It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indiana Deputy AG - "Use Live Ammunition"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by higns07

It shouldn't surprise you... Its all about perception, and this one is easy to read and crystal clear as far as I'm concerned.

The magic being used isn't that they were quick to remove this sad excuse for a human being from his office.

The magic comes from how you the general public at large view this 'event'. Most see this as the government doing the right thing and standing up for the people and their rights. (read the press release from the AG office regarding firing Jeffrey Cox)

In order to keep the wool over the eyes of the populace the wolves in government had no choice but to sacrifice one of their own. Make no mistake about it, your "leaders" every one of them privately agree with this Cox about using live ammunition, however the time is still not right to lay their cards on the table.

-Lightrule

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by higns07

S & F

Two can play at that game. While that silk-tie wearing SOB sits on his azz, how about all the protesters arm themselves? That's why we have the Second Amendment, for frak-tards like him.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

On Saturday night, when Mother Jones staffers tweeted a report that riot police might soon sweep demonstrators out of the Wisconsin capitol building—something that didn't end up happening—one Twitter user sent out a chilling public response: "Use live ammunition."

From my own Twitter account, I confronted the user, JCCentCom. He tweeted back that the demonstrators were "political enemies" and "thugs" who were "physically threatening legally elected officials." In response to such behavior, he said, "You're damned right I advocate deadly force." He later called me a "typical leftist," adding, "liberals hate police."

Only later did we realize that JCCentCom was a deputy attorney general for the state of Indiana.

s ource

"You're damned right I advocate deadly force."

This guy was an AG? And people wonder how innocent people get rail-roaded by a prosecutor's office. What a flippin maniac. Glad to see he's been thrown out of office.
edit on 23-2-2011 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
It's all mind games people, to confuse and distract.
Your government is not on your side.
This guy is a sacraficial lamb. Don't be sucked in.
Remember the boy who cried wolf....
The people got sick of reacting and when the
time came for them to REALLY act, they did nothing...AND LOST EVERYTHING.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Make no mistake people this is war.
The class war has come to america.
The snobs believe that you and i are the dregs of humanity

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by higns07

jesus h christ. i only live about 2 hours north of indy. with all the revolutions taking place i wonder how long it will be before our country goes through another revolution?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
It seems that he has forgotten that the only way "The People" have to keep the govt. in check, is a "threat" of violence. That's all we have anymore. Whether it be a verbal or just a general consensus. Peace rallies in America are widley ignored and damn near don't even matter. One would hope for a peaceful solution, but it should be known to those in power, that if you make a peaceful revolution impossible, then they are just making a violent revolution inevitable. Plain and simple. Good or bad decision, you kinda have to listen to the people.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
What a flippin maniac. Glad to see he's been thrown out of office.

yep, he's out of a job.
Who knows maybe he will send his resume
and his tweets to Gadhafi. I think he has
a few openings

temporary ones !!!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

'cept Gadhafi ain't looking too safe either. Maybe he can try Kim. Maniacs like this can't be too choosy about the tyrants they serve, what with revolution-fervor sweeping the world...

These tyrants, they're like cock-roaches, turn on the light of revolution and see them scatter.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
How does it feel to look into the face of the Future?

Public officials calling for the massacre of free men expressing themselves.

I wonder how many here at ATS support Mr. Cox?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by higns07
Is our country literally being run by pyschopaths?

Hmmmmm....hmmmmm....yes. These psychopaths got voted into office, and hire their psychopath underlings. Well, we can be on the lookout the next time we vote. Do they care about people, or do they care more for only certain people or corporations?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join