It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$100,000+ Salaries for School Teachers?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dizzie_lizzie79

I commend you for taking such a great interest in your son's education. I wish more parents would. I always tried to keep the kids occupied, even when they were finished with their schoolwork. A lot of kids with ADHD are incredibly bright, but need parents to bring that out in them. Keeping them busy with stuff that interests them is a good defense.

You still have the parents that let them run around and do whatever the heck they want and use the disorder as a crutch. It's a shame for the kids. We're losing some brilliant minds. Unfortunately, by the time they got to me in middle and high school, they were too set in their ways. Most of them were never even read to as kids. Education wasn't important in their lives so they spent their time causing as much grief as possible. I sent notes home, never got one single response back. Guess they were too busy to care. I would've understood work issues. I at least expected a phone call.

It's a twisted world we live in. We pay actors and sports stars millions upon millions, but the people who defend our country, come to our rescue, take care of our health and build the next generation of young minds get paid very little in the scheme of things.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Teacher's Salary in Wisconsin

Starting Salary: $25,222 Average Salary: $46,390

A long way from $100K

Teacher's Salary in My State (TN)

For those of you who are curious.
You can find information on any state by just doing a Google Search.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Teachers should be well payed. They should be respected. The best of the bunch should wan't to become teachers. That's how it is here. Pay isn't good thought but they are respected and only top 10% get to do the masters degree for teaching.

new topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join