It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elite's Plan For Dollar Collapse Almost Complete

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Okay, before I throw this out there I'd like to say that if you see no value in Alex Jones or Pastor Lindsey Williams, please stop reading this thread now. I do not have the time or patience to debate either one, but I will say Alex wakes people up, and that's all that's important IMO...

*** (I'll be adding possibly a video clip or audio clip tonite to better substantiate this) ***

Lindsey just stated on AJ today some things that seem to fit together and make a lot of sense.

According to his "Elite source", the events we have unfolding in front of us in the Middle East are absolutely by design, the Elites have decided to turn the entrie region into turmoil.

Here is what happens next, possibly war (but not necessary for this to work), but a definite dollar total collapse. This will be ushered in by the inevitable $5-$6 / gallon gasoline prices that will happen when the ME gets bad enough.

The plan is to force the U.S. into drilling on its own soil, Which will be widly accepted as our only alternative ~drill baby drill

Obviously that will take a few years to get rolling, meanwhile Middle Class Americans will vanish, it will be no more. You're either poor or rich, welcome to Third World living!

This also gives TPTB total control of our energy resources, no more propped-up Dictators to do their bidding, they'll just use the one in place in Washington!!

*** I realize I offer no proof upon opening this thread but I would argue the proof is all around us....Mods, move this to Skunk Works if you see fit ***

Thoughts?
edit on 21-2-2011 by Signals because: classified

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
War is nothing more than conquest, always has been always will be. 5 dollar gas prices will shut down the us in a matter of weeks if not days. I did not get a chance to see the video due to time constraints, however i feel that the total control of our every aspect of life is what they want, or need to further the agenda, look at the other countrys this has happend to in the years.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by smallblockchevy

Agreed...I find the ironic part is this will all be accomplished under the guise of "let's end all foregin independence on oil and drill our own", which of course the American public will take hook, line, and sinker!

Meanwhile we all get to find out how much "our oil" is gonna cost, it ain't cheap folks

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Drill fracking Drill Baby!! what are the rest of the buzz words that have been said?
Surprising how much truth he spoke about, gold is setting at 1405.96 usd 1381.92 cad per ounce
oil is staying around the 100 dollar per barrel mark.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
That my friend was absolutely brilliant , what a amazing individual this gentleman is ! Great find OP, shame this has had such a limited response .This would be one of the best posts I have seen on this site and very informitive .OP I guess the mention of Alex Jones or a Pastor (religion) is effecting the veiwing.That or a hour is to long for sheeple with short attention spans .You know not 5 minutes with lots of explosions and breasts
Isn't that attitude that got us in this mess in the first place .
This gentleman put everything together extremely well and from a eyewittness account .This man has nothing to do with Jones other than being a guest and religion does not take up more than one minute of a hour long presentation .Everybody needs to veiw this ! Brilliant
Star and flag
edit on 21-2-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I'm surprised this didn't get more views.

Perhaps I underestimate the members here who are awake.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Excellent. Thanks for posting this (and linking it to that other thread so I could come here and read it) Question. Why will the ME turmoil effect your gasoline prices so much when 70% of American oil does not come from there but from up North? Is this just something that the PTB will tell everyone as to why the prices are going up? It will definitely pacify people to know that there is a "reason" for the skyrocketing prices and maybe even cause the general populace to back more homeland drilling.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

Yes, the pricing has nothing to do with current events (well, nothing is a little strong, how about very little?).

They can change it to whatever they want.

Ever notice how a gas station can go change their price on their sign, but the gas in their tank in the ground was already bought and paid for?

And that we haven't built any new refineries in the U.S. since what, the 70's? There is no shortage of oil on this planet, it's all a design to bankrupt us and make us depend on the government.

"Peak Oil" is a farce!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I always thought the price of oil had to do with how much fake money was bounced into its stocks during the day in the market...

I let a friend (non-ATS) read your thread after we where discussing Egypt. They also enjoyed your theory and was surprised that they had never thought of that themselves.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Here is a much shorter version:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

See the only thing that I can't figure out though is if they are planning for the dollar to collapse then why is all of their money invested into American markets? Is it? I don't think we even know. Personally if I was trying to destroy a company I'd pull my money out of the stocks for that company. Other than a separate entity controlling the situation and wanting to have complete take over I don't see the US intentionally nose-diving our currency unless it had major ramifications on the rest of the world and kept us in power. With all that being said I guess it's possible they are planning it and trying to make it a reality.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by HellstormRising

The dollar is not the real "world currency."

Oil is.

top topics

join