It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New US President - Tim Turner Ready to Release Tesla Free Energy!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

ok the free energy stuff is in other threads on this forum, talked about on Coast to Coast, and in the Tesla literature....

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
May I gently remind all of of that famous Founding document, The Declaration of Independence, which was the declaration of the colonists separation from the tyranny of the King of England:

"Text Wikisource has original text related to this article:
United States Declaration of Independence

The Dunlap broadside was the first published version of the Declaration.The first sentence of the Declaration asserts as a matter of Natural law the ability of a people to assume political independence, and acknowledges that the grounds for such independence must be reasonable, and therefore explicable, and ought to be explained.

'When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation'

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
Wow, just watched the whole thing.

He says all the right things, and knows exactly what to do.

He is a leader.

We haven't had a guy like him even trying to be president in a long while.

He's totally for real.

The only criticism I have of the whole idea, is that he uses the bible in particular, and keeps referring our sovereignty as coming from the creator, god etc. Instead of using the more generic terms like nature and the universe.

But that is a minor problem that can be ironed out.

Ron Paul (and son haha), Jesse Ventura, and Tim Turner. Hopefully the high levels in the military, and high levels that know about 9/11.

We are well on our way to join in the worldwide revolution throwdown...

I agree. Tim is a natural leader, and we need one. I too have some problems with all of the "Christian Nation" bs, this ain't no Christian, or any other religion) run State, and never will be on my watch. As for the rest of it, so be it. I am so against the Federal Reserve and the IRS it stinks, if I could, I would tear them down myself. It is more that clear that America is on the verge of shutting down for lack of funds, and the only ways to get funds is to raise the debt ceiling and borrow, or print up more that we all owe right away, plus interest. I am all for a return to Constitutional government, by, of, and for the People, and not the Fat Cats that are running it now.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Of course this sounds crazy to you, you have no reason to believe it is plausible. Just because you voted, doesn't mean your vote was as a sovereign member of the United States. In fact, that is the entire point. As a U.S. citizen, you are agreeing to be part of the illegal corporation that has paraded as the de jure government.

Because you say that is so? Because Turner says it is so? Maybe you believe that but I fail to see what good that is doing. I am an American. Proud to live in a democratic republic. We do not allow people to just declare themselves president here. Sorry.

Yes, really. You didn't know that the United States was bankrupt as of 1933?

It is an established fact that the United States Federal Government has been dissolved by the Emergency Banking Act, March 9, 1933, 48 Stat. 1, Public Law 89-719; declared by President Roosevelt, being bankrupt and insolvent. H.J.R. 192, 73rd Congress m session June 5, 1933 - Joint Resolution To Suspend The Gold Standard and Abrogate The Gold Clause dissolved the Sovereign Authority of the United States and the official capacities of all United States Governmental Offices, Officers, and Departments and is further evidence that the United States Federal Government exists today in name only.
source

When you are born, a loan is taken out on your body, and you are expected to work and pay that all back, plus interest. When you obtain a Social Security Card you officially join the Corporation. When you obtain a Driver's License, you are in contract with the State you live in. Read the following page carefully, it has all of the information anyone needs to see the truth of the matter here:
The Rape of We The People and The Constitution For The United States: CONSTRUCTIVE FRAUD

Here are a few more related links:

Treason in Government! Admiralty on Land!! Where's the Water?

DEFINING DEMOCRACY

The Greatest Robbery of America The History of America’s Money System

A Phone Call To The Fed

SECRETS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE

GET THAT GOLD FRINGE OFF MY FLAG!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

There will be prosecution or lynch mobs for the criminals involved in DC. We will forgive them and give them safe harbor as part of transition plan. Forgiveness is divine.

What a schizophrenic statement. They will be both lynched and given safe harbor?

My thought exactly!

How do they propose to control the lynch mob and keep them from, you know, lynching the "criminals involved in DC?"

Is this the same guy who was running his "movement" off a website that had been hosted on a Guatemalan law firm's site some months back?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Yes, really. You didn't know that the United States was bankrupt as of 1933?

I am not sure what you are reading. I just said that I did not believe Tim Turner was president just because he claimed he was. Your response ????

When you are born, a loan is taken out on your body, and you are expected to work and pay that all back, plus interest. When you obtain a Social Security Card you officially join the Corporation. When you obtain a Driver's License, you are in contract with the State you live in. Read the following page carefully, it has all of the information anyone needs to see the truth of the matter here:
The Rape of We The People and The Constitution For The United States: CONSTRUCTIVE FRAUD

That is just really fantastic but I have heard all this crap before. I have also heard reptiles that drink blood really run everything. Guess whether or not I just believe that because it is repeated often or not as well.

Sorry but these wild claims about corporations and owing a debt do nothing to make the case for this religious zealot actually being president. He is a nut before even making that claim.

Here are a few more related links:

Treason in Government! Admiralty on Land!! Where's the Water?

DEFINING DEMOCRACY

The Greatest Robbery of America The History of America’s Money System

A Phone Call To The Fed

SECRETS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE

GET THAT GOLD FRINGE OFF MY FLAG!

Those are some interesting WEBSITES THAT PEOPLE MADE. Thanks.

I will be over here in reality waiting for anything substantial or that even makes any sense. Just look at this response to what I said.

Got your mandatory ID badges?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
Those are some interesting WEBSITES THAT PEOPLE MADE. Thanks.

I will be over here in reality waiting for anything substantial or that even makes any sense. Just look at this response to what I said

Some people apparently believe because someone posts something silly on the internet like the silly claims autowrench posted that they must be true! I will join you in the real world and wait!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Yeah yeah, ridicule instead of substance...

The Appeal to Ridicule is a fallacy in which ridicule or mockery is substituted for evidence in an "argument.

I will trust my own research into the legal system over your mindless ridicule any day.

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
Some people apparently believe because someone posts something silly on the internet like the silly claims autowrench posted that they must be true! I will join you in the real world and wait!

The sad thing is that I really think most of these folks are in reality too. The problem is that they wish too badly. These are people that have memorized "The Matrix" and wasted too much time with World of Lonercraft. Now, they are confused by the real world where Tim Turner is just a guy saying things he cannot back up and the internet where pretending things are true, usually gets you leveled up or whatever.

None of these Tim Turners fans have acknowledged their mandatory ID badges they are supposed to have bought from their new president. That tells me they do have at least one foot left in reality. They are just WISHING so strongly that that foot will just stop being.

It is cute in a sad, 3 legged dog kind of way.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
Yeah yeah, ridicule instead of substance...

According to your "President of the United States" I should be executed by the state. That has not happened yet. Why not? What is the hold up? Why should that not be ridiculed? That is funny funny stuff.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Dude, sometimes you should just practice a bit of underdeterminism, and entertain an idea without radically taking a polarized side.

He is no more my president than Barack Obama is. One of them is commander in chief but no leader, the other is a leader but not commander in chief.

But that doesn't mean that everything Tim says about the legal system is a bunch of bull. You are throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

That is incredibly ignorant and against the core principles of this website.

You can apply your one-size fits all characterization of myself and others who investigate the claims as 'Loughner wanna-bes' and ridicule us from your demented high horse, or you can join in the conversation like a real human being regarding the merits of the legal claims.

It is unfortunate that Turner contaminates his message about the legal status of the gov't with ignorant fundamentalism.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Sorry. My response is as follows. I support the Restore America Plan with all that I have, but a man, or woman cannot be president just by declaring it to be so. This is law. Say if America went completely bankrupt, flat broke tomorrow. Say the the three branches of government got on airplanes and flew to a private island. Just say. The Military would be in automatic command, they would restore order and make sure legal elections were held within a timely period.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
reply to post by Blarneystoner

You don't know your rear end from a hole in the ground.

Oath of office for an officer in the US Navy:

"I, (name), do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God."

POTUS is only commander in chief so long as his or her orders are lawful under the Constitution.

The UCMJ not only allows the military to refuse unlawful orders, it mandates it.

Hahaha... I may not know my rear end from a hole in the ground but I know an A$$hole when I see one.... and I'm looking right at you my not-so-friendly fellow ATS member. Did you intentionaly leave out part of that oath to prove your inaccurate point? Or do you have some mental deficiency which prevents you from seeing the words "President of the United States?"

Here's the current oath for all Commisioned officers in the US Army:

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

USMC Enlisted and Commisoned Officers Oath:

"I, XXXXXXXXXX, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

US Navy Oath:

",____________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God. I swear (or affirm) that I am fully aware and fully understand the conditions under which I am enlisting."

Please tell me you're not dumb enough to think that an enlisted man is going to disobey direct orders from a superior officer because he/she believes those orders to be unlawful or unconstitutional... man you need a serious reality check.

It's Tools like you that make me love this place soooooo much...
edit on 23-2-2011 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

If those orders violate the UCMJ they sure as hell will be disobeyed, and any officer issuing such orders is automatically guilty of violating the UCMJ, and any man or woman carrying out those orders is in violation of the UCMJ as well.

You and whoever starred you really have no clue as to how the military operates. Where'd you get that Army oath? Wikipedia?

You know, you are mentally bankrupt when you result to insults such as calling someone a "Tool". But I will return the favor, Idiot.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This is a good way to get all the anti-american loons of the country in one basket, have them go into collusion with this fruitcake and send them all up the river at once.

But then who would vote for the quack doctor Ron Paul?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
This crap makes me sick.

WHAT American in their right mind would support a man wishing to FORCE HIS RELIGION UPON YOU?

WHAT American in their right mind would support and man wishing to MURDER anybody that uses drugs?

WHAT American in their right mind would support a man wishing to void any power a citizen has to appoint the leaders of this country?

No American at all. If you support this man you disgust me.
edit on 22-3-2011 by James1982 because: Got upset and probably broke the T&C of ATS...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join