It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indiana Deputy AG - "Use Live Ammunition"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Here's something astounding in nature.

Deputy AG Under Review After 'Live Ammunition' Tweet Local News Station

Indiana Official: "Use Live Ammunition" on Wisconsin Protestors Original Article

This is asolutely disgusting, from my hometown no less. There is already in uproar over what is happening right now in America, but if this is how some of our leaders seek to "take care" of things, then I can easily see state sponsored genocide happening here in America. I am for one certainly pleased that the attorney general office has already stated that they do NOT condone the messages and is investigating the matter.

Is our country literally being run by pyschopaths? I see a tide turning, I await patiently for the rest of Americans to realize we never needed politicians in the first place, obviously waiting on the majority of the public not ATS. The day we stand up and take control of OUR lives once in for all, because honestly... I rather not be subjected to this kind of leadership.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Here is information pertaining to this man and his office contact information.

Title: Deputy Atty General
Agency: Attorney General's Office
Division: Trans Practice Grp TPG
E-mail: jeffrey.cox@atg.in.gov
Phone: 317-233-8296
Fax: 317-232-7979
Address: 302 W. Washington St., IGCS 5th Floor Room Indianapolis
IN 46204

I strongly urge Indiana residents to contact the Attorneys Office, and more importantly the man himself. I would post the email to contact his "boss", but I've worked in the Indiana statehouse and it would be nothing more than in intern deleting emails. You would have better luck contacting the office directly by phone (317.232.6201) I also like to remind anyone that does contact him to not stoop to his level.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by higns07

Indiana Official: "Use Live Ammunition" on Wisconsin Protestors Original Article

That is from Mother Jones do you have another source???

And yes I realize Mother Jones carries stories that are true that others will not touch.

John Munsell's story Meatpacking Maverick is my favorite.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Is he in a union? If so his job is safe. LOL

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
"live" ammunition?

is there really any other kind?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
"live" ammunition?

Yes, blanks, beanbag rounds and the like....

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
And then you have a Mass. Democrat Michael Capuano telling his union buddies and I quote:

"Every once and awhile you need to get out on the streets and get a little bloody when necessary." - Democrat Michael Capuano

Link

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

The first source is a local news station here in Indianapolis. I also used Mother Jones because he replied to their tweet, but here are a few others.

Talking Points Memo Has the actual images of the tweets.
PoliticolNews

This is somewhat breaking news, so please, if you do have any more information please post it on this thread.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
It would help the Unions if they shot themselves or got bloodied up by their own.

Israelism. Make everyone feel bad for you and allow you to do what you want. They could play that card. Didn't Bob file a complaint against his Union Steward? POW!

The right wing nut jobs were the ones that shot him!! Ban guns! Ban knives! Raise Taxes on those right wing/non Union peoples!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
there must be something to the story
now it's on the front page of Rawstory

www.rawstory.com...

Our Gov calls Tunisia, Sudan, Egypt and Libya
and urges restraint there .....
but urges live ammunition when the
show is on the other foot?

typical hypocrisy !!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by higns07

Even though I feel unions are worthless, I respect the fact that at least some people are at least standing up and voicing their opinions none the less, and this is a good thing. Here is what the protesters must do. The people of Wisconsin must stand their ground at all costs and do not give in to any threat. Next, leave their weapons at home, this cannot be stressed enough. I hope, that the officials are only saying this to instill fear and hoping themselves that the people will go away. Should the officials decide to take the violent approach, then several things will happen.

Should local law enforcement be instructed to open fire:
First thing to consider, some of the police officers will remove their uniform with respects to doing the right thing. By opening fire on American citizens is telling the whole world that America is not really any better than some of these other countries that are governed by dictators. Then, as far as I am concerned, once the police fire the first bullet, the Wisconsin people are free to go get their weapons and use accordingly, as the Constitution dictates. Then, the people of Wisconsin could expect to see the military show up, and this is where the Wisconsin people must be in complete control of their emotions. Police and military are separate entities, governed by different oaths and philosophies and should be treated as such, initially. But once the military starts rolling into town, the people of Wisconsin must take their weapons back home and see what roll the military is going to play, we do not want our soldiers jumpy. The citizens need to make them at ease as much as possible and that the people of Wisconsin mean them no harm. Initially we will not know what side they are on, and we must give them the opportunity to see where they stand. The last thing we want to do is start a battle with our own soldiers, even though some of them would also remove their uniform if they are ordered to violently suppress the protesters. If the police indeed did fire the first shot, I would like to think that my brothers in uniform would be there to suppress the police and protect the Constitution and citizens as they swore to when enlisting or commissioned, as in this case the police would be domestic terrorists for opening fire on unarmed citizens.

edit on 23-2-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
And then you have a Mass. Democrat Michael Capuano telling his union buddies and I quote:

"Every once and awhile you need to get out on the streets and get a little bloody when necessary." - Democrat Michael Capuano

Link

You mean getting bloodied like as the result of say gunfire? That kind of bloody? Did he mean bloody in the sense of blood spatter from blunt force trauma? In the context of this "live ammunition" thread, can you explain?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Nothing wrong with that ,good now your enemy has identified it's self .Just be sure to use live ammunition back now .In a legal sense I have no doubt you could even use his statement in a legal defense, that he had intentions to harm you .What a idiot ! Know wonder law enforcement has lost the respect of the people .These are the thugs that TBTB want in the job to do their bidding come martial law round up and execute.Statisticly you have a greater chance of being killed by law enforcement than a terrorist, go figure ? Egypt comming to a suburb near you ! A EYE FOR A EYE !

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
www.in.gov...

Looks like they canned his ass

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
"live" ammunition?

Good point lol

I find it kind of odd that LIVE ammunition is the only kind that's meant to KILL...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Pardon the knee jerk assumption but why isn't his political party affiliation hardly ever mentioned?
Let me guess.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

He lost his job!

Good riddance!

Who needs a brute like that holding a position of authority?

Lost his job

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by higns07

To all of the America can do no wrong crowd.
To all of the people that are soooooooo proud to be American.
To all of the peolpe who say "It can't/won't happen here.

I would like to give a hearty,

"I told you so"!!!!

Granted, the majority of ATSers are well aware of the dire situation we face as Americans.
They are aware of the Rising Police state.
But MOST people, the masses, are in complete denial of what is coming.
Forward this to as many people as you can, I know I will.
This kind of story is exactly how I justify having an otherwise useless Facebook accout.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

i have to call out a big loud "horsepucky!" on this rumor.

in this situation, using "live" ammunition as a primary intervention would go against every single lethal force policy in modern law enforcement.

Doing something contrary to policy = massive civil lawsuits & bad pr for the cops.

if someone did indeed indicate that "live" ammunition would be used, it without a doubt meant that specially trained officers would be issued less-than-lethal munitions (i.e., tear gas canisters, tasers, specially made weapons that fire only rubber projectiles, etc.). Let me make it as clear as possible: there will be deadly force implementation unless there is an absolute, clear and unmistakable need for a force escalation - a rioting union member with a firearm.

what has happened is this: somebody high up in the labor union cadre released this "tweet" in order to foment furhter unrest and increase the likelihood of a big headline that could be used to leverage more concessions from the wisconsin taxpayers.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by theamnesiac

Thanks for posting. I expected something to be done, but honestly wasn't expecting to see action taken so quickly and swiftly. Why can't other government agencies work so diligently? I am pleased to see what happened, for there is no room for a politician to ever issue a statement that wishes the shooting of other Americans.

Civility and courtesy toward all members of the public are very important to the Indiana Attorney General's Office. We respect individuals' First Amendment right to express their personal views on private online forums, but as public servants we are held by the public to a higher standard, and we should strive for civility.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join