It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Prepare to Invade Israel" - Hezbollah Leader

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

"Prepare to Invade Israel" - Hezbollah Leader

cnsnews.com

Beirut (AP) – Hezbollah's leader told his Shiite guerrilla group Wednesday to be prepared to invade northern Israel, a day after Israel's defense minister warned that the quiet along the tense border could erupt into violence.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Riots all across the Middle-East, Jordan and Syria on the offense against Israel, more US intervention and Iran sending war ships and just a few things I believe are going through the minds of these Hezzbollah leaders during these times.. not just them, but minds of all leaders and generals in the region.

I wonder how serious this preperation is. Mass preparing would instantly give away all "enemy" locations to Israel...

Let's just watch this story.

www.nytimes.com...

cnsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
"Prepare To Die" would have been a more accurate assesment to give to his fighters.

Wow the ME sure is going to Hell...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Things are happening fast over in the m.e., is it the snowball effect or something else? IMO things are only getting started over there.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I wish they would all just get it over with. The middle east is just like a champagne bottle thats been shook up too much.

I don't think Hesbollah will invade Israel though unless provoked, which Israel has been trying to do. They've breached Lebanons airspace hundreds of times in the last couple years. Of course they get away with it.

Israel needs the water up there, so they will take the steps to make sure it happens sooner or later.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Once again Hezbollah has decided to ruffle the feathers in the Middle East and why? Because they know that the Islamic Republic of Iran is sending warships to Syria, which has a border on Lebanon on two entire sides of the nation, North and East. Israel is on their Southern border. Once the Iranian warships dock in Syria they will be only a few miles from Lebanon in the even they require military assistance.

We should not forget that Iran, Hezbollah, and Syria, have all joined an alliance to defend one another against Israel while in Egypt talks are occurring on whether to put the peace treaty with Israel to a vote by the populace. Overwhelmingly, 92% of Egyptians oppose the peace treaty, which would obviously leave the door open to declaring war on Israel.

This would mean Israel would have to fight Hezbollah, Syria, Iran, and face the possibility of a war with Egypt.

And please I beg of you do not ignore the fact that the Ayatollah of Iran and President Ahmadinejad have declared the Madhi is on Earth and is communicating to the Ayatollah who will be used to usher in the Madhi’s return, which can only occur when the world is flowing with blood.

yidwithlid.blogspot.com...
(I know link is biased, but this is fact it was said, I just cannot find a better source, sorry)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Removed my useless post.
edit on 2/17/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Not that I'm defending israel or anything, but it just seems like Israel's air force can knock out 2 war ships in about 5 minutes. I don't think they are much of a threat.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I would be interested to see if there is any significant troop movement happening with allies of Iran. That would strengthen the argument that Iran's ships are meant to backup Hezbollah in an all out offensive.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
To boast like this on their part is pure ignorance, at best.

If this is really true then I would wager they have tipped their hand, but I think it is just more chest pounding on their part.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
"Prepare To Die" would have been a more accurate assesment to give to his fighters.

Well, they didn't do to badly last time round, if memory serves...

But then, they were on the defensive, much easier to fight the IDF. Attacking Israel and breaking cover would leave them open to artillery and air strikes.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

If this is really true then I would wager they have tipped their hand, but I think it is just more chest pounding on their part.

But it's fine for Israel to say they might attack Iranian ships if they use the canal??
Slight hypocrisy..

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

But it's fine for Israel to say they might attack Iranian ships if they use the canal??
Slight hypocrisy..

No it's ignorant on both parties, it goes to show how pointless and egotistical these wars are.

Old powerful men start them and the innocent suffer because of them.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Israel violate Lebanon's airspace almost daily..
They ARE the aggressor...No doubt...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Right now my best guess is the above statement. I just don't see the nations in the area wanting to put the resources needed forward for a full scale invasion.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Nevermind. I'll just sit quietly and wait.
edit on 2/17/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Israel will have zero hesitation using extreme and far reaching measures if in fact a large arab force tries too invade.
I think they have no qualms using nukes either.
And I doubt any of the big powers that be could stop them.
Oh well live by the sword die by the sword. I predict many many many arabs will be seeing their afterlife virgins.
Sad state.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Yhea I was going to say something like that... I'm not a fan of Israel at all but for Hezbollah to invade is like trying to knock a brick wall down with your fists - heck even if I was a power the size of America, Russia or China I'd still not be keen to crack that nut.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Ok so 2 Iranian warships are passing coincidently by a sworn enemy right when people Iran supports are planning an attack on a mutual enemy Israel. All while Israel is surrounded by Potential Muslim Reinforcements putting Israel in a Must Strike First Scenario to survive....Hhhmmmm sounds like a trap to provoke a war an also gain the justification for not striking first.. Didn't Edgar Cayce predict something like this happening right about now?? Personally I think Israel if strike the Ships first then use thier airforce and tanks to destroy syria and hzblla they could come out alright but they may need to nuke Iran to be successful to fight on so many fronts.. and I wouldn't put it past Israel to do just that

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join