It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Big Reason I Believe In UFOs (Family's Story)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I do believe in UFOs and aliens, and I also believe that the govt has faked both for their own purposes.

I have an uncle on my mother's side of the family who was a UFO enthusiast. I never knew there was a reason until a few years ago. I'm 43, and when my aunt was 10 years old, she and my grandmother were out in the garden (their garden comprised most all of their food source, they lived in deep Appalachia), working.
Three floating objects appeared, with a mirrored surface (my aunt indicated they were about four feet in diameter). They had tails, like tadpoles. They flew around for a time, then vanished. Before they did, my grandma told my aunt "Don't pay any attention to that." Indicating, to me at least, that this wasn't the first time she'd seen them. When they vanished, it started snowing just in the general area of the garden, in August.
My grandma wore a straw hat with a wide brim and my aunt told me that three inches of snow collected on the brim. This was verified to me by other family members who were in the house when they came back in.
They're as likely to make up such a story as I am to get elected to President of the United States. They are Baptists, and very fastidious about it. My grandfather was a coal miner, as have been several of my uncles.
These sound like some variation of Trevor James Constable's "critters".

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by grizzle2

thank you for sharing your experiance. i love hearing ufo storys passed down from family members.
try to find out more information from your family on the ufo subject if you can.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Fascinating.
I remember my grandma telling me once about her grandmother sweeping snow off the porch in July. I wonder if this would have occurred the same year? Unfortunately, my grandmother doesn't know exactly when this happened. Her memory is starting to go, but it's the first thing I thought of while reading your post.

She didn't mention anything about UFO's. Do you know if there are other UFO stories in your family? I liked this one.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
i think there are less than 10 degrees of seperation if not less from one person to someone who has had an actual eyewitness event.

pretty soon it will be impossible to cover up. especially in light of the most recent o'hare ufo video, which for lack of better words, was bizzare.
edit on 20-2-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

that's weird, the first time I ever heard anyone else relate snow to UFO.

I had a UFO experience about 10 years ago driving back from London, on the motorway, the accelerator stopped, I knew there wasn't any power to the car and at the very same instant there was suddenly major snow, it was spring or summer and it was mild, sunny, no clouds, warm, nothing to expect snow then all of a sudden snow, huge snowflakes, it all happened really fast, the accelerator, brake, engine sound, tried wipers, nothing. I looked at my then boyfriend and said something about the situation and the car seemed to levitate. Then I don't remember anything after that until we got home. It wasn't my first or last UFO experience, but it was weird, and there was instant snow!.

I should also add there was the same light blue light illuminating the snow which had covered all the surrounding area like an aura. The light was shining from above.
edit on 20-2-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dadfortruth1

You're welcome. I don't want to press my aunt, as she is in poor health. I think that's about all there is to the story. My grandparents are deceased. At the time, I doubt they had ever heard the term "flying saucer" or "UFO". They had no magazines, maybe a couple newspapers here and there. No TV, no movie theater, no radio probably. My great grandmother was 100% Cherokee indian.
The small town they lived in was founded by Lithuanian jews, in an official sense anyway, to compete with the coal mine company store, so there probably was quite a bit of cabalistic magic practiced in the area.
The only other strange story I have from that place and time was that my mother, at the age of 10, suffered total renal failure and my grandmother was told by the docs that she would die within two days. Below the waist, she had swollen to twice normal size. There was a man in town who had discovered that he could heal people. He refused to take any money for it. My grandmother took my mother to him, and she was well the next morning. I only learned of this (like the UFO story) maybe ten years ago, after I had seen several healers myself, and had acquired courses on how to do it, and had built myself a copy of a machine, invented by someone else, said to work in the same manner (Lee Crock's device). My mother is also now deceased.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
My dad had run ins with flying saucers back in the 50's (super bright white lights, complete with port holes), and that too, is what cements my belief in them. I am guessing they will appear out in the open for all to finally see them. I for one will be wary, and hope the ones that do, are not demonic.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Cherokee here too! I love stories about the Cherokee... well, I love stories about all Native American tribes actually. I can only hope to one day be as spiritual as my Native American ancestors.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your experience, I too love hearing personal/family experiences. Now, it's only a matter of time until some @$*whole will come in here and try to debunk it...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I have asked just about everyone in my family about unusual phenomenon, after having a couple of unexplainable sightings myself, but they had no interesting storys, and now they all think im nuts lol. unfortunately i never got the chance to ask my grandparents.

i will have to look into that "Lee Crock's device" you mention as my father was just diagnosed with terminal pancreatic cancer. would you be able to point me in the right direction? or any advice?
muchly appreciated.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

I had a UFO experience about 10 years ago driving back from London, on the motorway, the accelerator stopped, I knew there wasn't any power to the car and at the very same instant there was suddenly major snow, it was spring or summer and it was mild, sunny, no clouds, warm, nothing to expect snow then all of a sudden snow, huge snowflakes, it all happened really fast, the accelerator, brake, engine sound, tried wipers, nothing. I looked at my then boyfriend and said something about the situation and the car seemed to levitate. Then I don't remember anything after that until we got home.

This sounds like a classic abduction to me, I would be interested to hear about whether or not you have had recurring dreams of anything of this nature, have you been regressed/hypnotised ever. The fact that you are on ATS and writing such things, leads me to believe that you may still hold a connection with ET.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

I had a UFO experience about 10 years ago driving back from London, on the motorway, the accelerator stopped, I knew there wasn't any power to the car and at the very same instant there was suddenly major snow, it was spring or summer and it was mild, sunny, no clouds, warm, nothing to expect snow then all of a sudden snow, huge snowflakes, it all happened really fast, the accelerator, brake, engine sound, tried wipers, nothing. I looked at my then boyfriend and said something about the situation and the car seemed to levitate. Then I don't remember anything after that until we got home.

This sounds like a classic abduction to me, I would be interested to hear about whether or not you have had recurring dreams of anything of this nature, have you been regressed/hypnotised ever. The fact that you are on ATS and writing such things, leads me to believe that you may still hold a connection with ET.

Never had hypnosis or regression but other UFO and abduction type experiences, some mentioned on various threads on ATS. Also, like you say 'recurring dreams', very graphic, often involving aliens, and with physical symptoms, often leading to not being able to sleep between certain hours. Always very weird experiences, telepathy type things, animals seem to appear at odd times for example, last week, I woke at 3am looked out the window and saw a fox walking towards my house about 200 yards away, it walked straight to my path and was walking towards my front door, I tapped the window lightly and shook my head at it and said ''uh uh go on'', it stared at me for about 10 seconds, it's eyes glowing bright green irridescant. then turned heel and walked past my house. Reading up about bees and CCD and walk outside and there's a huge bee sitting on my doormat with those huge alien bug eyes, I took a picture of it. Seems like weird things happen to me everyday and I certainly feel like there's an alien connection. I also predict things and can make things happen. I don't mean to ramble and hope this isn't sounding crazy, I am pretty normal and don't talk about these things normally, only on ATS. Thanks for replying, it makes me feel less crazy!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dadfortruth1i will have to look into that "Lee Crock's device" you mention as my father was just diagnosed with terminal pancreatic cancer. would you be able to point me in the right direction? or any advice? muchly appreciated.

Sure:

www.google.com...

They're not that hard to make.
I developed a wearable form, worn on the back under a shirt, which seemed to give me unlimited endurance. I also thought one day, it sure would be nice if there could be an antenna for this, and the first time I tried, I succeeded, curiously. I'll be posting those details soon.
If you're looking for cancer cures, the Crock device may not be the best choice. It works for a lot of people, but there are other things that may work better.

www.google.com...

A Beck magnetic pulser and Beck blood electrification may help:

www.twotowers.com...

www.google.com...

www.google.com...

Search yahoo groups for: cancer alternative

groups.yahoo.com...

Rex Research also has cancer info:

www.rexresearch.com...

I really hope the reason I'm drawn to all this weird stuff has nothing to do with my family's UFO experiences. Thankfully, my only missing time was once, associated with alcohol. ;o)
And, sorry to be off-topic on my own thread, mods, but a man's life is involved. Thanks.

edit on 21-2-2011 by grizzle2 because: additional info

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

without derailing this thread, I would be interested (as well as others) to talk to you about this topic. Why don't you start your own thread and then we can continue where we left off

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruthAlso, like you say 'recurring dreams', very graphic, often involving aliens, and with physical symptoms, often leading to not being able to sleep between certain hours. Always very weird experiences, telepathy type things, animals seem to appear at odd times for example, last week, I woke at 3am looked out the window and saw a fox walking towards my house about 200 yards away

Ever see "The Fourth Kind", the recent fictional movie about abductions that gave no indication it was fiction and every indication it was not? That gave me the severe creeps for a long time. I am so happy not to have had any such experiences.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I try to keep from the spotlight, and not sure if I could be bothered with all the debunkers and abuse from non believers, but it's an idea.

Perhaps a thread where others feel free to add their own abduction experiences, though there are plenty of threads covering these areas already on ATS, I will look and see and perhaps create a thread.

I am interested in hearing of other experiences and how these compare. Certainly is good to know others are experiencing these things and people that have knowledge of abductions.
edit on 21-2-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I seen that movie last year and it was like ''omg that's the thing I experienced'' especially the owl thing, the dark shape, the lights. I shivered and froze to the chair watching that, so many similarities.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

also not wanting to derail this thread, I have made a thread here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

thank you so much for your information, i will check it all out. and im sorry if i got off the topic aswell.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Kinda makes you wonder if they can control the weather doesn't it? Wouldnt surprise me if they could. If you are advanced enough to travel the cosmos. You have a complete understanding of it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join