posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 03:12 AM
I would like to conduct a small poll.
1. Think microchips can be made to hold personal/ financial data?
2. Think that if (1) is true, that these chips can be made small enough to become a viable "subdermal" mode of identification?
3. Think if (1 & 2) is true that they can be produced at such a rate as to be distributed to every individual in the world?
4. Think if (1, 2, 3, & 4) are true, that government/s will abuse the knowledge afforded by the chips?
5. Believe that prescience (a vision of things that have not yet occurred) is possible and that some precious few people might have forseen this
inevitability (Daniel, Jesus, John)?
You may also want to ask yourself whether you think it 'could' be possible to monitor these chips by sattalite.
Then ask yourself what kind of event might have to take place for the world governments to force such measures on their people - for the people's own
security, say. (i.e., social security and income tax introduced in the US during wartime; patriot act and loss of freedom for security after 9/11,
Peace be unto you,
[Edited on 21-3-2003 by Savonarola]