It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Field Resonance Propulsion Concept - NASA PDF

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
He sent me several pages of something(!) that I'll unearth and check out anew.

Can you find those and post them here like scan them . We might be unto something. I'm planning a vacation and it must be on a planet facing binary stars and a really close nebula.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeeGee
Why hasn't Alan Holt written anything further about his propulsion mechanism since 1979?

cause it was all classified ?!?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Choice777

originally posted by: GeeGee
Why hasn't Alan Holt written anything further about his propulsion mechanism since 1979?

cause it was all classified ?!?

Or maybe it was found to be ineffectual or extremely expensive. Fuel-firing rockets are still the cheapest and most effective way to get off the ground. Ion thusters are more efficient in space, but take ages to accelerate.

Over the decades, NASA and the military have studied and considered lots of stuff that seems out of this world, such as nuclear explosion propulsion, or remote viewing experiments. So, either that stuff works but they're keeping it top secret (which I doubt), or they simply found these methods ineffectual.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Choice777
wow.. this is huge.
Can you believe Nasa has something on their website that says: ''UFO studies indicate that the unexplained (residual) UFO phenomena may be due to
extraterrestrial visitors, parapsychological experiences, or a combination of the two. '' ???
And it isn't all over the news ?

Sure. It's like the guys who to go the FBI archives, find a letter someone sent them about alien abductions, and say "Look, the FBI says it's true!!1!"

Only in this case, what you found is that section where NASA sponsors papers from third parties, and you get the occasional one that has this sort of thing in it. Then you get people who says "NASA scientists say (x)!!!!11!" but it's not, it's more like "NASA paid $$$ for a paper, and got this in return11!!!" For whatever reason, NASA will post it uncut every time, weirdnesses and all.

You can find all sorts of cranky crap in there if you poke around. But you have to actually look at who the authors are, and how that paper ended up there.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: WhizPhiz

Well... it is using "resonance". Must be legit!

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

Well... it is using "resonance". Must be legit!

It's got fields, too. Maybe even some quantum.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Yeah OK... cranky pot... Like the total efing retards that we're building jet planes in the us and said you can't go faster than the speed of sound... OK
Fact is there's to much smoke about et coming here... And if they are then they've got something that trumps gravity or light speed... Either way they are fast.
And if you think everyone that has ever said to have seen a UFO is lying willingly or not, then OK, let's end all trials let everyone do crime and what not cause you can never have a witness in a trial.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
For what it's worth I posted a little on this in my very first ATS post: As part of a AMA question for George Knapp here.

I had found some interesting overlap of Holt's research and his involvement with MUFON while at NASA.

AFAIK he still works at NASA Johnson Space Center in Houston.
edit on 29-7-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Makes sense.. I still have to read the doc but from what I have stumbled upon after all these years is that drive or motor is EMF based.

I would call it a polarity drive though.. that makes more sense.

If your interested look up the relation between Thorium, isotope core, opposing field dynamics, mercury, Mica, cobalt, bismuth, ferofluids, iron, DC, cryo-cooling, field dynamics , TORSION PYSHICS etc....

Connect the dots

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: wildespace
Gen three ion engines are not quite as slow-pokey as older ion propulsion tech.
They are still not as good as chemical in terms of acceleration but they are getting better.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join