It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS Supporting Ignorance Concerning Chemtrails? I think so.

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This Video is a documentary called "Global Dimming" Part 1 of 5

It examines the contrail VS chemtrail controversy

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
More evidence that chemtrails are not contrails

people.ucalgary.ca...
Table of contents
Executive Summary ..................................................................................... 3
1 Introduction ........................................................................................... 6
1.1 What is Geoengineering? ................................................................................ 6
1.2 Introduction to This Study ................................................................................ 6
1.3 Chemistry Considerations Affecting Dispersal ................................................ 7
2 Geoengineering Concept of Operations ................................................ 8
3 Basis for Cost Models ......................................................................... 10
3.1 RAND DAPCA IV Cost Estimating Relationships .......................................... 10
3.2 Assumptions and Cost Inputs ........................................................................ 17
3.3 Comparable operating airlines ...................................................................... 19
4 Overview of Aircraft Design and Selection .......................................... 21
4.1 Altitude Capability: Aerodynamics ................................................................. 21
4.2 Altitude Capability: Propulsion ....................................................................... 22
5 Analysis of Existing Aircraft and Results ............................................. 33
5.1 Assumptions specific to analysis of existing aircraft ...................................... 33
5.2 Choice of Platforms ....................................................................................... 34
5.3 Cost Estimates .............................................................................................. 35
5.4 Modifications to Existing Aircraft ................................................................... 37
5.5 Conclusions ................................................................................................... 40
6 New Aircraft Design ............................................................................ 43
6.1 New Aircraft Assumptions ............................................................................. 45
6.2 Uncertainty Analysis ...................................................................................... 45
6.3 Cost Estimates .............................................................................................. 46
6.4 Conclusions ................................................................................................... 48
7 Airships ............................................................................................... 50
7.1 Airship Design Considerations and Assumptions .......................................... 50
7.2 Cost Estimates .............................................................................................. 54
7.3 Conclusions ................................................................................................... 56
8 Non-Aircraft Systems .......................................................................... 62
8.1 Rocket Powered Glider ................................................................................. 62
8.2 Guns ............................................................................................................. 63
8.3 Floating Platform with Slurry Pipe / Gas Pipe ................................................ 67
9 Conclusions ......................................................................................... 74
9.1 Comparison of All Systems ........................................................................... 74
9.2 Recommendations for Future Work .............................................................. 78
10 Appendix ............................................................................................. 79
10.1 Basing Options .............................................................................................. 79
10.2 HLA Sizing Equations ................................................................................... 79
10.3 HLA Architecture Comparisons ..................................................................... 81
10.4 Existing HLA Hangars ................................................................................... 84

10 Minute Video Documentary

edit on 2-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
CENSORSHIP OF CLIMATE CHANGE AND `CHEMTRAILS

SOURCE: pacinst.org...

Science, Climate Change, and Censorship: The Pacific Institute, Patrick Michaels, and the science of climate change

In recent years, a small number of vocal climate "contrarians" have energetically worked to distort, deny, and suppress the growing scientific consensus over the risks of climate change. These contrarians use public forums and opinion pieces as their principal avenue of communication, rather than peer-reviewed scientific journals. And recently, they have become more aggressive at trying to silence anyone who challenges their "theories" about climate change.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
More evidence that chemtrails are not contrails

We all know that already - how about some useful information that chemtrails exist at all??

Other than that ..well....you like music video's, so here's one that fits your posting style:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
A conversation between two contrail con-artists

"Hey remember when we used to think those chemtrails was a hoax...cough, cough....?"

"Yeah too bad we didn't listen....cough, cough..?"

"I sure wish I hadn't been so ignorant to that whole thing"....(hacks up flem and spits)

"Me too my skin keeps itching and peeling and I can hardly breathe anymore"......(scratches head )

"Boy if I could only go back in time and do things differently."

"Yeah me too....Those were days when we still could of done something to stop it".

"I know, those were the days".

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

What does All in the Family have to do with contrails?

Just asking.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

nothing - that guy is a professional disinformation agent provocoteur sent to discredit chemtrails by making them look even more stupid than normal!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

that guy is a professional disinformation agent provocoteur

Now where have I heard that before...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

I couldn't possibly imagine!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
You all seem to think it's soooo funny. Well, I know who's really going to be feeling stupid after this.

Go ahead and laugh it up..........Here enjoy .....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Hey - we're giving you every opportunity we can to turn around and see how you've been set up!

You will be right persisted off when you realise that this is what he chemtrail hoax has done to you!!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
OK ...here have some more fun with this. What would you all do without me ?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Lots to laugh at here......

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Looks like aircraft at 2 entirely different altitudes to me.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Or gee, maybe they are at different altitudes??? somehow there is this chemtrail belief that every jet aircraft at cruise, must be in the same conditions and same altitudes
edit on 2-3-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

god I'll say - either that or cry at het utter stupidity of some of my fellow human beings!!

Somethign is visible through a bit of scattered cloud and that is proof that it is going THROUGH the cloud? I know you chemtrail faithful are desperate to get some evidence....but is that really all you have? That's right up there with the folks that think the moon is a hologram because it shines thrpuogh clouds (I kid you not - look for holographic moon on YT.....)

yeah I've seen that one before...too.....don't you have ANYTHING new and/or interesting? Or, better yet, verifiable??

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Yes I agree that they are at different altitudes...but the chemtrail is lower than the plane that is flying above it with no persistent contrails behind it. I'll say one thing about you guys sure are persistent with your ridiculous stories and excuses..

You all are the ones who look desperate to me
All trying to back each other up and giving each other stars for complete stupidity and pre-pubescent logic.. Go ahead and give your selves a round of applause

It's like a circus full of clowns up in here. Excellent work at debunking....NOT ....Complete Failure

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

There are approximately 18,471 silly "chem"-trail videos on YouTube (and more being added every day).

DO you think you are "arguing" your case by posting each of them?? When, in fact, each and every one of them is wrong, and complete CRAP!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
Yes I agree that they are at different altitudes...but the chemtrail is lower than the plane that is flying above it with no persistent contrails behind it.

Which leads us to a big fat SO WHAT?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

One stupid response deserves another Mr Wacked-out-on-weed-man

Uhhh...duhh, .blah, blah,... me no know what to say to you. You so smart.....

Where do they find you clowns...oh wait let me guess Wal-mart greeter rejects or was it the soup kitchen?

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join