It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired USAF pilot Col. Guy S. Razer says 9/11 was 'inside job' perpetrated by US government

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
reply to post by GoldenFleece

I like the way you'll immediately take this guy's word on his credentials because he agrees with you. No questions asked.

And your information on the Payne Stewart timeline is wrong. The intercept you're talking about happened nearly three hours after the last communication with the Lear jet.

Thanks for correcting an Air Force timeline obtained by a reporter before there was any controversy over 9/11.

From now on, I'll take your word. No questions asked.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

Originally posted by Deuteronomy 23:13
reply to post by liejunkie01

Man, I hate to break it to you but you essentially said nothing. You have proved nothing. You do not know what you are talking about. The NIST theory is nothing but sophistry. And that is all you have.

Ok, I told you that it wouldn't matter. I am glad that I didn't take the time to explain it to you. Heat does directly affect the atomic structure of steel. Look it up. Obviously you do not know what you are talking about. Keep spreading your misinformation. You look like you know what you are talking about.

By the way, did you take a college level course for metallurgy?

EDIT: I am about to leave for welding lab. Yes, I do deal with steel everyday. This is my last semester of a two year program. Your post makes me laugh, thank you, I needed a laugh before I leave.
edit on 25-2-2011 by liejunkie01 because: EDIT

Heat will weaken steal. The question is how much fuel and oxygen are required for how much steel.

Listen to yourself. You are saying that because you are taking a welding cirriculum you are an expert on metallurgy? I wish you success on that.

I am not a christian but I do believe that some of us need to remove the log from our eye before trying to remove a sliver from someone elses.

You have proven nothing. Your condescending attitude counts for squat.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Deuteronomy 23:13

Its easy to tell when you have gotten the best of someone. They resort to assinine comparisions.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

So look up the incident report. You will find that mid-report they switch from Eastern time to Central time. Those that dont pay attention think the intercept was within 20 minutes. Those who pay attention realize it was over an hour.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Laugh, Laugh, Laugh.....!!!!!! Go ahead and laugh, you debunkers. Just like the words that come out of your mouths your laughter proves nothing.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Do they?

Yes, and you support weed as you are doing now.

I've never met any conspiracist here who accepts weed's opinion.

That is not true, a handful in here do? The same group that enjoys tag teaming behind weed shows up in most 911 threads demanding the OS true, and always hand waves every source, evidence, and enjoys talking down to their opponent, as some of you have just demonstrated in this tread.

Although it's often well-sourced, and it's obvious he knows what he's talking about.

That is your opinion, and I disagree.

I also believe he's given his credentials to the website owner.

Believe? Either he did or he didn’t? You don’t know you are assuming again.

I was just amused by GoldenFleece's readiness to believe someone anonymous, with no posting history to speak of, simply because they endorse his views.

No different then you endorsing the OS and the word of our government who have no posting history either. You’re views and opinions of GoldenFleece's can be said about you as well.

I will gladly take the word of an airline pilot who has put his credentials and reputation on the line. At least we have a “real face” and a “real name” and not some blogger hiding behind a keyboard on ATS saying believe me instead of Guy S. Razer. This guy can be check out if he is real or not, however most of you debunkers cannot be checked out. So who should we believe, an expert in aviation or a blogger who spends much of their time on a conspiracy website defending the OS proven lies?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Okay, so Im being nice today...

At 0927:18 EDT, N47BA acknowledged the clearance by stating, "three nine zero bravo alpha." This was the last known radio transmission from the airplane.4 The sound of the cabin altitude aural warning5 was not heard on the ATC recording of this transmission.6

Final communication from the Stewart aircraft. 9:27 EASTERN daylight time.

At 0933:38 EDT (6 minutes and 20 seconds after N47BA acknowledged the previous clearance), the controller instructed N47BA to change radio frequencies and contact another Jacksonville ARTCC controller. The controller received no response from N47BA. The controller called the flight five more times over the next 4 1/2 minutes but received no response.

So around 9:38 EDT, ATC is starting to realize something might be wrong.

About 0952 CDT,7 a USAF F-16 test pilot from the 40th Flight Test Squadron at Eglin Air Force Base (AFB), Florida, was vectored to within 8 nm of N47BA.8 About 0954 CDT, at a range of 2,000 feet from the accident airplane and an altitude of about 46,400 feet,9 the test pilot made two radio calls to N47BA but did not receive a response. About 1000 CDT, the test pilot began a visual inspection of N47BA. There was no visible damage to the airplane, and he did not see ice accumulation on the exterior of the airplane. Both engines were running, and the rotating beacon was on. He stated that he could not see inside the passenger section of the airplane because the windows seemed to be dark. Further, he stated that the entire right cockpit windshield was opaque, as if condensation or ice covered the inside. He also indicated that the left cockpit windshield was opaque, although several sections of the center of the windshield seemed to be only thinly covered by condensation or ice; a small rectangular section of the windshield was clear, with only a small section of the glare shield visible through this area. He did not see any flight control movement. About 1012 CDT, he concluded his inspection of N47BA and proceeded to Scott AFB, Illinois.

At 9:52 CENTRAL daylight time...or one hour and approximately twenty-five minutes after contact was lost, an air force fighter was detailed to check out the plane, arriving eight minutes later....or one hour and thirty three minutes AFTER contact was lost. And that pilot was only on scene for 12 minutes before completing his mission in Illinois.

www.ntsb.gov...

There you go.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

You don't really care about the truth. You only want to get the best of someone!! Well good for you!! That is what all of this is about is your agrandizement. I hope you feel real good about yourself. Congratulations! Boy, I guess you showed me.

And again you have proven nothing.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Since you have been preaching how true the government events of 911 are concerning everything related to the four airplanes and their alleged crashes, I would like you to show a little evidence (a few source) of hundreds perhaps, thousands of American pilots that support the OS and support your 911 views?

edit on 25-2-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

No, Im all about the truth and denying ignorance (which should sound a bit familiar). I was merely pointing out that once again, when confronting people with facts that demolish their beliefs, they resort to assinine comparisions. Have a nice day.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

.....saying believe me instead of Guy S. Razer. This guy can be check out if he is real or not....

Indeed! Have you???

screwloosechange.blogspot.com...

One of the recent darlings of the 9/11 truth movement has been retired Lieutenant Colonel Guy Razer, who claims to be a former Air Force fighter pilot. As has been pointed out in a thread on the JREF forum, his all too convenient name aside, he has absolutely nothing to back up his claim, and in interviews has given no impression that he has any knowledge specific to someone with a long distinguished career as a fighter pilot. There is no Internet-available information on him, other than his Myspace page, with the nomenclature Supereagle69, which appears more to have been created by a teenager with Top Gun fantasies than a 20 year veteran of the Air Force.

Something odd about Lt. Col. Guy S. Razer

...."But who is this guy? I found no info about him. Only that he is on the patriotsquoestion911 list, and stj911.org members list. No photos, no other personal info, nothing.

We have a retired airforce pilot, so I suspected he would talk about NORAD and the military response. But no, he only talks about WTC 7 and repeats all the classic lies. No mention of NORAD or military.

He repeats the classic lines "treasonous perpetrators that have infiltrated the highest levels of our government", "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic" and "expose the real perpetrators of 9/11 and bring them to justice". Does this sound familiar to you? I've heard them a hundred thousand times. Classic Alex Jones material. Sounds almost manufactured by the Jones/Prisonplanet fearmongering factory".....

edit on 25 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
What is assinine is the assumption that an airplane is going to fell a structure over 1000 times more massive by flying into it. The buildings were also made of tougher stuff. Building: steel and concrete. Airplane: predominately aluminum.

If the government would have proven its points there would be no debate today.

1368 ft tall by 208 ft square of steel frame being reduced to a pile less than 75 ft high (from Bazant and Zhou; Why Did the Towers Fall; a paper I got off a debunker sight. Bazant and Zhou also said the towers fell each at approximately 10 secs. Read the abstarct if you don't believe me. It's easy enough to find.). By looking at the pile one wouldn't even be able to tell what the heap was to begin with.

1368 ft tall structure standing plum one moment. Some seconds later it is a clould of dust and a pile of debris.

Okay. I said my piece. Now I am waiting for more condescension and sophistry (which proves nothing) from the debunkers. (Or 'the borg' as I like to refer to them)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

I guess you would know as well as anyone else what it means to be vindictive when someone tears apart what you believe in.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Insults, condescension, sophistry, arrogance....The debunkers never change.

link   

edit on 25-2-2011 by Deuteronomy 23:13 because: accidental double post

link   

...an expert in aviation

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

See Weeds post above. How funny. You believe he's an expert in aviation? Really?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
edit
yeah sorry didn't see that above
edit on 25-2-2011 by Alexandre1980 because: already posted a couple replies above, didn't see it, sorry.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Without questioning the integrity of the source or you OP. I can't help but notice that these military officials coming out and admiting this. Something dosn't qiite fit. I'm almost certain they've always known and are merely
inciting us to riot. I think we as Americans are on the hit list. Call me paranoid, but why would a military man capable of doing something about it. Get up and blab to the whole world his sudden revelation. It dosn't take 4 yrs to figure this out. Something very wrong in our nation isn't there? When the average citizen feels he needs to think this covertly.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

What is assinine is the assumption that an airplane is going to fell a structure over 1000 times more massive by flying into it. The buildings were also made of tougher stuff. Building: steel and concrete. Airplane: predominately aluminum.

More illustration of ignorance. Fire a little bitty magnum round into an engine block and you can destroy the engine. Do some checking into the angle clips that attached the trusses to the vertical supports.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Since you have been preaching how true the government events of 911 are concerning everything related to the four airplanes and their alleged crashes, I would like you to show a little evidence of hundreds perhaps, thousands of American pilots that support the OS and support you views?

screwloosechange.blogspot.com...

Nice try, I knew you couldn’t answer my question, yet you went to a known disinformation website that many compare to 911 Myths.com these particular websites are against all conspiracies theories and only supports the OS 100% and the website is mostly opinionated, nothing more.

The fact is you have not proved anything against Guy Razer.
edit on 25-2-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join