It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any other Real Vampi(y)res here on ATS?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ezekiel

Thank you for the very unique advise lol. I will be sure to if the need ever arises.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Vamp333

Thank you! I'm still very glad to be here

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Greetings and salutations! May your stay here feed your energies as it does mine

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

Thanks, I'm sure it will

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by PinkAndBlack

Ok, well I tend to sparkle in the sunlight... cant really explain it maybe its the glitter? Im currently hiding because buffy is after me and so is blade. Alas any chance you know where a bloodbank is cuz im thirsty. Ok ok i'm lying i'm actually a smirf and bigbird is my leader. I think you've watch too much fantasy crap ( no offense) vamps aren't real i've never found any evidence to even remotely consider any such existence. If you really are one (1-1,000,000) then my apologies but gonna need some proof. It all sounds made up. I'd have a better chance convincing someone im a bloodthirsty leprechaun. Anyhow all aside welcome aboard good to have another member.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
While I don't believe that vampires really exist, and the thought of drinking human blood is downright creepy and disgusting to me, I do believe that people should be allowed to think and do whatever they wish as long as they aren't harming anyone.

I don't think anyone on this board really has a right to judge you, as we all have our own "out-there" beliefs (or else we wouldn't be here). Sometimes reality can just be downright boring and depressing, so why not make something more of it?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Nice to have you here, welcome!

Forgive me if this sounds rather crass, but I'm pretty sure there is a word for what you claim to be, someone who enjoys other's pain. Its called a sadist, or Schadenfreude. Hopefully a time will come when you will mature and grow past this stage, as it appears to have you suffering from illusions of grandeur.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by PinkAndBlack
reply to post by mutantgenius

…we have willing donors.

Hi PinkAndBlack & welcome to the funhouse.
Donors? How does one become a donor? Why? What's in it for the donor?
Money? Immortality? Handicap parking?
edit on 19-2-2011 by don rumsfeld because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Torgo

Thank you. Reality can be downright boring metimes, but I've chose to embrace it rather than try to escape

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by PinkAndBlack

Yes there are.

New York in the late 1990's at the start of the Sanguinarium as it is now, I was trained as a 'fangsmith'. You know of Father Sebastian I would imagine?

I suppose I should commend you for bringing this here and trying to enlighten just a few people. Kudos.

Just adding my positive support.

Good luck finding a Black Swan.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Trouble in Little Chi

I'm not a big fan of sadism personally, though I do have a huge amount of respect for those in the S/M community, specifically masochists. I think it takes a lot of courage/love to be able to trust someone enough for that.
Vampirism isn't about causing pain for others.

Thank you for the welcome!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by PinkAndBlack
reply to post by Big Trouble in Little Chi

I'm not a big fan of sadism personally, though I do have a huge amount of respect for those in the S/M community, specifically masochists. I think it takes a lot of courage/love to be able to trust someone enough for that.
Vampirism isn't about causing pain for others.

Thank you for the welcome!

Forgive me for misinterpreting, my next question would be how do you "feed" off someone's life force? I know you said you were a psi/sang hybrid so blood would be the one obvious life force, but I take the "psy" part as taking something else?

Also, whats the Black Swan?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

Money? No. Immortality? No. Handicap parking? Well I'm sure you could work something out if you were really intent on it

There are various forums & places within real vampire forums to find vampires who need donors, either for energy, or blood, or both. If you feel that you have a problem with producing TOO MUCH energy (sort of the opposite of vampirism) then finding a vamp to help relieve you of that excess energy could be more beneficial then simply grounding that energy out. Donors are highly respected within the Vampire Community as they provide us a way to feed ethically, & it's a great way for non-vamps to be apart of the VC as well.
edit on 19/2/2011 by PinkAndBlack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ThrIII

Glad to know!

Yes I've heard of Father Todd, & that's really interesting you were a fang smith. I heard that zines were pretty big back in the early days before the OVC & have been trying to write a few of my own.

Thank you for the support & good luck! I'm sure I'll find one soon

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Majority of young people watch too much movies and tv. They have been sucked into a state where they mix fiction with the real world.They start believing that things that they see in movies exist in the real world.Their mental capacity to differentiate between fiction and reality is being retarded.There are things that are real and things that are just the imagination of other people and you should not start thinking that they exists.You should slow down your fast pace life and let your inner consiousness guide you to what is real and what is not.Take the time to digest what you see and hear and you will come to realise what is and what is not.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I wont invite you into my house and if you come in, I have garlic hanging in my kitchen.
If you make it passed that, I have your worst nightmare, a catholic cross!
And by the power invested in me I will send you back into the night flapping your bat wing's.

No seriously but I checked the site out and i've read most of the thread.
You claim vampirism has nothing to do with the transylvania, dracula and all that media hyped stuff, yet, and not surprisingly, when I checked out the website the first thing I saw was that they are arranging a trip to transylvania, that's when I spat out my coffee, some landed on my laptop but it's fine.
Then I scroll down the site and what do ya know, dracula comes up, aslo twilight by the way.
There isnt a secret society of vampires that come out in the night and need blood, we all need blood to survive and if you go out on a friday in most places you'll find alot of people around at all hours.
I dont think that qualifies for being a vampire.
So if youre not the stereotype vamp who paints their face white, likes dark clothes and dark setting's, dark nails or red, you know, you all lookalike, if youre not that, then what type of vamp are you, the type that dont like blood, dont like dark clothes and settings, dont like dracula and vamp movies and never seen twighlight???

Your a girl, hmmm, lemme think....you might be a lesbian vampire!
Im the killer!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1Starman
Majority of young people watch too much movies and tv. They have been sucked into a state where they mix fiction with the real world.They start believing that things that they see in movies exist in the real world.Their mental capacity to differentiate between fiction and reality is being retarded.There are things that are real and things that are just the imagination of other people and you should not start thinking that they exists.You should slow down your fast pace life and let your inner consiousness guide you to what is real and what is not.Take the time to digest what you see and hear and you will come to realise what is and what is not.

Ugh... why does everyone think I'm so young

Like I've said before I am not a fan of vampire fiction (I find all the misrepresentations rather insulting). I've never read Twilight, or seen the movies, & don't plan too. I didn't even know what Twilight WAS until I found out that they were filming it at my high school just under a year after my awakening

Thank you for the "advice" & I agree100% with your first sentence.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
With all the media attention about them recently (Twilight, True Blood etc) I consider this is an experiment on how non-vampires will accept vampires... Vampires do exist and whether or not they show themselves depends upon if society will accept them or not.

I think there are more Ghosts on ATS than Vampires though...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Garlic?! YUMMM! Catholic cross? AH STAY AWAY!

A trip to Transylvania you say? As utterly priceless/insanely comical as that sounds, I'd be interested as I have never left the US before. I hope your laptop is okay

Well all I can say is that some of us like vamp fiction & some don't

I'm actually male-bodied, but I don't view myself as a boy or girl. I guess I'm the pansexual, anarcho-queer/anarcha-feminist, satanist/discordian, S.H.A.R.P.(SkinHeads Against Racial Prejudice) kind?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join