It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollah Working with Cartels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Hezbollah Working with Cartels

liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com

As if the threat of deadly drug cartels in Mexico wasn't enough, some of them are joining forces with Middle East terror groups
"Hezbollah are absolute masters at identifying existing smuggling infrastructures," says former DEA Chief of Operations Mike Braun, adding that the group "is developing relations with those responsible for operating those smuggling operations and then forming close relations with them, so that they can move anything they have an interest into virtually anywhere in the world." That comment comes from former DEA Chief of Operations Mike Braun.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Jameel Nasr (senior Hezbollah operative) was arrested after a Mexican surveillance operation revealed that he has been working with Hugo Chavez's. Nasr employed Mexicans nationals with family ties to Lebanon to set up the network.... seems the man has been teaching those drug runners how to make IED's middle-eastern style...

Another snippet from the story reads

We also know from DHS documents that over 180,000 illegal aliens from countries Other than Mexico were apprehended from 2007 through mid-March 2010 and the State Department Country Reports on Terrorism said that "smuggling rings have been detected moving people from East Africa, the Middle East, and Southwest Asia". I am told these people and drugs are then moved up through Central America and into the Unites States through Mexico.

It's a well known fact Hezbollah operatives have been smuggled into the U.S. of course no one has a clue as to how many of them are here????

liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Here is a video one of the groups I am signed up with on Facebook posted. I had been searching just now to see if this had been put up. I am just wondering, is this just the TPTB trying to set up a reason to attack Mexico, or is this a real thing? I don't live near enough to the borders to judge this for myself.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Attrei

Hezbollah’s operatives have infiltrated the Western Hemisphere from Canada to Argentina, and its activity is increasing, particularly in the lawless Tri-Border Area (TBA) of Brazil, Argentina, and Paraguay and have been there since the mid 1980's Over the last couple of decades Hezbollah has responsible for several mass murders...

this much is not news that they teamed up with the cartels is...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Little too late, the insecurity of the US border with Mexico has already been fully exploited.

Funny how these reports surface after the fact.

They're here. They have what they need. You can't find them, because they do not stand out, They have been trained by the greatest enemy the west has. Good luck.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I think it would be scarier to most Americans if they knew how involed China is with suppling weapons and even the chemicals to make drugs. The Cartel and China are even a political force fighting a fence and deportations.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Well it was just a year ago the Mexican navy intercepted a cargo ship full of Chinese made automatic weapons and more grenades...
but don't you think it funny that every time the mainstream media talks about guns and Mexican cartels they blame the US... They must think we regular joes go down to the local walmart to buy us a 12 pack of grenades to fishing or something????

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Yeah and back during the Cold War Russia was believed to have millions of sleeper KGB Agents in the United Sates just waiting for when the Commie Horde would launch the offensive that never came.

While it's presumed the numbers were exagerated by the Government, what isn't exagerated is that what ever Russians were here gladly bought 7-11's, Night Clubs and the other kind of businesses that they were supposedly ideologically opposed to, and fully integrated into American Society.

Conversely we can tie the CIA in with many of the Drug Smuggling Cartels and well, there are a lot of CIA Agents living here too.

More Neo-Conservative/Zionist propaganda to demonize the Islamic boogie man and keep spending money on the war of terror.

Speaking of spending money, it's the stupid narcotic/drug laws in the War on Drugs, another phony war meant to take away the freedoms and rights of Americans that lead to these cartels existing in the first place.

Nations like Holland, with legalized drugs don't have these smuggling problems or the violence that goes with them.

Our government typically creates the problem to begin with, and then makes the problem worse through it's phony solutions that are all designed to simply give it control and rob the American people of money and freedom.

One might ask if Hebzollah could be that much worse?

Seems to me they would have to get up pretty early in the morning to be sleazier or more evil and dishonest than our government is.

edit on 21/2/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Seems to me they would have to get up pretty early in the morning to be sleazier or more evil and dishonest than our government is.

They've exploited this as well.

Conjecture and fantasy are all good, reality bites hard when the time comes.

Seeing is believing.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

They've exploited this as well.

Conjecture and fantasy are all good, reality bites hard when the time comes.

Seeing is believing.

reality bites hard when what time comes?

are you people all losing it? or do i have to buy attack dogs and a bunker?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I think Glenn Beck was talking about this 2 weeks ago. I have heard similar reports for years. I think this is definately a threat, but also somewhat exaggerated. If there were a bunch of sleeper agents in the country, it seems to me like they would have been activated after September 11th, or after Afgahnistan was attacked, or after Iraq was invaded, or after the Surge, or during the last 9 superbowls, or around the time of the last two Preseedential elections, or during Katrina, or about a dozen other opprotunities since the "War on Terror" began.

Not making light of this, because it does concern me, and I think at least a few attacks have been stopped over the last decade.....but if there are "thousands" of cells, don't you think they would have been using them on a fairly regular basis, the last decade????

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Oh this is complete and total BULL SNIP!

FOX News doesn't quite understand that most of the people south of the boarder including the leaders of the cartels are freaking CATHOLIC. They wouldn't be working with ISLAMIC radical groups.

Jesus freaking Christ people get a clue!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
There's a sizable community of Lebanese diaspora in Mexico, I even have some friends here in the states that are Mexican/Lebanese. I believe the majority are Maronite Christians, so I'm not to sure how that would tie together. How I see it, is that Hezbollah can keep it secular when it comes down to business, for instance how the March 8 coalition is also composed of Druze, Christian, etc. This doesn't mean I believe Fox's bs btw.
edit on 22-2-2011 by nortefunk14 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2011 by nortefunk14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Fox News

nuff said!

top topics

join