It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama tells Gaddafi: Libya violence must stop

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
The word for today is hypocrit boys and girls.. Can you say obama is a hypocrit ? Very good... Yet obama continues the mass murder of innocent people in afghanistan and iraq where far more have died and continue to die..

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Edit to add the above comment^^^^^^^^^^^ is just ridiculous!! the killing is mutual there pal and has no comparison to the situation in Libya, seriously the latest headline on faux news says the US and EU are still threatening sanctions for the violent response to protest....I just think they dont care, i mean come on....are they serious
wt#
please someone help explain this to me, Im baffled
edit on 24-2-2011 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Well, It turns out Obama's old pastor and good old Farrakhan are buddies with Khadafi...So the Preisdent wanted their permission FIRST on how he should react.

www.wnd.com...

Not my story. Just my anylsis.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

I think you misunderstood my post. Why punish the whole country with sanctions when Gaddafi and his goons are very very few? Sanctions effect the whole country not just the leader and they already have nothing to lose. Look at the effect sanctions had on NK and Cuban citizens you end up oppressing a entire country for few's actions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join