It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky-Map showing Nibiru???

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
Isn't the normal reaction when a thread gets solidly debunked early on and even under the OP's own admission as well that the thread gets moved to the HOAX forum? And isn't it the norm to ban a poster who repeatedly posts HOAX's?

I mean it should be there and frankly it would probably cut down on things like this 9 page debacle of a moan fest.
edit on 25-2-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

Heh for once I didn't read the entire thread..

But knowing the OP I doubt they are debunked.... sadly not..

Canning his thread would cause outrage..

and not necessarily by him..

God, there are all the other loonies too..

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Your past post's were ok. You are now teetering on the edge of being mentally ill in the aspect of being crazy.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Yeah. I think this thread validates my reasons for leaving ATS. ATS grew as fast as it will fall all due to moronic children and retarded guidelines that have been set to follow. ATS is not holding up to it's main saying of "deny ignorance". ATS is now a breeding ground for just that. Ignorance. Wonder how much Skeptic can take before he goes off the deep end and disables all the accounts he see's fit for such action. Infact, THAT IS WHAT IS NEEDED.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Now see? That is the type of info I was looking for.

So another words, anyone can add any information on that site, right?

That makes sense. And that was ALL I was seeking. An explanation and now (unless that's not true), the case is closed.

Well to be fair, this was said by the OP in the first page.
And frankly I couldn't care less if people got upset because yet another thread that does not back up their delusions or brings in the advertising clicks gets canned.

But you are right, both you and I know it wont happen.
Just needs to be said is all.
edit on 25-2-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimsonninja

Originally posted by Trueman

do you always copy you're threads from other people ? this is on godlike productions, get over it man nibiru does not exist!!!! enough of the fear mongering ,

That is the kind of negative comment with 0% contribution that deserve expulsion of a member or a public apology.

that statement was fact. i made , he copies his threads from godlike and he fear mongers on here all the time
people are seeing through it now though except for the three or four nibiru fans he has

I was just called a shill on another thread because I dared to expose a political agenda someone didnt agree with my position on. Somehow it all reminds me of a bad experience on AOL.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Davian
Could be on to something here - then again, you could just be being paranoid. Until enough proof is presented, pointing towards either or, I'm pretty in between on this.

Paranoid?
How would ME being 'paranoid' have anything to do with an online map of the Universe producing a fictitious planet???

It would like typing in "Atlantis" on Google Map and them showing you the coordinates!

Paranoia has nothing to do with this my friend. The word "suspicious' would be more like it!!

Quite ironic for you to post that. Considering you make threads with titles such as 'BREAKING NEWS OMG' based on your thoughts

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MITSwagger
Yeah. I think this thread validates my reasons for leaving ATS. ATS grew as fast as it will fall all due to moronic children and retarded guidelines that have been set to follow. ATS is not holding up to it's main saying of "deny ignorance". ATS is now a breeding ground for just that. Ignorance. Wonder how much Skeptic can take before he goes off the deep end and disables all the accounts he see's fit for such action. Infact, THAT IS WHAT IS NEEDED.

I'm new here, but I'm guessing the guidelines were set so as to minimize ad hominem attacks and name calling and facilitate civil dialogue.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
after the op admitted that his thread was bunk he comes back with a stupid youtube video about not being able to see nibiru because you had to look in infrared , so he just wanted to keep the bs going he is going to find every bogus
nibiru story ever created on the internet and maybe even make some of his own up until everyone including his loyal
nibiru fans even step back and be like wtf maybe this guy has lost it and if i keep defending him i am going to look stupid, sucks alot of people have to get banned before that happens and people do not see everyone that disagrees with him because our posts gets deleted , i bet tomorrow this thread will be littered with removed posts
and once again human alien will be the messiah again and we will be banned

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I enjoy reading Human alien's Nibiru threads, I don't always believe everything he posts but I find them interesting. HA already posted that someone gave an explanation and it is case closed - what more can he do?

How sad that one particular poster finds it necessary to play 'internet police' and flood a member's thread like this with bad mouthing and hounding the OP, it's unpleasant and unneccessary. This thread most likely would not have made ten pages if a certain responder would refrain from this kind of posting.

If anyone doesn't agree with any thread, all you have to do is post your why's and wherefore's and then push off - simples.

HA, I like reading your threads

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

reply to post by ITSALLAROUNDYOU

then press the alert button or call judge judy i am waiting on the mods to prove you are him !! i know you';re him
you said the exact thing to me that human said in his harassing u2u not to mention the other obvious signs

im from mackay, Australia. im telling you right now that im not him, im gonna keep on quoting you till a moderator checks this out. msn me or skype maybe, we can humanalien involved, but im sure he will just laugh and pass it on, which is 100% fair enough cos' this is utter bull #e, just cos' i agree with him doesnt make me him, you have a mental disorder by the sounds of things. like i just said me and human can prove this if your willing to accept the challenge. or you can stay in your reality and keep telling yourself that, what YOU think is correct... and i mean that as harshly as you can say it back to your self.... now im going to get on the piss... peace!!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

i think the title of you're op should be changed from " sky map showing nibiru" to sky map falsely named star nibiru"

:

.....give the guy a break...so what if its posted on other threads.... we in ats deserve to know right??
edit on 25-2-2011 by Noobastronomer because:
edit on 25-2-2011 by Noobastronomer because: i was being an arse...
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Not sure if it makes a difference but i'm in Australia, i went to skymap typed in nibiru.....and in return i recieved a blue screen and no planet x.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by Human_Alien

.....The object that has been labeled Nibiru is a actually a star in the Leo Constellation. It has a magnitude of 15.1 meaning it is much to faint to be seen by the human eye. Furthermore, the closest star in the Leo Constellation is Wolf 539, which is 7.78 lightyears away. Therefore, this is just another instance of fearmongering by Nibiru believers.

This is what freaks me out abour this web site. On page 1 we are given a perfectly rational explanation which proves the OP is mistaken and that there is nothing to get excited about. 10 pages later YES TEN pages later there are still arguments about it is/is not Nibiru. For gods sake get over it - there is no such thing as Nibiru, find somehting real to worry about.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c7f2b7f98e48.jpg[/atsimg]

This is a capture from WWT, in 2MASS infrared imagery DETAILS 2 MASS. Altough its a brightest star, or galaxy, or whatever it is, in Leo constelation, it is unidentified, acord to WWT.
The blue line across the screen is Pluto orbit.
I would like someone to explain this please?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I guess their just might be something to Nancy Lieder and Zetatalk afterall, the girl not that far off ! I remember her from some of the radio/internet shows like Coast to Coast AM and one of my all time favorite "The Lou Gentile Show," Lou cover the PlanetX story more than anybody I know, I learned a lot from Lou...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I can't believe all the crap in this thread?!?! Seriously what is that average age of the posters here? 15? That's what it sounds like sitting there on your PC's worrying about someone else's stars and flags? I clicked on this thread to LEARN something not to read petty cheap shots be traded between forum members geesh! GROW UP!

as for the OP's post and nibiru, if that skymap gave you coordinates wouldn't it be wise to get a telescope and kinda um... i dunno look up in that general direction? I mean I don't know much at all about astronomy but I was under the impression that this nibiru thing was going to be able to be seen by us all eventually (if it turned out to be real)

I myself neither believe nor disbelieve in nibiru, I am simply on the fence and open to LEARNING anything I can about its origins and exsistance or lack there of. If its real or if its just a fairy tail how did it come to be so important. It's really hard to LEARN things though when people act like pricks!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
i believe this is a more sensible explanation
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
As someone pointed out on page 1, anyone can name objects in this particular star map.
Send this foolishness to the hoax bin.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by crimsonninja

Many people are on the fence about Niburu. It hasn't conclusively been proved 100% either way. SO we read the Niburu threads to learn, even when its debunked we learn something.
So what if HumanAlien posts lots of Niburu threads that end up dead? How exactly does that affect your life? What is your problem? The man passionately believes in something and isn't hurting anyone in the process.
Complaining about this making it into the top picks is your own fault. If you don't like it stop posting childish bullying vomit and the thread will die. Show some maturity here!
As for the U2U's, as Chadwick said: Let the mods do their jobs!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by undiscoveredsoul
I can't believe all the crap in this thread?!?! Seriously what is that average age of the posters here? 15? That's what it sounds like sitting there on your PC's worrying about someone else's stars and flags? I clicked on this thread to LEARN something not to read petty cheap shots be traded between forum members geesh! GROW UP!

as for the OP's post and nibiru, if that skymap gave you coordinates wouldn't it be wise to get a telescope and kinda um... i dunno look up in that general direction? I mean I don't know much at all about astronomy but I was under the impression that this nibiru thing was going to be able to be seen by us all eventually (if it turned out to be real)

I myself neither believe nor disbelieve in nibiru, I am simply on the fence and open to LEARNING anything I can about its origins and exsistance or lack there of. If its real or if its just a fairy tail how did it come to be so important. It's really hard to LEARN things though when people act like pricks!

Ok, fair enough with your lizzard tongue, i wont ask how old are you, but your words are elementary level degree.
But, please, answer this question: Why people uses infrared technology?
Guidence: Do you see something in dark?
I knew it, you are a cat!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join