It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla discovered free energy, plans resurface and presented here for all.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by joyride0187

I will tell you what, I will post the pics, but, I want to recreate the process on a smaller scale(due to the time it took to create the large one) and document the process and the results in video. You can do this if you like, just follow the Fibonacci Sequence when wrapping together the strands and continue adding them as described above. I will put the pics in this video. Please be patient as wrapping the wires to a specific sequence takes time as you can imagine. I foresee it taking me about 10 days with the responsibilities I have outside the forum. Thank you in advance for your patience.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

hi there,

perhaps you should have just told them to look up Kirlian photography,or Morphogenetic fields and let them figure it out by themselves

you can lead a horse to water,...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I have to question this....

Originally posted by Agarta
... The last strand with the tightest end down creates the gap and shoots down the pole connecting to the main current wire(110 cert) (soldered to one wire) . This wire is connected to power in of the freezer. I connected a single wire to the neg of the freezer and put it in the ground 1m deep. Why does this work? I do not know, I assume it's because I followed that which nature follows, However, I had to set the cool setting to its lowest setting and it still overworks the system of the freezer slightly.

I wonder how this works as well. Starting with, what kind of "deep freeze" do you have that operates on direct current?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Show pictures of a deep freezer, in your yard, with ice and frozen foods on the inside? that'd work..

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This is a reply to the 'real engineer', FORDREW, from a page or so back.
I edited out the quote/post link section by mistake.

* sighs*

Arguing on the internet is so retarded...

When I apply the first law of thermodynamics, it was towards the moving mechanical system of the so called "perpetual" magnetic motors. I suspect that the machine that the topic creator linked and solar cells and the like all move towards electrodynamic systems. That is a different story altogether..

For a professional engineer your observational skills are awful.

You started spouting off without checking what we were actually talking about???

If you are not just trying to squirm your way out of admitting you were wrong, it would seem you have missed the point several times in the course of the thread. This is evidenced by your apparent failure to recognise the obvious theme of the conversation when various people drew your attention to the fact that the devices being discussed rely upon the conversion of naturally pre-existent energy sources (in the ionosphere etc) to a more practically useable source (mains equivalent electricity). You either cannot read, cannot understand what is being discussed, or were deliberately trying to lead the conversation in certain ways. Don't start crying that you were talking about magnetic perpetual motion (you clearly weren't).

You're not in a position to 'give up' on the defence of your arguments (in your last post, you clearly seek to maintain some sort of superiority, distancing yourself from the criticism you face). People can see through a weak attempt to deflect criticism. It's happened to me numerous times, and I'm sure it will again. Nobody is perfect. It''s better to take it on the chin and 'fess up.

Positive note to finish:

Despite the controversy surrounding the thread sources and authorship, and despite silly arguments along the way, for me this has been a worthwhile experience on ATS. Some excellent resources, some inspirational thoughts - and some reminders of why engineering is so damn amazing that I wish I'd started learning more about it a long time ago. NB - I've completed the first year of a distance-learning BEng (Hons).

'Free energy' is possible, and will hopefully be implemented one day - for the benefit of mankind, enabling us to move onto bigger and better goals as a species.

edit on 22-2-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarifying who I'm addressing this to.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
reply to post by ElVividorDeLaVida

Of course scientists back then did not know about lift.

But this is completely different. If you were an engineer or a scientist you would understand. Specifically an engineer.

You can not ever run a machine forever. Things need replacement and break often. There is no such thing as %100 efficiency let alone anything greater than 100% efficiency because that breaks Σ Energy = 0. If you understood that the max efficiency is that of a reversible machine and if you understood Carnot and thermodynamics then you would be able to understand that free energy and perpetual motion does not exist. The laws of thermodynamics is an AXIOM which means that if you break one law that means that all the laws can be broken. So that would mean that current technology that we are basing these laws on should not even exist because they are wrong.

With that logic...is solar energy is free then why do solar cells die after a certain period of time? How come if you build a simple magnetic motor to power a motor the magnets will die after a period of usage? I thought that energy was free? How about wind power that seems free? Oh wait its not once again they all follow The 4 laws of thermo.

Now for this machine I can definitely tell you whats happening as soon as I have the time to look at it. I can tell you if it works or not. I look forward to looking at it.

I am sure you are aware people are not talking of FREE in the sense you are. But how about if i live by a hot spring and take my daily bath in it, is that not FREE hot water pretty permanent.

I know my shake lite flashlight takes arm energy but i bet it will last my lifetime and so is free in fact builds muscle if you use it alot.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Can anyone help me.....
Does anyone know of a man who came after Tesla? I know I downloaded a file about this other man but as I can't remember his name, I can't find it.
Well what I do remember is that he died in his cabin in winter, and when the townsfolk found him and the electrical lights he had powered from the ground, he and the cabin were still warm!

Wish I could remember his name. As it had the plans for the most simplest design of free energy, much like the US Telegraph service during the Carrington event in 1859. (How did they power their batteries if there wasn't any coal fired, etc power stations?)

This is link of the Carrington event;
www.wired.com...

I vaguely remembered these plans consisted of two iron poles in the ground, some distance apart. You 'put' electric into the poles and apparently the earth, in some kind of feedback, gives out more electric than you put in.

It actually reminded me of Solomon's Temple and the two bronze pillars that were built BEFORE the Temple. I actually believe they were anti-gravity devices. And before someone goes shill on me. If you understood that at the middle of the earth's core there is a massive silica quartz crystal giving off high amounts of piezoelectricity that results in our EM Field.
And that gravity is a very weak force but can be overcome by Electromagnetism, you'd realize anti gravity does work.

The annoying thing is these plans had a device that stops oranges, etc from freezing in the winter. Florida could have done with those this year.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Surprise surprise... yet another glorious snake oil selling venture!

Well, thanks, Professor, for drowning Tesla even deeper into whacked-out pseudoscience, just for the sake of selling an ebook that could be, just, free. The Oil industry needs people like you!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Your buffoonery is mentally degrading and I refuse to stoop down to your level. So if you wish to speak, speak to me with math and applied science. Otherwise I'm not replying anymore. But you obviously can't because you are not educated since you continuously attack me with words. Your words don't even advance the topic - rather steer it off course.

The device obviously works to some extent, I never questioned that it didn't.
edit on 22-2-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Hi Agarta!

Sorry but for the life of me I could not find the file you uploaded. Can you direct me to the file of Tesla?

Thank you so much!

Lucky

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

What you just described doesn't even follow the original schematics you posted. The Fibonacci sequence(ie the golden ratio), will have no effect here. You used 17 meters of wire which is a simple monopole antenna and nothing more. Simple pictures would have shown this as well. You need a coil somewhere in the design yet you can't give any of that info? What happened to the original capacitors you described. What math did you use to derive the 17m of wire as being better than a big metal plate? video of an active spark gap would also be helpful, but I highly doubt this can be supplied.
edit on 2/22/2011 by LordBaskettIV because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Here is one of the pics that disappeared. Don't know why, but it was frustrating trying to go back and show my friend and think I'm losing my mind.

Edit: Disregard...I'm an idiot and can't add the pic.
edit on 22-2-2011 by wirefly because: I screwed up again. nevermind.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Excuse me but, has anyone bothered to check out the OP's website claiming to have access
to Nikola Tessla Papers

Well, upon purchase of the "Nikola Tesla" papers, the customer is directed to a company called Clickbank to make there payments.

ClickBank is a well known AFFILIATE MARKETING SCAM

Source:
www.articlesbase.com...
www.mutualadvantageupdates.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

connected to the board with latex covered plastic "zipstrips". The last strand with the tightest end down creates the gap and shoots down the pole connecting to the main current wire(110 cert) (soldered to one wire) . This wire is connected to power in of the freezer.

A plastic spark gap!? really!? You are not following the shematics YOU posted. Without the spark gap even being adjustable, it would be impossible to get the circut to work right.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
reply to post by AntiNWO

As for making use of the RF energy we're immersed in every second of the day, the Microchip corp has developed MCU devices requiring such extremely low operating power that harvesting the RF energy to produce untethered wireless and battery-less devices is not only possible but being done right now.

RF Energy Harvesting Development Solution

It's not going to power a freezer or even a single LED but it's real and maybe not so good in outback locations but inner city areas would be perfect.

Here's a gadget I made out of 'junkbox' parts decades ago that can 'harvest' RF energy of virtually all frequencies from LF AM up to microwaves from radar, microwave ovens etc
Its intended use was for detecting leaks from microwave ovens but a nearby cell phone can send it off the scale (fullscale reading represents about 15 microwatts)
For a little perspective, lighting up a standard 20mA LED takes about 40000 microwatts.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1fb7db490b2c.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 22/2/2011 by Pilgrum because: (no reason given)

Pilgrum, You and XtraL are way above my expertese in things electronics. I just got back into xtal sets after a near 30 year hiatus.

In reading your schematic, I guess the "R" stands for resistor (220ohm?). What gets me is the cap mounted to the "gun". I'm curious about how this is built. I can see the cap is between the resistors and there is a diode parallel to that.

on the meter, what does "fsd" stand for?

I'm gettin edumicated

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

Oh my God your crazy...how's your apartment full of electricity treating you? And that computer and monitor your glued in front of? There are so many things wrong with every point you have made in-between everyone else's!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

Try this one it's way more simple.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a38c43b4bef7.jpg[/atsimg]

You can adjust the specific frequency you harvest energy from by changing the antenna size to fit a specific frequency. If you live near a tower you can suck quite a bit of energy if its tuned right. This uses RF though and not the ionosphere(sp?).

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBaskettIV
reply to post by felonius

Try this one it's way more simple.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a38c43b4bef7.jpg[/atsimg]

You can adjust the specific frequency you harvest energy from by changing the antenna size to fit a specific frequency. If you live near a tower you can suck quite a bit of energy if its tuned right. This uses RF though and not the ionosphere(sp?).

I HAD NO IDEA THERE WERE THIS MANY ELECTRONIC GEEKS HERE!

another reason to really dig ATS. you never know what youll learn!

Btw LordB. Thanks!

Gonna try to set up my 30' antenna this weekend. Just moved my man cave and cant use my other one. It was only about 18' high. No DX except for SW. Pulled in Radio Cuba just fine!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Don't expect too much power out of these, as was said before. Of course feel free to experiment. You can always make a DC/DC upconverting transformer to get more voltage, but then your amps will of course drop. Still fun to play with.

with a parts list of only 10 things(including the antenna and a breadboard) anyone here can go to a local radioshack and try this. Or just scavenge the parts from old electonics.

As far I'm concerned the OP has yet to give any actual info on his set-up. No info on an actual spark gap set-up(his description doesn't even resemble an old home made kind that Tesla would have used), and fails to describe the windings on the tesla coil(shown in the original schematics). I mean come on, 10 days for pics....this is like a 3 hour project max if you have all the wires and components on hand, if that.

And, this being so old of design.....were is the induction coil in the OPs description, it would be real hard to get any power without one...induction coil,RLC circut

edit on 2/22/2011 by LordBaskettIV because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I would put one together myself and show pics....but the ground outside is frozen here so I cant sink a true ground wire below the permafrost(which would fry the circut otherwise ).

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join