It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky-Map showing Nibiru???

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchthemfly
i believe this is a more sensible explanation
www.youtube.com...

Well said sir, good video!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ScorpioRising

Well put and sane reply, although it will make no diffirence. 3 points...1. the thread would just be at 8 pages if CrimsonNinja hadnt posted 24 seperate comments. 2...IMHO this isnt about a "Nibiru" thread, it looks very personal to me. I evidence this by the same member bad mouthing Human_Alien in another thread he did not participate in. 3. Human_Alien is the only participator who has admitted, that the evidence he presented had no foundation and has replied, behaved in the correct manner,

It will be really interesting to see what happens to the next posted "Nibiru" thread not created by Human_Alien.

Theres something not right here. If HA or anyone else has U2Ud threatening messages that should be dealt with severely. On the other hand if someone says they have received threatening messages and they havnt that is worse and again should be dealt with severely. Oh...one last comment...Where are the mods??

Respects

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
The people at SkyMap.org really know how to virally market their product.
Just have the search for "Nibiru" point to a star, and their name gets all over the interwebs.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Temporarily closed pending staff review.

Reopened.
edit on Fri Feb 25 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
"Search for 'Earth' not found"

It could be Nibiru, however I think its new name is "Tyche" or something, and its much further away, it could have a moon that comes near Earth, however it would have been spotted by now.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davian
Could be on to something here - then again, you could just be being paranoid. Until enough proof is presented, pointing towards either or, I'm pretty in between on this.

You SHOULD be paranoid, if you are not then you have your head in the sand.

If you can see anything about the world you would notice that this life is a massive list of questions, random events, ect.

BTW weird picture, i looked those images up myself before, crazy stuff..

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by doobydoll
I enjoy reading Human alien's Nibiru threads, I don't always believe everything he posts but I find them interesting. HA already posted that someone gave an explanation and it is case closed - what more can he do?

How sad that one particular poster finds it necessary to play 'internet police' and flood a member's thread like this with bad mouthing and hounding the OP, it's unpleasant and unneccessary. This thread most likely would not have made ten pages if a certain responder would refrain from this kind of posting.

If anyone doesn't agree with any thread, all you have to do is post your why's and wherefore's and then push off - simples.

HA, I like reading your threads

well said

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
to hell with nibiru!!!
we'll see it when it's time to see it!
until then , who givees a f?!@

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
When I type nibiru on sky-map it does not find anything. What are the Coordinates?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
OK, we're now in hoax area, beware of truth

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoincidenceX
reply to post by Human_Alien

www.examiner.com...

Its called Tyche not Nibiru you noob.
I Think that is Tychee, or until NASA changes the name again.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
reply to post by badw0lf

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Now see? That is the type of info I was looking for.

So another words, anyone can add any information on that site, right?

That makes sense. And that was ALL I was seeking. An explanation and now (unless that's not true), the case is closed.

Well to be fair, this was said by the OP in the first page.
And frankly I couldn't care less if people got upset because yet another thread that does not back up their delusions or brings in the advertising clicks gets canned.

But you are right, both you and I know it wont happen.
Just needs to be said is all.
edit on 25-2-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

DoH You misquoted!!

Orrrrr did you! oO

edit on 25/2/2011 by badw0lf because: Now I misquoted.. DoH

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I enjoy reading Human alien's Nibiru threads, I don't always believe everything he posts but I find them interesting. HA already posted that someone gave an explanation and it is case closed - what more can he do?

How sad that one particular poster finds it necessary to play 'internet police' and flood a member's thread like this with bad mouthing and hounding the OP, it's unpleasant and unneccessary. This thread most likely would not have made ten pages if a certain responder would refrain from this kind of posting.

If anyone doesn't agree with any thread, all you have to do is post your why's and wherefore's and then push off - simples.

I agree - I want flagdom and stardom too, I'll male crap up and post it non stop.

Yoiu're with me? RIght?

Look at me everyone, Im a flagwhore!!! Weeeee see me ?? SEE MEE??

grr *drowns in own vomit*

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Well not wishing to stir the hornets’ nest up here, but picked this up on Utube, regarding planet X, and some odd facts going on. Ok it proves nothing but I would agree, the chances of this happening by just coincidence is inconceivably small, with regards to the information watch and be amazed at this one! By the way, it’s also on God like productions, so I am not laying any claim I am the first to discover this or find this out, so don’t throw rocks at me, for any false claims!!

www.youtube.com...=114

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Didnt Human Alien admit that the thread had been resolved on the 1st page??
the attack from Crimson Ninja was unjustified and frankly ridiculous, definitely deserves a ban,
if you dont like a persons posts then dont read them !!!
If he believes niburu exists or the moon is made of cheese then so be it, its his and others choice and to be fair he is on a conspiracy site and should be allowed to post what he likes.
Crimson Alien obviously knows everthing about everything so im surprised she needs to come to this site at all.
by the way no im NOT Human Alien.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
reply to post by ScorpioRising

3. Human_Alien is the only participator.......

Respects

Not participant?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeeDee
Didnt Human Alien admit that the thread had been resolved on the 1st page??
the attack from Crimson Ninja was unjustified and frankly ridiculous, definitely deserves a ban,
if you dont like a persons posts then dont read them !!!
If he believes niburu exists or the moon is made of cheese then so be it, its his and others choice and to be fair he is on a conspiracy site and should be allowed to post what he likes.
Crimson Alien obviously knows everthing about everything so im surprised she needs to come to this site at all.
by the way no im NOT Human Alien.

Well I have to say, you make some very valid points! if you can't talk about conspiracy stuff on a conspiracy site, it only leaves the Daily mirror! hahahhaahah

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

I agree - I want flagdom and stardom too, I'll male crap up and post it non stop.

Yoiu're with me? RIght?

Look at me everyone, Im a flagwhore!!! Weeeee see me ?? SEE MEE??

grr *drowns in own vomit*

Why is it that when a person posts their opinion around here which differs from certain others, we get some sort of childish, imbecile response like this one?

You can make - not male
- whatever crap you want and post it non-stop if you want - who cares?

Nobody is forcing you to believe the Nibiru topic, nobody is forcing you to read the threads, so why are you even here? Just for the sole purpose of putting people down because they don't agree with you? All you are succeeding in is showing yourself up. What a sad person.

Oh and it looks like crimsonninja got banned, and rightly so IMO.
edit on 26-2-2011 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-2-2011 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by outerlimits
Well I have to say, you make some very valid points! if you can't talk about conspiracy stuff on a conspiracy site, it only leaves the Daily mirror! hahahhaahah

I agree that a conspiracy site is a place where conspiracies are talked about. I don't necessarily believe many of these conspiracies, but even if I think a conspiracy is most likely not happening, I can respect the idea that it is possible.

I have no problem with Human Alien posting his stuff, but then nobody should see a problem with me politely debating against some of his conspiracies. This is not only a conspiracy forum, it's also a discussion forum.

Not every post in a thread needs to be "I completely agree with you, OP"...
...ALTHOUGH, there is a big difference between politely criticizing a conspiracy theory and impolitely criticizing the person proposing that theory.

edit on 2/26/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamonddave

Originally posted by CoincidenceX
reply to post by Human_Alien

www.examiner.com...

Its called Tyche not Nibiru you noob.
I Think that is Tychee, or until NASA changes the name again.

NASA can call it satan if they wanted to or nibiru... Fact remains it's not inhabited by aliens that will destroy us or enslave us in the next 6 or so years, infact chances are that it's just another planet, hopefully rock.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join