It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whatever they are

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
They are smart enough not to mess with you when people are around (minus one account when everyone in the house seen it). I have been haunted my whole life,and only once out of about 100 incidents was anyone around.

Isnt it crazy? They know you have to keep the secret. haha They know that what they are doing to you is an experience most people will never have, and they also know it drives you crazy it works this way. They know it's killing you, That you cannot talk about what they do and still look sane.

It's like winning the lottery, you could brag about it. Then everyone would want some,or you would get killed for your money. A secret you just have to keep.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by miracleretiree

What on earth are you talking about?

Your post does not seem to make any sense, and is not coherent.

Can you clarify please, what it is you want to discuss?

vVv

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
ghosts, spirits, guides, gods, aliens, beings from other dimensions geez mate u want him to draw u a diagram?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

please tell us elaborately what are u talking about?
atleast be courageous to speak ur secret.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Did he died??
Seriously some real meat on this sandwich or to the hoax bin please.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Are you talkin about the satanic invisible penguins that watch me when I sleep

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
no, it's about the sock monster that only eats one sock and leaves the other for you to find! heh, it's been hounting me my whole life as well!

OP are you talking about the shadows? I see them all the time but never when someone is around... spill the beans OP, if you are crazy then so am I :p

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I worked in a very haunted healthcare facility where possibly 50 percent of the 180 patients most likely felt the same way that you do. They couldn't tell anyone or the staff laughed it off and called them crazy. Took me a few years to understand what was occurring. It was heartbreaking. A little research enlightened me to the truth. So, no, you are definitely not the only one experiencing this. And, yes, it is a very, very heavy burden to carry.

But, they are not "smart".... only devious. They will portray themselves as very powerful to you but they aren't. They are just low-life, bored bullies just as we have low-life, shallow bullies in this realm.

There are other powers surrounding you and your circumstance that can help you.... great, brilliant, powerful Entities. Call on them (aloud) and allow them to show you the way.

Believe in Angels... because they are real.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
What i wrote probably will not make sense to most of you,but i wrote this out in about 1 min and i am not explaining any further.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dreams n chains

Im glad you understand,but i am not scared at all anymore. I get haunted on a daily basis and it just doesnt bother me at all anymore.

The only part that bothered me was the fact they were only coming out when i was alone,like they want to make a person crazy.

The favorite activity of the entity haunting me now is to flick on my playstation so i can hear it.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by miracleretiree
reply to post by dreams n chains

Im glad you understand,but i am not scared at all anymore. I get haunted on a daily basis and it just doesnt bother me at all anymore.

The only part that bothered me was the fact they were only coming out when i was alone,like they want to make a person crazy.

The favorite activity of the entity haunting me now is to flick on my playstation so i can hear it.

They're just people. Nothing more and nothing less. I will tell exactly how to make them afraid of coming around you. Frankly, I have been able to help other people with this, and I know that it works. It is based on the notion that people have been using for centuries, when they perform their rituals and the varieties of "cleansing" methods. I realized what was actually being accomplished when I learned that it doesn't matter which ritual is used, as long as the ritual is used in a serious manner and is applied with the belief that it will be successful in driving off and keeping away the jerk being targeted. That was when I knew that the ritual wasn't the key. The key was causing the person to know that they've been empowered. Most people seem to need a magic wand in order to be able to do a magic trick.

The fact is that all ghosts, spirits, demons, whatever you want to call them, are people who've passed from corporeal life. That's just the way it is, and religions and superstitions have given these folks a lot more power in our own experience of them than they actually have. In fact, in the corporeal realm, these folks have little or no power at all. Seriously, you may think it's quite a deal for some idiot to turn your PlayStation on and off, but a 5 yr old kid can do that. You probably wouldn't get scared of a 5 yr old if he turned on your video game. I know that I wouldn't. So, the first thing you do is realize that these jokers have no real power in this realm. Sounds, touches, small object manipulation, a few scratches here and there - that's nothing compared to what you can do. Some entity can turn your PlayStaion on? Hell, I can smash the goddman thing to pieces. See what I mean?

The second thing I need you to understand, is that you actually consist of the corporeal body/brain and a full and growing mass of what I call Intellect, but you can think of as your own spirit that's "attached" to your body. This "spirit" sees and is the same form of intelligent existence as these jerks that are pestering you, and what you (the corporeal brain part of you) have to do is teach the "spirit" part of you that "you, as a whole" can kick the snot out of anything that come around, as long as "you, as a whole" realize it and firmly believe it. This is what the rituals do for people. They cause people to truly believe that they now are powerful enough to do what they were always capable of doing.

If you know this because you know the truth about what you are and what these goofballs are, then you don't need a ritual to toss them down the stairs and kick them to the curb. Your "spirit" will simply do it without you even having to deal with it. After all, your "spirit" is you, and more of you gathers within its whole with each instant as your brain carries on with the business of life, so with each realization (like this post you're reading right now) your "spirit" becomes more and more capable of dealing with that realm. And that's the point of life - to become more and more capable for that final and eternal stage of human existence.

So, what you need to do is really think about what I've just taught you. Internalize it, and challenge it in whatever way it needs to be challenged for it to become real and true for you. I know it's true, but the realization has to belong to you for the power to immediately belong to you. No rituals. No amulets. No potions or chants or exorcists, or any of that stuff. That was only ever used to convince you that you had the power to chase away those predators, but I'm telling you that you've always had that power, and all it takes is for you to finally understand that you do (and more importantly, why you've always had that power) and your "spiritual" self will take it from there and protect the corporeal you against further problems like that.

I hope this starts you in the right direction. I've finally gotten sick of people being preyed upon by *ssholes on this side of the veil and on that side. I swear, when I finally kick the corpse into the box, that side had better watch out. With what I know about how all of this really works, all the hells will be coughing up the tragic victims that've been needlessly suffering. I've had it with predators. They're cowards as soon as you put a little pressure on them.
edit on 2/20/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
yea.i kind of know what your talking about.one of my personal hobbies is the study of the paranormal.i think i was haunted by something once.when i was living with my dad.allot of weird stuff was going on....stuff getting "miss placed/stolen"with no explanation,we tried changing the locks at our place but it still kept happening.it eventually stopped.hope it does for you to.

top topics

join