It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New US President - Tim Turner Ready to Release Tesla Free Energy!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
strangly enough
the legality of what is said is correct
the usa is a corperation maskerading as a country
and americans are at birth registerd = ownership given to the corperation
all us tax payers are acually EMPLOYEES of the federal govenment
and this is why they are compelled to pay federal income tax

when the corperation was set up it was set up with all the same names and tittles but under law corperations have to be in capital letters

thing is most dont know that as employees to the corperation your not entitled to the protections from the constitution because you have agreed to corperate law by birth cert
the constitution simply does not apply to you

so the corperation re wrote the "constitution" with some very small changes that make some huge differences

so if the average person "looks" it all looks the same but the intent has changed

and that is the idea

most will never look closer at this subject which is why everything is similar

if you doubt what i say go to the supream court and try to gain "standing" in that court
YOU CANT because you are an employee of the state and have no rights
in this way you can be treated as property and not as a fleash and blood entity

this deception uses three diferent languages to "fool" the average person

dont take my word for it get educated

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

So with no taxes, how will we fund this utopia?

Print the money, and have it be backed by a basket of real world goods and labor - instead of borrowing the money from a private bank at interest that we are in debt to.

I have yet to see this man (almost 20 minutes through) slip up on anything yet.

I don't know if I would call him the president just yet... but he sounds pretty damn smart to me so far.

The only thing holding people back from joining this movement is 1. Fear. and 2. Lack of understanding legalese.

IMO.

I don't really know if he will be successful - but hey Indiana democrats have just fled to Illinois to join their Wisconsin counterparts - anything can happen.

What was the Fox talking point for the Muslim Brotherhood... oh yeah. In times of turmoil and unrest - the opposition group that is most organized has the best chance of succeeding the previous regime.

Well, if we want something other than these guys - we better organize something for ourself.

My 2c.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

Originally posted by mossme89
Look, regardless of how legit their cause is, while the military is still backing the current gov't, they have no shot to even think about replacing the gov't.

Wrong.

The military doesn't back any one President, Congress or party. The military is only sworn protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. Period.

If anyone wants to change the constitution they have to amend it via the process the Constitution provides, not by a bunch of self-appointed yahoos.

They can parade around in their tinfoil hats all day, and appoint themselves Admirals of the Turkish Navy for all I care, but that don't make it so.

Another name for the POTUS is "Commander in Chief"

..now what were you saying about the miltary again?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Wow, just watched the whole thing.

He says all the right things, and knows exactly what to do.

He is a leader.

We haven't had a guy like him even trying to be president in a long while.

He's totally for real.

The only criticism I have of the whole idea, is that he uses the bible in particular, and keeps referring our sovereignty as coming from the creator, god etc. Instead of using the more generic terms like nature and the universe.

But that is a minor problem that can be ironed out.

Ron Paul (and son haha), Jesse Ventura, and Tim Turner. Hopefully the high levels in the military, and high levels that know about 9/11.

We are well on our way to join in the worldwide revolution throwdown...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

You don't know your rear end from a hole in the ground.

Oath of office for an officer in the US Navy:

"I, (name), do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God."

POTUS is only commander in chief so long as his or her orders are lawful under the Constitution.

The UCMJ not only allows the military to refuse unlawful orders, it mandates it.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The concept behind this thread read more like fantasy than anything real. Even if they can get their act together and become a serious movement within the United States I will not support them. Any organization calling on evangelical christians in America for support are criminals as much as the christians backing them.

Oh Pat Robertson, shall we call you "Saviour"?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanity Lost

Yes, it is unfortunate that they are pushing christ so much... but if you watch the whole video - it is quite clear how they are doing this and why.

Quite literally, it appears that they are the only legal, de jure government registered in this country.

The federal corporation no longer has funding, the federal reserve syndicate is bankrupt and getting pressured from other countries that do not want to finance the cartel in power anymore. (such as China perhaps)

Thus, those funds are going to the only legal government set up in this country - which is these guys apparently because they met the deadline, drafted a contract, and set up a congress and appointed positions.

The transition will of course take some time, if it is going to work.

Has anyone else watched the entire thing?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Good to see patriotic Americans flocking to this thread in support of some loon who claims he basically engaged in a hostile corporate takeover of America, usurping all democratically elected officials and representatives.

How utterly America.

edit on 23-2-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
reply to post by ArcAngel

So with no taxes, how will we fund this utopia?

Print the money, and have it be backed by a basket of real world goods and labor - instead of borrowing the money from a private bank at interest that we are in debt to.

I have yet to see this man (almost 20 minutes through) slip up on anything yet.

How about that slip up you just pointed out? The question was how was he going to fund important things like infrastructure without taxes. This does not answer that even a little. Maybe I am just confused. All I hear are delusional rantings from a guy who thinks what he is saying means something apparently just because he is saying it (The "president," not you.)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

It is a complicated issue, I recommend watching the documentary "The Money Masters".

The government does not need to borrow money at interest to pay for things.

They just print notes which are backed by a basket of commodities and resources, etc. and pay for the infrastructure.

It creates jobs, infrastructure, and wealth in the form of the amount of currency in circulation and new infrastructure. There are all kinds of different models of currency and economics that we can explore(like Islamic usury-free banking) - but that would be disastrous for the current corporate and elite cartels - because they have this system pretty much figured out how to manipulate it and rape the earth and its people for their profit.

ETA: and most of our federal taxes go to the pockets of rich international banking cartels. states can work out infrastructure together, and by themselves.
--

But a couple other things I have found out I dislike about this Tim Turner, is his stance on 'illegal drugs' because that is obviously one area where his fundamentalism really shows unfortunately... he would just kill people and be done with it on that issue. I have no idea the specifics, whether that refers to hard drugs like coc aine and heroin, or if it means marijuana too...

Also, he has said nothing of growing hemp for industry.

But everything else he says is dead on - most people at ATS would agree with him for the most part except for his fundamentalist religious views but we have always had christian presidents. It is a small detraction from an overwhelmingly positive situation if it can be put into action and implemented.
edit on 23-2-2011 by beebs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

It is a complicated issue, I recommend watching the documentary "The Money Masters".

Thanks but I do not think you are really getting the question here. We can discuss how money is money and what makes it worth anything and how our government prints it until the cows come home. That does not explain even a little how Tim Turner is going to pay policemen to patrol streets if he is not taking in any funds in order to pay them with. That does nothing to explain how he is going to have money to pay for roads without taking money in from people that use roads. Get it?

But everything else he says is dead on - most people at ATS would agree with him for the most part

Um...didn't he say he is the president of the USA? He was not even one of the choices on my ballot so how the hell is that even remotely NOT CRAZY? You really think most ATSers agree Tim Turner is president? You really think most people on ATS believe he has free energy for us? Really?

except for his fundamentalist religious views but we have always had christian presidents. It is a small detraction from an overwhelmingly positive situation if it can be put into action and implemented.

I am having a really hard time finding the postive part in someone declaring themeslf president of the US. The entire concept is antithetical unto itself.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
and just when I thought
this was going away,
I smell the outhouse again.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER

dont take my word for it get educated

If my only options are your word or a youtube video someone just decided to make...I might as well go with your word. In order for his claims (that he is POTUS) to be "legally correct" then you can tell me what court has recognized it as so.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Thanks but I do not think you are really getting the question here. We can discuss how money is money and what makes it worth anything and how our government prints it until the cows come home. That does not explain even a little how Tim Turner is going to pay policemen to patrol streets if he is not taking in any funds in order to pay them with. That does nothing to explain how he is going to have money to pay for roads without taking money in from people that use roads. Get it?

Yes, I totally understand your point.. How did Lincoln pay for his army? He printed greenbacks. They worked as money because the president said so.

And anyways, this Turner guy has said that he has funding and gold. Dunno if I believe him at this point... but I am just being consistent with the video in the OP.

Um...didn't he say he is the president of the USA? He was not even one of the choices on my ballot so how the hell is that even remotely NOT CRAZY? You really think most ATSers agree Tim Turner is president? You really think most people on ATS believe he has free energy for us? Really?

He said he is currently presiding over the only legal, de jure established government in this country. The government you think is the government is just a corporation parading as a government - de facto and not legally chartered by the constitution. This is all in the legalese specifics which the video explains a bit, but which I am familiar with from other sources.

I think most ATS'ers would rather have him for president than Bush or Obama or Clinton, etc. because he understands what he is talking about. Did you not notice how every single problem he has a clear and concise answer for? The only problem, like I said, is his fundamentalism and intense stance on the war on drugs. But he is comparable to Ron Paul - only Ron Paul doesn't talk about infrastructure, organic food, and suppressed technology.

I am having a really hard time finding the postive part in someone declaring themeslf president of the US. The entire concept is antithetical unto itself.

Of course this sounds crazy to you, you have no reason to believe it is plausible. Just because you voted, doesn't mean your vote was as a sovereign member of the United States. In fact, that is the entire point. As a U.S. citizen, you are agreeing to be part of the illegal corporation that has paraded as the de jure government.

This group of people have taken it upon themselves to re-establish the de jure Republic of the united States - so that when the illegal federal reserve cartel implodes, they will be ready to take over.

Pretty intriguing concept, all done peacefully through using the hidden mechanisms of the black hole that is law and legalese.

I have my reasons to believe it is plausible (not that it is going to work) because I have done a bit of research into this area - it isn't a new phenomenon.

Did you watch the entire video?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

If my only options are your word or a youtube video someone just decided to make...I might as well go with your word. In order for his claims (that he is POTUS) to be "legally correct" then you can tell me what court has recognized it as so.

I can tell you didn't watch the entire video, and are unfamiliar with the 'sovereign' movement and this group of people.

The courts(according to this movement) themselves currently have no de jure jurisdiction, because they are in contract with the illegal United States Federal corporation.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Yes, I totally understand your point.. How did Lincoln pay for his army? He printed greenbacks. They worked as money because the president said so.

I guess when you leave out all the important details, I can understand why not actually thinking it through works for you here. Can you attempt to answer the actual question at all?

And anyways, this Turner guy has said that he has funding and gold. Dunno if I believe him at this point... but I am just being consistent with the video in the OP.

I do not care if he personally has a quadrillion dollars. I am asking how those funds will be distributed to maintain infrastructure. Is he just going to fund everything from his personal fortune in perpetuity?

He said he is currently presiding over the only legal, de jure established government in this country.

I know. That is what I said. He said he is the president of the US. That is what I just said.

The government you think is the government is just a corporation parading as a government - de facto and not legally chartered by the constitution.

Keep telling yourself that. I am asking you to address the reality of this nonsense, not just repeat it.

This is all in the legalese specifics which the video explains a bit, but which I am familiar with from other sources.

Just saying things in legalese does not make it correct.

I think most ATS'ers would rather have him for president than Bush or Obama or Clinton, etc. because he understands what he is talking about. Did you not notice how every single problem he has a clear and concise answer for? The only problem, like I said, is his fundamentalism and intense stance on the war on drugs. But he is comparable to Ron Paul - only Ron Paul doesn't talk about infrastructure, organic food, and suppressed technology.

I am not sure what people are drinking in this thread but I would like a share. Bush already had his chance to be president and did his 8 years. Tim Turner got a time machine in there too? I find it hard to believe most ATSers would by half his nonsense given the posts I have read in threads just about free energy and not some crackpot baptist minister or whatever claiming his is the president AND has free energy.

No, I did not notice how he has a solution for EVERY problem. Not even close. Is there another video I should be watching for that? It has to be longer than 20 minutes.

Your only problem is that he wants to execute people for using whatever substance he decides is punishable by death. Other than that...no biggy.

Of course this sounds crazy to you, you have no reason to believe it is plausible. Just because you voted, doesn't mean your vote was as a sovereign member of the United States. In fact, that is the entire point. As a U.S. citizen, you are agreeing to be part of the illegal corporation that has paraded as the de jure government.

Because you say that is so? Because Turner says it is so? Maybe you believe that but I fail to see what good that is doing. I am an American. Proud to live in a democratic republic. We do not allow people to just declare themselves president here. Sorry.

This group of people have taken it upon themselves to re-establish the de jure Republic of the united States - so that when the illegal federal reserve cartel implodes, they will be ready to take over.

Sure.

Pretty intriguing concept, all done peacefully through using the hidden mechanisms of the black hole that is law and legalese.

It is an intriguing "concept" I will give you that. That is what brings me to threads such as this.

I have my reasons to believe it is plausible (not that it is going to work) because I have done a bit of research into this area - it isn't a new phenomenon.

Exactly. It is not a new idea but it has yet to do anything but fall flat on its face. Keep trying though.

Did you watch the entire video?

Unfortunately.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

My definition of a President or leader of a country is pretty easy, man !
Whoever is holding the big guns, whoever is calling the shot = that's the one has the authority. Legit, legal or not .... that the way it is.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
You mean you all didn't fly off to Vegas to get your new credit cards for your million dollar accounts?

Our birth certificates WERE used by the Federal Reserve/Wallstreet to allow Government to borrow $1million per citizen for them to use. Supposedly your birth certificates/money was "invested" is what the Restore America people are saying.

I call BS. I know where that money went. DOD BLEW IT poisoning their own country with the Baby Boomer Generation going apecacky with a plethora of money...pillaging the country during their day.

Now the party's over and this is DOD's plan to git the country going again. There are some high ranking military people actually thinking Americans are going to fall for it. We know we've been ROBBED...the world knows we've been ROBBED....we know where all the money went. Baby Boomers stole it all. Hope you got lots of starships up there to show for it. Cuz you not only polluted america beyond repair butcha destroyed yer kids very DNA. Maybe yer feeble attempts to buy new kids will pan out. (+1million made new citizens last year) You'll see how those latino's continue yer destiny. Oh no you won't....yer gonna suffer now cuz there's no social security fer ya.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
reply to post by Blarneystoner

You don't know your rear end from a hole in the ground.

Oath of office for an officer in the US Navy:

"I, (name), do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God."

POTUS is only commander in chief so long as his or her orders are lawful under the Constitution.

The UCMJ not only allows the military to refuse unlawful orders, it mandates it.

Hahaha... I may not know my rear end from a hole in the ground but I know an A$$hole when I see one.... and I'm looking right at you my not-so-friendly fellow ATS member. Did you intentionaly leave out part of that oath to prove your inaccurate point? Or do you have some mental deficiency which prevents you from seeing the words "President of the United States?"

Here's the current oath for all Commisioned officers in the US Army:

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

USMC Enlisted and Commisoned Officers Oath:

"I, XXXXXXXXXX, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

US Navy Oath:

",____________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God. I swear (or affirm) that I am fully aware and fully understand the conditions under which I am enlisting."

Please tell me you're not dumb enough to think that an enlisted man is going to disobey direct orders from a superior officer because he/she believes those orders to be unlawful or unconstitutional... man you need a serious reality check.

It's Tools like you that make me love this place soooooo much...
edit on 23-2-2011 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
hmmm I do not remember voting for this fruitcake...does anyone else? and his "congress" who voted them in??? if he wanted to be legit he would have started the entire thing with an election campaign and gave the people a choice. what he is in essence that when the king dies he is the new king....

besides god told him to do it...thats all i needed to hear, last president that said that was George Bush.
when he was gov of Texas he said god called him to run for president

oddly enough i searched for the interview ...done when he was still Gov of Texas with a woman interviewer and i cant find it...its gone.

i watched it several times over the years and now after searching all over youtube its gone...hmmm somebody help?

<< 1    3  4 >>

join