It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Loughner Mug Shot Released

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

The nose is different. I'm thinking the new mugshot was photoshopped to make it look more like the original. They forgot to fix the nose and the freckles are mysteriously gone.

what are you talking about? that nose is DEAD ON. it just has been given a deep shadow and darkened in the "evil loughner" pic. they "tried to photoshop it to look the same"?? Have you ever used an image editing program? i could make that nose look exactly similar in about 2 mins, but then it would look weird because his nose and the rest of his face wouldnt have matching shadows.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles
I dont see how anyone can think that these two mugshots are of different people.....try to find a conspiracy in everything i guess. of all the anomalies in this case, i cant believe you are focusing on the mugshots being of two different people. to what end? how many loughners do we need?

look at that nose! its dead on, a huge break to the left on both photos! how can you say its different? and the "joker smile"? go look in the mirror, and smile small then smile a big # eating grin. your face looks different and stretches - it is called skin elasticity and its why we all dont look like plastic tight skinned barbie dolls.

jeez guys, sometimes the original conspiracy is enough...every angle within the conspiracy doesnt always contain a conspiracy within a conspiracy within a conspiracy......

different color eyes.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

I dont give a damn whether theyre different people or not !
There is justifiable claims here that they have TAMPERED with the photos !

ARE WE REALLY that callous that we NEED distorted evidence to sway our judgement ?

Would it matter if he was CRYING in the mugshots ? He stil would have ALLEGEDLY committed a massacre of innocents .

THIS IS NOT HOLLYWOOD .

Facts , they need to PROVE he did this !

They have already said they hope to NOT have to show surveillance footage as evidence .

So WHAT wll they use and will WE get to verify and study this evidence ?

edit on 23-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

The nose is different. I'm thinking the new mugshot was photoshopped to make it look more like the original. They forgot to fix the nose and the freckles are mysteriously gone.

what are you talking about? that nose is DEAD ON. it just has been given a deep shadow and darkened in the "evil loughner" pic. they "tried to photoshop it to look the same"?? Have you ever used an image editing program? i could make that nose look exactly similar in about 2 mins, but then it would look weird because his nose and the rest of his face wouldnt have matching shadows.

Dude, they are different people, get over it.

The new nose is fatter
The new person has fewer freckles
blue eyes on one, brown eyes on the other

you can't just say "lighting" to explain away all of those anomalies

The new photo has darker hair, but the scar in the upper left is more pronounced.
The new photo the mark under the eye is lower than on the original mugshot.

edit on 23-2-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Looks the same to me.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

Brightness and contrast are likely not considered to be serious tampering by some. More of an image enhancement technique that, in this case, makes the guy look a lot stranger than he would if the lighting was cool and relaxed. I wouldn't hesitate to bring out the details with contrast if I had a picture that was somewhat dull.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Dude, they are different people, get over it.

The new nose is fatter
The new person has fewer freckles
blue eyes on one, brown eyes on the other

you can't just say "lighting" to explain away all of those anomalies

The new photo has darker hair, but the scar in the upper left is more pronounced.
The new photo the mark under the eye is lower than on the original mugshot.

The nose is tilted up, giving you a different angle of view on it. The freckles were highlighted in the first picture, meaning the cameras were probably different. The eyes seriously depend on lighting to determine color. I can show you a few pictures where it seems like my eye color shifted dramatically, but I know that it didn't.

As for the darker hair, on the first pic, the light is directly above. You can see the shine on his head, and that lightens the hair. The mark under the eye being lower would be a result of less squinting from say, a bright light.

There's not a lot to see here. It's just lighting and movement.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Exactly who is this guy and what does he really look like.....

the more pictures coming out, oh yeah - those scetches taken in court - for pete's sake, soon we'll have every American skinhead photographed and released in to the media!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

what no body seems to be talking about amidst the claims of it being identical or not is why they would further release evidence which tampers the trial.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Allright, here you go, in the course of 10 minutes, i have managed to take the photos, make them similar in contrast/brightness, then i took the pic on the left, made it 50% transparency and put it over the right. notice how the eyes and nose match up EXACTLY. the only thing wrong is the ears are slightly off, the original mugshot was taken from a lower angle, to enhance the wide eyes i believe.

obviously the same person. i will accept apologies now, kthxbye

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/36cb7a0f804c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/13040784eb8d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8aeafeb83c60.jpg[/atsimg]

EDIT: i dont know why i cant show the whole pic, why wont it scroll?
edit on 23-2-2011 by aching_knuckles because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2011 by aching_knuckles because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

Brightness and contrast are likely not considered to be serious tampering by some. More of an image enhancement technique that, in this case, makes the guy look a lot stranger than he would if the lighting was cool and relaxed. I wouldn't hesitate to bring out the details with contrast if I had a picture that was somewhat dull.

I respect your opinion but I'm sorry lighting and contrast aint gonna cut it with me . They have done MORE than that.

IF these photos were taken same day , im raising a massive red flag .

IMO they are either days apart or a difrerent person .

I've said this on other threads this could be a falseflag and one where they are attempting to sentance this guy without releasing the "evidence" they use .
IF it happens I 'd be Very worried if I was living in North America .

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

the hair is clearly darker on the recent photo but his scar is more pronounced. Go on and believe that it's all the lighting but if the lighting is more pronounced on the original mugshot, then the features would be more pronounced, yet his scar on the upper left of the photo of his forehead is less pronounced then the recent photo with bad lighting so your lighting theory is debunked.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

no apologies will be granted, but they will be taken if you admit you made a mistake. And what you did to the photos just makes it harder to view.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

no apologies will be granted, but they will be taken if you admit you made a mistake. And what you did to the photos just makes it harder to view.

look at the overlay picture. how can you not admit the nose and eyes line up exactly, and all other features are just slightly off, due to angle? whatever, live in fantasy land.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

The photo on the left is the Recent Photo. The photo on the right is the Old Photo.

The Old Photo shows more lighting than the Recent Photo, which some are claiming is the reason why the freckles are not shown. But, in the Recent Photo, the scar in the upper left on his forehead is more pronounced than the Old Photo which has better lighting. Therefore, the lighting theory is debunked.

Also, the Recent Photo shows darker hair, meaning the scar would have healed, not made worse. Government agents have just been debunked. (Victory Dance)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

what no body seems to be talking about amidst the claims of it being identical or not is why they would further release evidence which tampers the trial.

I said this bro , WHY would they release another one that raises suspicions that the 1st one was tampered with ?

They are testing the water , seeing if we're as dumb as they think .Seeing if they can convict this guy without the VITAL element PROOF .
Falseflag/Psy op .

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

It also shows they will release evidence when they see fit, which is tampering with the case.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Also, the Recent Photo shows darker hair, meaning the scar would have healed, not made worse. Government agents have just been debunked. (Victory Dance)

Whatever man, go live in fantasy land. you will be like the people telling us missiles hit the pentagon and not planes, and making actual 9/11 truthers look moronic by association.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Whatever man, go live in fantasy land. you will be like the people telling us missiles hit the pentagon and not planes, and making actual 9/11 truthers look moronic by association.

Ah, ad hominem attacks rather than an analysis of the information, thank you for conceding.

Edit: and a topic derailment by bringing in 9/11.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

They could show a still of him " wearing ear plugs in Safeway while talking calmly to a clerk "

Its not violent and it wouldn't harm the case because all theyre doing is proving he was Definitely near by at the shooting .

For all i know this "jared " guy could have been framed . if he was even there !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join