It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how do you know you have been poisoned by covert agents?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
how do you know you have been poisoned by covert agents? Like carcinogens and the like. What way you can tell they are spiking your food/drink?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Your first clue would probably be that you are dead.

But seriously...do you think you are being poisoned???

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

The only way is to take samples and run them through a mass spectrometer. To be honest, if TPTB were poisoning you you would be dead, they don't use things that take a long time to effect a target. They use highly radioactive substances (easy to see, if your hair starts falling out) or other secretive stuff that causes heart attacks and is untraceable. I wouldn't expect to see a gov't sanctioned cyanide poisoning or anything like that.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
We already poison ourselves enough.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by John Rodgers Cornman

Your post reminded me of a little known fact...
Back in medieval days royalty would only drink out of a brightly polished silver cup...something, some base chemical in most poisons would turn the silver black and contact with silver is known to kill bacteria??? if your worried go buy ya a silver cup man...

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Thought I could be first with the " your dead" bit, too many like minded souls on here!

Great info on the silver cup though, didn't know that.

Peace and health!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I hope that I can alleviate some of the delusional paranoia going on here.

1. If you were poisoned by covert agents, you would be dead. No "slow death operations" as it is too easy to get caught.

2. "Accidental Death" assassinations are reserved for people who are such a threat that they to die quick, and it needs to look like an accident to maintain plausible deniability for the agency in question.

3. If you are posting on ATS then are assuredly not one of these people. Warlords, gunrunners, bomb-makers, assassins, crooked politicians/military officers/corporate executives and drug cartel leaders don't post here.

SOMETIMES a whistle-blower (who MIGHT be likely to post on ATS) will get knocked off like this, but generally their lives are just ruined as once they blow the whistle everybody and their mother is expecting them to get assassinated.

Relax. No secret agents out to kill you.

top topics

join