It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New US President - Tim Turner Ready to Release Tesla Free Energy!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

I cannot agree more ..... DISOBEY A DIRECT ORDER is the kind of thing that only happen in movie....no more no less....it's very sad...I know....but this is the reality we are living in right now.
MONEY TALK, POWER TALK ..... that's it. Until I see somebody come up with a plan like Egyptian and Lybian(I know it's bloody and everything but at least it is moving for better or worse)....this is going nowhere.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
I can tell you didn't watch the entire video, and are unfamiliar with the 'sovereign' movement and this group of people.

Psychic? While I will admit that I do not have encyclopedic knowledge of the movement, I did watch the video. I think I nodded off during the second hour for a bit but what is it you feel I have missed that you could not answer with this response?

The courts(according to this movement) themselves currently have no de jure jurisdiction, because they are in contract with the illegal United States Federal corporation.

Because that logic does not eat itself when you put it all together.

Put it all together in one solid paragraph in your own words. Please explain the legality of his claim and what it is all based on.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

I feel the need to single this out here because I feel it is going to be a big part of whatever answer is coming to me next. It should anyway.

The courts(according to this movement) themselves currently have no de jure jurisdiction,

The courts - ACCORDING TO THIS MOVEMENT. What do you notice about that statement that is really jumping out at me here? The courts do not recognize him. The military does not recognize him. No elected official is recognizing him. In fact, he was blatantly rebuffed on his 50 supbeonas or whatever he mailed out giving them all 72 hours to surrender or whatever that crap was, NO ONE is recognizing him as president other than what seems to be less than a dozen posters on ATS.

Since it does not seem to matter to you if anyone that would have to answer to the president gives a crap what this guy says, then I am QUEEN of the internet. It is mine, all mine now and you must submit to me. Everyone must pay me a user fee of 1 dollar per month for any and all internet access.

Now, obviously I cannot enforce this. I cannot even track this. There is nothing I can do other than say it and hope people decide to follow what I said. The difference between me and Tim Turner would be...?

la2

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
There are some strange things posted on here, but this has to be the most ridiculous thing ever posted. The United States loves to see itself as the savior and leader of the world, well wake up America, you caused the global economic meltdown, and look around the world today and you will find that Obama's power doesn't even reach the rose garden anymore, the world is not lead by America anymore, Washington should focus on its own problems before telling the world how to act.

BTW - Queen Elizabeth II would never step down, anyone who knows the abdication crisis knows this already

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Man, I am not sure what you are going on about so harshly... Take it down a notch haha.

You seem to be misunderstanding everything I say, and also everything in the 2 hour video posted in the OP...

1. The entire premise of Tim Turner's movement, is that through legal documents our current Federal U.S. government is a de facto corporation which has illegally usurped the de jure power of government.

2. Following through on the first premise.. Through legal means, Tim Turner claims he and his congress are now legally established as a de jure Republic for the united States of America.

3. That the Republic is now recognized as legal by other countries and international banking establishments - because he can document it through legal means.

Then all of the answers to other questions must follow with those points in mind.

How do you pay for infrastructure? You use the Treasury to print currency(which is not fiat) that is used to pay for materials and workers to create infrastructure and facilitate trade in the economy. This currency would compete with Federal Reserve Notes and eventually wipe FRN out of existence - because they are not backed by any labor or resource.

The new currency would have value from gold reserves(which he claims to have access to because he is recognized as legal and de jure), and I also think we would have it backed by a basket of other commodities and labor(I hope this Tim Turner watches "Money Masters"...).

I am not sure I can make it any clearer than that... Its a pretty simple idea.

ETA:

Keep telling yourself that. I am asking you to address the reality of this nonsense, not just repeat it.

WTF? What is the reality of this nonsense... that it is nonsense? Please do tell...

Just saying things in legalese does not make it correct.

Right. It makes it legal.

In a legal context, de jure is also translated as "concerning law". A practice may exist de facto, where for example the people obey a contract as though there were a law enforcing it, yet there is no such law.

edit on 24-2-2011 by beebs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Psychic? While I will admit that I do not have encyclopedic knowledge of the movement, I did watch the video. I think I nodded off during the second hour for a bit but what is it you feel I have missed that you could not answer with this response?

A basic understanding of the topic.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

It's just a mad man that decided he should be president.

So he started telling people he is.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Man, you are freaking out for no reason.

These guys are attempting to take back the right to lawful governing in this country through legal means.

That is all.

I personally think he would do a better job than our past 3 presidents.

Thats sad.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

day dreaming with eyes full opened...

And the world criminals/leaders what will have to say of this?

Grab your guns and start killing arss politicians in order for this man to have a chance in doing what he says!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

No, you have missed the basic premise as well.

He did not just wake up one day and declare "I am president!!"

He is part of a movement geared toward challenging the legal status of the current PTB.

They are not legal, so now this movement has established themselves through the legal process as a legal and de jure Republic for the united States.

The other people in the movement who have already ceased their contract ties with the de facto corporation, and who immigrated or re-established themselves under the Republic for the united States voted him to be the president because they had a legal deadline to establish a chain of command for the newly established Republic.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Can I have some of what you've been smoking?

Oh wait, you're in Gainesville. Nevermind.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

He is a moron and I would never vote for him.

If Ron Paul ran, he'd have my vote, not this Tim Turner nobody.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

He said he is currently presiding over the only legal, de jure established government in this country.

He is wrong there, as I am the current President!

The government you think is the government is just a corporation parading as a government - de facto and not legally chartered by the constitution.

Wrong again

As a U.S. citizen, you are agreeing to be part of the illegal corporation that has paraded as the de jure government.

except that it is not illegal at all...

This group of people have taken it upon themselves to re-establish the de jure Republic of the united States -

Except I am the President - they are just upstarts

so that when the illegal federal reserve cartel implodes, they will be ready to take over

So they will take over how exactly? He is just a wannabee tinpot little dictator.

3. That the Republic is now recognized as legal by other countries and international banking establishments

Care to list these countries and international banking establishments that recognise this nutter?

edit on 24/2/11 by dereks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

He's certainly delusional.

Reminds me too much of Jared Loughner.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Man, I am not sure what you are going on about so harshly... Take it down a notch haha.

My apologies. If I seem too harsh, I will take responsibility for that and try a little harder. I just hope you understand that this whole Tim Turner thing at least sounds a little on the crazy side. I am not asking you to admit it is crazy. I just hope you can understand how it may seem crazy to some of us.

You seem to be misunderstanding everything I say, and also everything in the 2 hour video posted in the OP...

No, I am just not really sure you have actually said anything yet. I got your answers more than once and while they are the same answers, they lack the part of the answer that I feel matters. That is why I am asking for more.

1. The entire premise of Tim Turner's movement, is that through legal documents our current Federal U.S. government is a de facto corporation which has illegally usurped the de jure power of government.

Uh huh. That is his claim. I more than got that. Why anyone thinks he has a valid claim is what confuses me.

2. Following through on the first premise.. Through legal means, Tim Turner claims he and his congress are now legally established as a de jure Republic for the united States of America.

Recognized by what legal body? You cannot say the courts are invalid and then say they recognize you. So who is recognizing the legality of this? Who says it is legal other than Tim Turner?

3. That the Republic is now recognized as legal by other countries and international banking establishments - because he can document it through legal means.

Again. I got that CLAIM. I am Queen of the Internet. Remember? I am not sure why you just repeat empty claims and expect me to find them as answers to real questions. What countries? Where is this "legal" documentation? Who says it is legal? Why are other countries talking smack about Obama without calling this out?

Then all of the answers to other questions must follow with those points in mind.

I got all those "points." I really do. I am asking someone to explain and/or back them up even a little.

How do you pay for infrastructure? You use the Treasury to print currency(which is not fiat) that is used to pay for materials and workers to create infrastructure and facilitate trade in the economy. This currency would compete with Federal Reserve Notes and eventually wipe FRN out of existence - because they are not backed by any labor or resource.

I am not sure why this is confusing you so much. Unless the treasury has an infinite amount of a valued resource, that is going to run out at some point without collecting money coming in.

You do know that if you spend all your money without taking new money in, you run out of money, right? What are you going to do then, print more? That would then be working on that fiat currency again if you are backing it with nothing because you ran out of resources.

Are you saying Tim Turner has infinite riches?

The new currency would have value from gold reserves(which he claims to have access to because he is recognized as legal and de jure), and I also think we would have it backed by a basket of other commodities and labor(I hope this Tim Turner watches "Money Masters"...).

All finite things. There is only so much gold to go around reparing bridges with for eternity.

I am not sure I can make it any clearer than that... Its a pretty simple idea.

Maybe you are just not understanding my question. If you have a certain amount of something. You can only use it until it runs out. That is why you have to take stuff in as well in order to keep putting it back out. I am not sure I can make it any more clear than that.

ETA:

Keep telling yourself that. I am asking you to address the reality of this nonsense, not just repeat it.

WTF? What is the reality of this nonsense... that it is nonsense? Please do tell...

Are you seriously asking me what is nonsense about this fundamentalist baptist minister claiming he is the actual president of the United States and he has free energy? Are you really asking me that? Where do I start?

I see you repeating Tim's claims. I do not see one post demonstrating how any of it is in any way reality. So please do tell, what is reality about this nonsense?

Just saying things in legalese does not make it correct.

Right. It makes it legal.

Nope! Just saying things in legalese does not actually make them legal either. It just identifies the vernacular set employed in saying that thing. That is all it means. I am not sure I follow your understanding of legalese here.

In a legal context, de jure is also translated as "concerning law". A practice may exist de facto, where for example the people obey a contract as though there were a law enforcing it, yet there is no such law.

edit on 24-2-2011 by beebs because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the latin lesson.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

A basic understanding of the topic.

A basic understanding of the topic is how you can tell what I am watching in my home?

Man, you are freaking out for no reason.

I am? So you know my emotions and what I am doing in my home?

Am I hungry?

These guys are attempting to take back the right to lawful governing in this country through legal means.

Legal means as recognized by what legal body. You keep repeating your talking points. I will keep repeating my questions.

That is all.

A guy making some claims? Yep. Apparently that is all. How much did you pay altogether for your 3 new IDs as required by your new president then?

I personally think he would do a better job than our past 3 presidents.

Thats sad.

I personally would not vote anyone into office promising to make the King James Bible the law of the land. That is not the US and if I can help it, it never will be.
Make sure you don't bounce your checks to your new president though.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

While this all seems like a great idea, just a few little errors that makes me believe that it's probably never going to happen

Erm she is not the Queen of England, she is the Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. England does not have a Government, the United Kingdoms Parliament, which is responsible for all legislation and powers not devolved in the UK, is situated in England, but it is the BRITISH parliament. Plus it's the first I've heard that old Liz hasn't been well.

While I would love for Britain to join our American cousins in becoming a true Republic, it's not going to happen anytime soon, not to us anyway.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Stop aggressively stating your opinions as fact, and argue for your points.

The issue is not as clear cut as you would have people think. Do not project your ignorance as competence, you will mislead others who do not know you are insincere.

Some actual legal excerpts relative to the issue:

(15) “United States” means—
(A) a Federal corporation;

US Code definitions

Licenses and certificates of registry for individuals on documented vessels may be issued only to citizens of the United States.

US Code

(a) When used in this title, where not otherwise distinctly expressed or manifestly incompatible with the intent thereof—
(1) Person
The term “person” shall be construed to mean and include an individual, a trust, estate, partnership, association, company or corporation.

Code

natural person
n. a real human being, as distinguished from a corporation, which is often treated at law as a fictitious person.

dictionary

I can't even find a definition for 'individual'.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
The guy is a delusional whack job, plain and simple.

As are the rest of the so-called sovereign citizens. Psychotics and criminals all of them.

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
I have just one question: just why and how does that nutcase think he was elected POTUS?

The voices in his head told him so it must be true.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by copernicus2012
Anyone with any knowledge of this needs to get their A$% to this thread ASAP and fill everyone in!!!!!

I heard about this months and months ago, and the WH answer to it was to start infiltrating and arresting "extreme right-wing militias" in order to quell the movement and spread disinfo. Remember when that guy and his son were ambushed on the road, then there was the Hutaree militia group, and shortly after that episode, DHS issued a statement regarding right wing extremist groups. Remember Ms Pelosi's act of appearing fearful of Tea Partiers? And the characterization of Tea Partiers in Brooks Bros clothing(which is hilarious if you ask me).
edit on 25-2-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join