realm of pseudoscience. Those that have actually been used by the astronomical community explain entirely different celestial bodies.

Your wrong go read the articles I posted.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
Has ATS fallen to a level that one poster, Crimson Ninja, decides what threads are allowed to develop with views from everyone? I dont quite understand how this is being allowed to happen. This thread is about the subject not the OP. Where are the Mods and why is the behaviour being allowed to continue?

There is absolutly no reason why "Nibiru" threads should be getting treated as they are whether you believe or not.

I have reported an example of the same perpitrator bad mouthing HA in another thread that he wasnt even in and others are now jumping on that bandwagon. There is no place for "Bullying" in ATS. Someone do something about this please, or let me know why its being allowed by one member. Makes you wonder if there is more to the "Nibiru" idea than we think.

Respects
edit on 25-2-2011 by captiva because: (no reason given)

hello it is not JUST me go read the thread how many people disagree with him ALOT

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

yeah I definitely see your point as I have been keeping up with and or have seen a lot of the OP's posts and i can definitely see how hard it is to have any objectivity after so many times of "crying wolf" so to speak...
edit on 25-2-2011 by Kamesan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Kamesan

The solution is realy very straightforward...Dont go into his threads. If your not interested in the topic leave it for others. If your entering due to your feelings or thoughts about the OP that is stalking and bullying. Nibiru as a subject existed before the OPs posts so please remember that and let others enjoy Nibiru threads.

Respects

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kamesan

yeah I definitely see your point as I have been keeping up with and or have seen a lot of the OP's posts and i can definitely see how hard it is to have any objectivity after so many times of "crying wolf" so to speak...

thankyou it just pisses me off they have a hoax bin and his threads that get proven hoax do not go there
pisses me off he can harass me in u2us and nothing happens, pisses me off someone can make a chemtrail
thread and it goes to the skunkworks but this alien guy makes multiple nibiru threads and they are number one
on the ats charts

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

I'm sorry, it's one thing for someone to open a topic about something open minded to get people opinions and share theirs, everyone on ATS can respect that i'm sure... But we are on a whole new level here, when someone keeps starting basically the same thread everytime their other threads have derailed irrepairably (if thats a word). This is nearing a mockery of critical thought thats the backbone of this site.
edit on 25-2-2011 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

you do not go into a thread just if you agree
you also go and deny ignorance which is what
i and many have done that's why they keep getting
debunked !!!!!!!! and he still keeps making the same
crap why? and why do you defend the crappy ignorance ?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

I think in this thread he has conceded that anyone can add to Sky-map.

The rest, well previous experiences haven't been very pleasant..but let's not bag a person without a right of reply.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

you have debunked plenty of his threads has he sent you vulgar u2us?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Actually I am quite "captivated" by the whole Nibiru concept... and am well versed in the subject as well... that is why I actually read the OP's threads if you read my first post in this thread I actually give the OP a compliment about how it seems as if they really try to find info on Nibiru, and I give him the answer to his post and give a little constructive advice.

pun intended btw in no disrespect its just how my brain operates this early in the morning lol

I like to think that without curiosity of the heavens we wouldn't have learned about them as much as we have today...

So whenever someone seems to be really trying to find certain objects in space, then I would hope that through all this cross-examination of info and new info we can all including the OP learn more about the universe and how it works... I only say these things out of kindness and am not being disingenuous at all when I believe he is trying to search for it, but as I have said... It seems as if he is searching the wrong places for it.. i.e. glp site and or the internet period as what I said if you're really that interested in astronomy then someone should go out and get a good telescope and start looking up instead of the computer screen, which I even find myself doing too often as well.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Okay, there are a lot of stars out there of several colors, I remember a few years ago as MASSIVE as this Niburu was it should have been visible via telescope by 2010 and causing major catastrophic events regularly by 2011, so whats the deal did it run out of breath because of how fat it is or because it has three kids supposedly. Oh yeah explain this, how in the hell is something like that going to pull earth out of it's orbit, obviously if it is real it never has in the past, the Sun is way more massive then it by far far far and that thing cant even escape our solar system and even goes as far to where we cant even see it on a telescope until a year or two before it arrives, Gimme a break. Watch after 2012 you guys are going to still post crap like this saying its real, it'll be 2014 and I will still see this crap on here...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

You still at it?

ffs

PLEASE QUIT IT.

you've been told time and time again WHY this is rubbish..

jesus...

Face it, nothing will change your mind. YOU WANT TO BELIEVE.

You don't need to post to prove it, we KNOW.....

ugh

This is NOT why ATS exists...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
9 PAGES FROM THE SAME GUY AGAIN.

BAN THIS PERSON/ FFS

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Can ANYONE answer this question?

How would the suggested time alloted for Nibirus orbit not have any mention in ancient times? Enough said.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Isn't the normal reaction when a thread gets solidly debunked early on and even under the OP's own admission as well that the thread gets moved to the HOAX forum? And isn't it the norm to ban a poster who repeatedly posts HOAX's?

I mean it should be there and frankly it would probably cut down on things like this 9 page debacle of a moan fest.
edit on 25-2-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join