It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Google and NASA hiding Nibiru?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Greetings fellow ATS members! I want to point out something about the notion of Nibiru that will hopefully provide a little scientific reason in this debate. If a celestial object the size of a brown dwarf star, or even the size of our planet, were to be on approach to intersect or nearly intersect our orbit we would be able to observe this through the dramatic effect that object's gravity would have on our planet and the solar system at large. That level of gravitational disturbance would be impossible to hide with any means real (media control) or imaginary ("chemtrails" and the like). The very fact that we are not seeing these disturbances means nothing is on approach to come anywhere near us that even remotely fits the size(s) Nibiru has been attributed with.

Taking the above into consideration and combining it with astrophysics we can see that there is no way possible that a large celestial body could "swing" through our solar system on any sort of regular basis (regardless of the infrequency of those passes). Tidal locking is one example which illustrates the utter impossibility of a Nibiru type object passing through our solar system.

Yes scientists suspect there may be another planet at the outermost edges of our solar system but that does not mean it is Nibiru. That is false association and forming a false association not a readily accepted method of denying ignorance.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
If nibiru was real - they wouldn't be able to hide it. Think about it.

Every telescope on Earth?

Not to mention - if it's going to hit Earth.. Trust me. You would see it.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
reply to post by Human_Alien

Have you tried those coordinates yourself yet?

if so, can you post a screen shot from today?

or is that your YT video..

Google Earth (explore sky) : 5h 53m 27s,-6 10' 56 ( I can't use the screen grab for some reason but it IS blacken out)

Google Sky: -6.01931, -91.5903

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
If nibiru was real - they wouldn't be able to hide it. Think about it.

Every telescope on Earth?

Not to mention - if it's going to hit Earth.. Trust me. You would see it.

Once again. It's too far out so it's not within a telescope range.

Only deep sky probes like HUBBLE and WISE (which, just went offline yesterday. Coincidence?)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Not mine, let me see if i can screen grab.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by copernicus2012
Alien whether or not i believe in all of this I appreciate all the effort you put into your threads. If anything it gives for a better read! great job

Effort?
Almost the entire OP is a quote from another website.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I believe they shut off the scope because they potentially didn't want it disrupted by the solar flare.

edit on 19-2-2011 by Daedal because: spelling

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dilligaf28

You're speculating (and that's great) but please make sure you keep speculation and facts separate.

Because you posted as though you have some archival record stored away somewhere to compare this with.
As far as I know, modern man (as far as recordable and historical record keeping goes) has never lived to write about these events before!
So I'm a little confused as to how you could possibly know how objects will/would react.

And if you're basing this on science well, I think most scientists are spewing lies/guesses disguised as facts. Or they're completely incompetent. Probably a little of both.

But please, continue to post. I like reading opinions.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedal
I believe they shut off the scope in case because they potentially didn't want it disrupted by the solar flare.

That is a good point but wouldn't they have had plans for their satellites for decades in case of such a thing?

Scientists and mathematicians are the best at problem solving every possible scenario so this would be covered already otherwise we'd have all our communications and defense satellites taken offline too and the people up in the ISS would be immediately brought back to Earth in a hurry.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedal
I believe they shut off the scope because they potentially didn't want it disrupted by the solar flare.

edit on 19-2-2011 by Daedal because: spelling

Could be although they told the Sheeple listening world that W.I.S.E. was put on hibernation because it completed its mission!

That's right. Found everything it needed to find.

Really? Aren't they looking for a new planet?

Oh yeah.....that's right. They found Nibiru 30 years ago and decided to tell us now before it's presence (and its entourage) is unmistakable!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
As I understand, this "whatever" is coming at us from below (South Pole). The nearest big population centres are in Australia & New Zealand and they are being hammered by multiple cyclones of enormous proportions.... Coincidence ? I think not..

As Michael Jackson said... "This is it"

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Here the screen shot i just took, Nothing blacked out....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a8c822523ac.png[/atsimg]

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

My beliefs, feelings, suspicions might not be yours. That's fine. I am not professing to know facts. I am just sharing what I believe MIGHT be relevant.

You should put this in your signature. In recent weeks, you've been dismissive, rude or insulting to other ATSers and as soon as the heat is returned, you either post the above or bail.

I am currently running an investigation on Google and NASA and Department of Homeland Security conspiring together to hide evidence that a brown dwarf with three moons is currently between Jupiter and Mars orbit ascending from the southern hemisphere of our solar system at 100,000 miles per hour or 2.4 million miles every day.

A brown dwarf has more mass than any planet in our Solar System. If one (with three moons) was somewhere beyond Mars, the gravitational pull would be noticed PDQ by the motions of the planets and their moons. The effects of microlensing would also provide unavoidable evidence for astronomers worldwide...or are they silenced?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I agree with your theory and would also speculate about Betelgeuse going super nova is also part of the conspiracy.
Whats that second sun in the sky is it Niburu. Nope just Betelgeuse Betelgeuse Betelgeuse.
Also there has been a lot of U.S. senators announcing retirement in the last week about seven that I heard of. I wonder who else is going to the bunkers?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/044c3c8aee34.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Originally posted by copernicus2012
Alien whether or not i believe in all of this I appreciate all the effort you put into your threads. If anything it gives for a better read! great job

Effort?
Almost the entire OP is a quote from another website.

Terral's blog was sent to me via email. I could NOT find the exact blog so I did not use external quotes so you are correct and I at not time eluded these were my words.

However, I DID make the "EFFORT" to download, upload and insert the photos along with posting a thread but.....yeah Phage, you're right. And although it's quite obvious your anger and intent, thanks for showing up and sharing absolutely nothing on this thread!

I think the possibility of life changing and opening up a whole new paradigm and time for humanity, has gotten some people very angry. They're confused and don't know how to react so they attack and deny.

You can almost feel the venom in some of the posts.

Hey, I didn't invent this Universe. So don't hate me because life as you know it may possibly and radically change.
I'm just delivering the (possible) message and helping to connect the dots.

Don't like it? Take it up with the people who have been lying to you for ages, millennium and eons.
I'm just STO

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

This has got to be one of your best a Human.? The blank spot is just as good as seeing what's behind it IMO.
Something dreadful is there, you can be sure of that. That is as plain as the blank spot itself. Came to that conclusion on Putermans thread.

You're a scary man Human. Posting so much in your face at onetime. Superb gallente !
edit on 19-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

I am currently running an investigation on Google and NASA and Department of Homeland Security conspiring together to hide evidence that a brown dwarf with three moons is currently between Jupiter and Mars orbit ascending from the southern hemisphere of our solar system at 100,000 miles per hour or 2.4 million miles every day. The NASA tracking/orbit data for the Elenin Comet is a psy-op cover story for a brown dwarf 2.5 Jupiter mass sizes and powerful magnetic polarity that has been affecting Earth magnetic field, rotation and tilt since 2004. We have images of the brown dwarf with moons in tow here:

Pure speculation, can you please explain where you get those numbers of something no one knows if it really exists:

speed 100,000 miles per hour
mass: 2,5 x Jupiter
powerful magnetic polarity

and more speculation:
affecting Earth magnetic field
and affecting earth ROTATION & TILT. !!!

So its affects earth rotation & tilt. Please explain as no one has experienced any shortening of a day (24h) nor seen the stars out of place.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mad dog

I agree with your theory and would also speculate about Betelgeuse going super nova is also part of the conspiracy.
Whats that second sun in the sky is it Niburu. Nope just Betelgeuse Betelgeuse Betelgeuse.
Also there has been a lot of U.S. senators announcing retirement in the last week about seven that I heard of. I wonder who else is going to the bunkers?

I agree

How many Once-in-a-life-time galactic events are in store?
A planet demoted.
A star exploding
A gigantic planet (Nemesis, Tyche and/or Nibiru) entering?
A possible binary dwarf on the outskirts?

And why now?

The PTB have always been very good at controlling, hiding, avoiding and disseminating the truth.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hear me out. We can't rule out everything right?! We must except and investigate any and all options. What if...... WHAT IF Google sky is hiding a giant interstellar taco?! This would change everything. I for one feel the chances of a taco are just as great as a mis-translated planet from a economics major.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join