It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any other Real Vampi(y)res here on ATS?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold
Well, I am not sure if they were vampires, I do not understand their concept very much.
But on the internet I accidentaly stumbled upon some video where girl was kneeling infront of standing guy and she was doing some really weird movies. I think she was sucking his blood or something, because he was shouting bad words and crying loudly
I think she was a vampire...?
I think he didn't like it

OMG was that the same vampire girl?? i saw it too...accidentaly, and 2 men came to help control her in a strange way while she kept sucking the blood.......i think i got very afraid becouse my hand started to shake...i just wished i was there to help
:
edit on 18-2-2011 by Gloster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

They are wrong. I'm not a teenager, or a goth, & just for the record I also don't like vampire fiction & I don't get off on blood.

I've listed a few resources already if you really are interested in the possibility of expanding your view point a little:

sphynxcatvp.nocturna.org is one of the better ones I've come across so far.
www.sanguinarius.org is another one that has been around for a while as well.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

thanx grammar stasi. if u can reed it than wat's thee prablem?

If it is such a joke then don't continue to follow it.
edit on 18/2/2011 by PinkAndBlack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by PinkAndBlack
reply to post by TechVampyre

thanx grammar stasi. if u can reed it than wat's thee prablem?
edit on 18/2/2011 by PinkAndBlack because: (no reason given)

The problem is there is a certain standard on ats..And you are not exempt from it.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Im from New Orleans originally.. that Ann Rice sure made a stupid move making it the vampire mecca.. funny, no kids in capes tromping through the grave yards or adults practicing their sanguinary fetishes in bars for attention before that book series..

Anyway, werewolves are so much more cool.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I don't get off on blood.

If that's the case wouldn't you just be a "Psi" (minus the "Sang Hybrid" bit)? After all, isn't it just the sanguinarians who crave consuming blood?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gloster

Originally posted by Farnhold
Well, I am not sure if they were vampires, I do not understand their concept very much.
But on the internet I accidentaly stumbled upon some video where girl was kneeling infront of standing guy and she was doing some really weird movies. I think she was sucking his blood or something, because he was shouting bad words and crying loudly
I think she was a vampire...?
I think he didn't like it

OMG was that the same vampire girl?? i saw it too...accidentaly, and 2 men came to help control her in a strange way while she kept sucking the blood.......i think i got very afraid becouse my hand started to shake...i just wished i was there to help
:
edit on 18-2-2011 by Gloster because: (no reason given)

Poor men
. My theory is that they were some vampire hunters, they didnt seem like regular guys, because they knew what they were doing. I guess it was some kind of ritual, because they all seemed to be in pain, one after one, but they still stayed there. Hm.. what came afterwards, I couldn't understand. NOT at all. It's just... too hard to describe it by words. My hand started to shake as well, and really hard.
I was so terrified I couldn't fall asleep that night. It was so terrible

edit on 18-2-2011 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Advantage

I love A. Rice (I admit it) Lol.... In deference to N.O. it is a city with a tantalizing history. Makes for good fiction.

link   

I have spoken with a few Therians/Other kin, but still have yet to met one.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by redmage

I don't get off on blood as in I'm not a blood fetishist. I need it as well as psi/chi/prana/vitality... but it's not for fun.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Just a reminder here, Please lets keep the thread civil, Name calling will not be tolerated.

Focus on the main point of the thread and not each other.

Thanks
Asala
Super Moderator

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PinkAndBlack

I know a "psychic vampire" but she is not nearly as intelligent as she thinks she is and I've caught her.

Every single time.

She's never made it past my mental defenses.

I've known her since 1995.

She is not a member of ATS.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

I love A. Rice (I admit it) Lol.... In deference to N.O. it is a city with a tantalizing history. Makes for good fiction.

Oh I LOVED the books.. but couldnt she have set them in detroit or something??

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Well that's good you know how to shield. Taking from others without their consent is looked down upon in most communities, ours included.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I don't get off on blood as in I'm not a blood fetishist. I need it as well as psi/chi/prana/vitality... but it's not for fun.

You say you "need" it, as opposed to simply wanting/craving it; so what exactly do you experience if/when you go for extend periods without the consumption of blood?
edit on 2/18/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by redmage

First it's hard to concentrate on things, headaches, mood swings, restlessness, ... Then if it's been longer I get confused really easily, migraines, depression, extreme irritableness, insomnia... eventually I've experienced chest pains which make it hard to breath but that was only after a year or so of actively "starving" myself (back when I was in denial). I won't die but I need psi/blood to stay emotionally/mentally well/stable.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Well that's good you know how to shield. Taking from others without their consent is looked down upon in most communities, ours included.

He was talking about his gf, but more likely a wife

still funny though

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PinkAndBlack

Anyways, on serious note.
1.So, are there vampries that feed only, and only by blood?
2.Do any of you guys know about any vampries here in europe? Slovakia, to be more specific.
3.Are you immortal? I think not
, but still, couldn't help myself but to ask that question.
4.And mainly, can I become one? I am very talented guy, I can pull both my legs behind my head, or, when I am standing, turn both my legs for 120-130 degrees back. I am sure I would be great income for vampries.
edit on 18-2-2011 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join