It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Engineer kills with her granddaughter in her arms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Antonio Ferreira da Silva killed the ex-partner's daughter, attorney Claudio Mendes River, while he had a granddaughter in her arms.Images of the murder, taken from an amateur video, proving that the girl of four years, watched the moment when the father was killed with five shots, 6 February, the park's Mamarrosa in Oliveira do Bairro.

Related News Links:
videos.sapo.pt
edit on 2011 by BenoV because: (no reason given)

edit on 2011 by BenoV because: google translated and it looks like its a bad translation

edit on 2011 by BenoV because: Article fixed

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
This is what's happening around the world people are losing faight in the system and are starting doing justice by their own hands.
This man claimed self defence in the court of law,
But the video shows a different story

WARNING:
Very shocking and disturbing video.
If you have children’s or sensible people around you please do not watch.

translate.google.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 2011 by BenoV because: new link add to post

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
It's looks like the man that lost his life, was a bully. Hitting and old woman to the ground is cowardly, and losing his life was the end result. I do not condone murder, but this is a classic case of domestic violence and how tempers can flare.

A permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Very sad for everyone at the scene.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by BenoV

all those present in that video are IDIOTS! CLASICAL HUMAN IDIOTS!
And that's the result!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This guy got what he deserved, whacking some older lady on the side of the head with enough force to knock her to the ground. He was a big dude and if he wants to beat up on women then he deserves the consequence he got. It's not like the older gentleman was going to walk over and beat on him... but he did put an end to it right then and there, good for him. I don't condone senseless killing but I really don't condone beating up on women regardless of age. The guy snapped after watching the PO# hit her, I would have too as I think most would or should. Still sad for all involved.

edit on 23-2-2011 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2011 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by leaualorin
reply to post by BenoV

all those present in that video are IDIOTS! CLASICAL HUMAN IDIOTS!
And that's the result!

Can you please elaborate why everybody in the video are idiots?

Certainly the the man that hit the old woman and the shooter are, but the rest of the family are idiots too?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
At tragic as the scene was the victim incited the violence. I think he would have still been alive if he hadn't hit the older lady making her fall. This was what seemed to make the other man pull out the gun and open fire. Rage and a gun never go well with one another.

Maybe the little girl won't remember this in a few years. For her sake.

top topics

join