It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unions in America Infiltrated by the Muslim Brotherhood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Lately Union workers have been protesting in many states in an effort to destroy the american dream. Speaking as a real american I follow the news and these unions are serving as front groups to protect their muslim members. These unions use their sheer numbers to bully employees and voters into turning their backs on the American way of life. As read here you can see where muslims in Nebraska forced their religion into the masses by demanding the right for prayer breaks so they could work less then the rest of hard working America. Not understanding the duty of a patriot to sacrifice for their country they just stopped working leaving the christians to pick up the slack thanks to them not wanting to bother to do the jobs they were hired to do,
Muslims turn back on Christianity

Earlier this week 300 Muslim JBS Swift & Co. workers, most of Somali background, walked off the job in protest of the prayer dispute. No one was fired after the protest.

These unions on strike are harboring muslims in an effort to further implement Islamic law in america by first waging war on the battleground of the American Marketplace. Not one Union leader has stood up and denounced the Muslim Brotherhood, in FACT they refuse to comment on their agenda to implement a system of Sharia Law. Muslims in Iran and Egypt have been caught on video stoning women and beheading american journalists and now they want to bring that way of life home to america. We see this everyday in these protests the same attitude that these people are turning their backs on America by not bothering to do their jobs because they feel they deserve a free handout. Back in the early days of industry children were able to participate in the work force while earning a living until unions robbed these hard working americans of their freedom to pursue the American Dream.

Unions can be compared to terrorist cells and recently from Egyptian muslims they recieved material support to keep their operations active within the borders of the United States. These extremists are the same ones who caused anarchy in the streets of Egypt that eventually led to the collapse of the government from the strain of the pressure exerted by these Muslim extremists who seek to live under Islamic Law.
Muslim Extremists Support Unions

Fox news exposed the dirty truth about many of the criminals who have masterminded these protests to expand their criminal enterprises. They caught on camera fraud taking place by doctors who signed notes so that Muslims and union workers could skip work and continue harassing the republican officials who are leading this fight against unions and the Muslim Brotherhood. These doctors left patients to die in hospital beds with noone to care for them so they could show up and enforce the will of this extreme group upon the American People. Those democrats who fled the state like cowards are not doing their job which is a CRIME! I hope that they all get arrested and sent to prison so they can learn what freedom is really about. Freedom takes hard work and running away to avoid doing your job just shows how far these subversive elements will go to destroy our great country that the world looks to as a beacon of freedom and Liberty. These unions wont be satisfied until they can shred the american flag and have a victory parade on top of it showing that their criminal organization has destroyed the greatest nation that the world has ever known. America is the number one world superpower and economy and never before has there been a nation that dared to give the world the dream of freedom, liberty, and justice for all!

The people of Wisconsin and all across America stood up in the last election to decry unions in a sign of American Solidarity by electing American Freedom Fighters in a landslide victory that is the largest Republican win in American History. The true voice of the American People wont be silenced by Union workers who are forced into these "unions" leaving Real Americans to lead the fight in the ongoing struggle to free these union workers giving them the right to work and the freedom to pursue the American Dream. These unions have led a relentless war on American Culture and our way of life since their inception using communist ideals to expand the influence of their Red Masters who hide within the Kremlin ruling from seats of inscrutable power. Being a Patriot I believe in freedom and the people spoke during that election and now their being bullied by these unions that not only wont denounce the Muslims in their ranks who are operatives of the Muslim Brotherhood. Unions have also refused to pledge their support for the Christian ideals that our founding fathers fought and died to protect. In the constitution we have the freedom of religion, that means any american can be a Christian and follow the teachings of Jesus without fear of penalty or prosecution. America stood up to Britain and declared our Independence and today we stand at the precipice of victory as we fight to eliminate the bondage of unions that only exist to tear down the country that our ancestors who are real Americans helped build. Workers should be free to not be in unions and once again we fight for freedom but this war was already won when the American people elected Republicans who dare to speak truth to power even when these trouble makers dont bother showing up to work and instead harass our politicians who are leading america forward. All americans believe in the american dream but it takes hard work. If these supposed union workers arent even bothering to go to work then just fire all of them and hire new people who believe in freedom from oppression and the right to work without having their hard earned money extorted by these union goons.
edit on 22-2-2011 by tigpoppa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Oh fun...let's start a Muslim witchhunt...that's the solution.

Or was your angle to equate Unions with terrorists???

Either way...it's just sad.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Why does it not surprise me that this is another Fox "news" story? So now they're trying to portray unions as fronts for the Muslim Brotherhood? Won't be much longer before they start telling us they're Satanists too.

Fox "news" just keeps sinking to newer and newer lows.

Ex

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I think you have been drinking the koolaid!
Or your joking, right?

link   
Federal law bars corporation from discriminating against people based on Age, Race, Sex, or Religion.

I guess the Muslim brotherhood has infiltrated the Federal government as well...

link   

edit on 22-2-2011 by LDragonFire because: stupid double post, must be the muslim brotherhoods fault

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This is pitiful. Why not just say that unions planned 9/11. Thats the effect you're going for, right? OP is Pathetic.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I think you need to open your eyes when you research...imagining the words in your head doesn't make them true! This is just one more thread that makes me feel more and more like disinformation agents are infiltrating social sites more and more as of late.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Are you being serious? Are you actually purporting that the unions are in cahoots with Muslims to institute Sharia Law across the nation? I have never seen so many straw man arguments in one thread. Good grief.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
remember last year when Muslims were protesting in the UK ?
www.youtube.com...

I have a friend in the UK, we were talking and she said "Mike, they come here to live and work and want to vote and change things,but they don't migrate here to live our English Ways."

I dont mind people standing in line to come to this country. I am all for them gaining citizenship. But shouldnt they either keep to the confinds of their own country or take on the culture of the country they migrate to. When a Forign National gets citizenship here in the U.S. they take an oath
www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-2-2011 by mikeybiznaz because: forgot a word and add content

edit on 22-2-2011 by mikeybiznaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
Federal law bars corporation from discriminating against people based on Age, Race, Sex, or Religion.

I guess the Muslim brotherhood has infiltrated the Federal government as well...

Every Citizen of America has the god given right to worship Jesus since we have freedom of religion. Muslims dont understand that when they come here. Noone can hide from the beacon of freedom that shines from the statue of liberty illuminating every part of the world with the ideals of fairness, truth, and liberty. Freedom is something given to us by the founding fathers in the constitution that liberated america when we destroyed britain teaching the world that our tiny 13 colonies are the leading superpower and that no country can stand in the way of the American Dream!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

That's close to the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Probably not Fox news, more Glenn the druggie Beck.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

That's close to the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Probably not Fox news, more Glenn the druggie Beck.

Keep in mind that every year teachers are caught in molestation scandals due to them raping the kids their supposed to be educating. Those unions do nothing but fight so those same teachers can keep their jobs and go on raping american children.
Map of Teachers who Rape American Children

2010- 411 cases
2009- 464 cases
2008- 478 cases

Look at all the hippies who are out there at these protests who wouldnt be able to go to work anyways from the drugs their on.

Lets hope that this is the finishing blow for unions everywhere so they can learn their place in society which is at the bottom for their deeds. If they hate freedom so much they should just leave the country and leave the rest of us real americans alone.

top topics

join